Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

Bigwormgraphix

Old 04-29-2021, 01:51 PM   #85
seethruya

Drives: 2021 Camaro LT1 Conv
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSSStlfan View Post
There is nothing wrong with the Camaro except for the blind spots. The car overall is built and better quality than the Mustang and performs better.

It's more price point and such. They need to have the dealers carry more base model LT1s without being loaded up. Offer better rebates and a better price point for LT1 to compete with the base model mustang. A lt1 shouldnt be 43k
Some of us wanted just that. My LT1 convertible came in just under $43k after rebates. Custom build, and more than happy with it 6 months later. I do agree though, dealers should at the minimum have a couple no options LT1’s @ $30-32k after rebates/discounts to get people in the door.
seethruya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2021, 01:54 PM   #86
seethruya

Drives: 2021 Camaro LT1 Conv
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSSStlfan View Post
There is nothing wrong with the Camaro except for the blind spots. The car overall is built and better quality than the Mustang and performs better.

It's more price point and such. They need to have the dealers carry more base model LT1s without being loaded up. Offer better rebates and a better price point for LT1 to compete with the base model mustang. A lt1 shouldnt be 43k
Some of us wanted just that. My LT1 convertible came in just under $43k after rebates. Custom build, and more than happy 6 months later. I do agree though, dealers should at the minimum have a couple no options LT1’s @ $30-32k after rebates/discounts to get people in the door.

It’s the sole reason I bought my 2016 Mustang GT brand new 5+ years ago. Only option was triple yellow paint @ $395. $27,300 sale price, less than $30k out the door. If it wasn’t for that price, I was going to buy used.
seethruya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2021, 01:54 PM   #87
CamaroSSStlfan
Account Suspended

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by seethruya View Post
Some of us wanted just that. My LT1 convertible came in just under $43k after rebates. Custom build, and more than happy with it 6 months later. I do agree though, dealers should at the minimum have a couple no options LT1’s @ $30-32k after rebates/discounts to get people in the door.

Well there is ONE chevy dealer about 30 miles from me that actually carries Camaro 1ss at decent prices. Of course not right now cause of the shortage but like like fall they had 4 left over 1ss at a good price and their 2021 was a decent price too. The chevy dealer close to me for once got LT1.

However they were loaded up and pushing 43k MSRP hardtop!!!!!
CamaroSSStlfan is offline   Reply With Quote