Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Autos For Sale / Wanted

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 01-13-2019, 07:03 PM   #1
eimarshall

Drives: 2018 SS 1LE Hyperblue
'95 Z28 Vert and '98 Z28 Coupe

Hey guys, I inherited a 1995 Camaro Z28 convertible and a 1998 Camaro Z28 Coupe from my uncle. I already have a '18 SS 1LE so I'm looking to sell these 2 fourth gens. Both are located in the Tucson area. Here are the details

1995 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 Convertible in red. It is an automatic with ~25k miles. Pristine inside and out. Multiple covers and shop manuals. 5.7 LT1 V8 with very low miles. Color matched mirrors and a very clean interior. Always garage kept. Drives like a CHAMP!
Asking $6,000 OBO.

1998 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 Coupe in burgundy. It is the first year the LS1 made its way into the Camaro. This pristine example has less than 30k miles on it. 305 hp from the 5.7 liter aluminum block V8. Lighter and faster than the years before. First year of the revised front end with the rounded headlights. This thing is so clean you could eat off the engine. Comes with a car cover but was always garage kept.
Asking $18,000 OBO.

There is a second set of wheels and tires, but I'm not sure which car they belong to.

Unfortunately, I'm only going to be in the Tucson area for the 18th-20th of Jan. If you want to pick them up or check them out, PM me or text/call me at 406-544-2118.

Sorry for the upside down pics. I don't know how to fix them.

Also there is a 1998 Lincoln Mark VIII with ~150k miles for sale. I can send you details on that too, but I didn't think it would get much attention on here.
Attached Images

Last edited by eimarshall; 01-13-2019 at 07:05 PM. Reason: upside down pics....
eimarshall is offline   Reply With Quote