Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

AWE Tuning

Old 08-13-2018, 01:27 PM   #1
rwgmc1

Drives: 2018 Camaro ZL1
Help with RPO codes

I have a 2018 ZL1 Coupe with AT & Sunroof. I am trying to identify the meaning of all of the codes on my "Service Parts Identification" tag in the trunk. I have researched using various GM and Camaro RPO Code lists, the Order Guide, and Google and I still have a few gaps. (I also searched the RPO code threads on this site.) I would like to get specific information on these, as they pertain to a 2018 Camaro ZL1.

Can someone help? It would be greatly appreciated!

I'll break them into two categories:

1. Codes where I found a generic description and want 6th Gen specific information or I just don't understand:

E2C - ORDER TO DELIVERY EXPEDITE TO CUSTOMER, (I ordered the car and I think this means it was ordered for a customer, not for dealer stock)
I18 - Engineering Year 2018?

2. Codes where I could find nothing, or only a generic and vague explanation:

NE8
NKE
R8E, R8J, R9N, R9Z
VRH, VRJ
WMJ
1SZ
8AT, 9AT
rwgmc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 02:28 PM   #2
50MileSmile

Drives: 2023 2SS, 2018 1SS 1LE, 1993 Z/28
Send an e-mail with your VIN to socialmedia@gm.com to request a copy of the Build Sheet for your car. In return, you’ll get a couple of pages of explanations of the codes, plus your car’s birthday. It’s a free service from GM.
50MileSmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 02:51 PM   #3
Mountain

Drives: 2017 SS 1LE, 2016 1SS (previous)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwgmc1 View Post
I have a 2018 ZL1 Coupe with AT & Sunroof. I am trying to identify the meaning of all of the codes on my "Service Parts Identification" tag in the trunk. I have researched using various GM and Camaro RPO Code lists, the Order Guide, and Google and I still have a few gaps. (I also searched the RPO code threads on this site.) I would like to get specific information on these, as they pertain to a 2018 Camaro ZL1.

1. Codes where I found a generic description and want 6th Gen specific information or I just don't understand:

E2C - ORDER TO DELIVERY EXPEDITE TO CUSTOMER, (I ordered the car and I think this means it was ordered for a customer, not for dealer stock)

NE8
NKE
R8E, R8J, R9N, R9Z
VRH, VRJ
WMJ
1SZ
8AT, 9AT
A lot of this is going to mean nothing, just saying. I looked most up. About the only one of any interest is NKC, which is active noise cancellation
Mountain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 01:12 PM   #4
Baldman
EMERALD COAST CAMAROS

Drives: None
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwgmc1 View Post

NE8
NKE
R8E, R8J, R9N, R9Z
VRH, VRJ
WMJ
1SZ
8AT, 9AT
Will this help with the RPO codes: https://www.gmfleetorderguide.com/NA...&page=&butID=1