Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > ZL1 Discussions

Phastek Performance

Old 04-22-2021, 12:28 PM   #57
Sickspeedkuwait

Drives: '17 ZL1 M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ_1LE View Post
I got the AWE touring and resonated exhaust a few weeks ago. I have to admit that I have a tiny bit of regret about it not being loud enough. It's definitely gnarly during cold starts, but it's pretty tame otherwise. Maybe I should swap out the H-pipe section for the non-res setup?

Badass vid
Sickspeedkuwait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2021, 07:31 PM   #58
SHE'Z 18

Drives: 18 ZL1 - M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ_1LE View Post
Hope so! I still think I want to try some PLP's if I can find them...

Thanks! Yea, PLP's would be awesome I think. I think the exhaust has a great tone/etc, but it seems to get to a certain volume by like 3k rpm and not get any louder/nastier beyond that which I think is what I'm a little bummed by.

Yep... I mean, I DID choose the quietest one they have but from what everyone was saying and the videos I watched, I thought it was going to be louder. I know headers would help for sure.
Hey AZ,
I may be a little confused... Doesn't your AWE set-up "already have" the PLP's? The reason I ask is b/c you stated that you are looking for them for the added sound. However, in your video, it states that the AWE is resonated, factory cats and "link pipes".
SHE'Z 18 is offline   Reply With Quote