Old 10-19-2020, 09:45 PM   #617
95 imp
Dumb Ass Deluxe

Drives: A Tricked Out Mountain Bike
Quote:
Originally Posted by StingrayblueSS View Post
If you're talking US cases its 2.7%. Check your math
Oh... don't worry I have.

What has been buried for months is the "NY Study" where random people on the street were tested for COVID. That study showed 13.9% of people tested were positive for antibodies.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/23/new-...uomo-says.html

I dropped that down to 10% for ease of calculation and to give a GENEROUS margin of error. The actual numbers are lower than I stated.
Old 10-19-2020, 09:48 PM   #618
95 imp
Dumb Ass Deluxe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver14 View Post
Have any links to the REAL science?
Yes, sir! I do!

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

"Our data is also trusted and used by the UK Government, Johns Hopkins CSSE, the Government of Thailand, the Government of Vietnam, the Government of Pakistan, Financial Times, The New York Times, Business Insider, BBC, and many others."

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/about/
Old 10-19-2020, 10:09 PM   #619
95 imp
Dumb Ass Deluxe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risky Justice View Post
You can’t keep up because you aren’t trying to. Face coverings reduce transmission rates as long as EVERYONE wears one. N95 masks protect the wearer, period. None of this is new information.

What is so hard to understand? If you need a practical example, try exhaling smoke/vapor with and without a mask on. Or sneezing.
Not Accurate...

The reason people can't keep up is the inaccuracy of all the lies/propaganda being pushed by mass hysteria and ignorant mob coercion.

The majority of masks are worthless. Even the proper masks are being worn improperly and are therefore worthless as well.

Put a hole in a condom and tell me with a straight face that you are at least "partially protected" and that's better than nothing....

Then, even if you ARE wearing the correct mask in a correct manner, what happens when it slips down? You take your dirty, infected finger and thumb and pinch the mask to pull it up. Your dirty finger has now contaminated the inside of the mask.

Do you have a vent in your mask? The intake breath is filtered. When you breathe out, you bypass any filtration and contaminate everyone around you.

Is the mask loosely fit around your mouth and nose? In, or out... Not effective....

Should I go on about the fallacies of actual masks preventing the spread?

Last edited by 95 imp; 10-19-2020 at 10:34 PM.
95 imp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2020, 01:16 AM   #620
gtfoxy
Account Suspended

Drives: '21 Wild Cherry ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95 imp View Post
Not Accurate...

The reason people can't keep up is the inaccuracy of all the lies/propaganda being pushed by mass hysteria and ignorant mob coercion.

The majority of masks are worthless. Even the proper masks are being worn improperly and are therefore worthless as well.

Put a hole in a condom and tell me with a straight face that you are at least "partially protected" and that's better than nothing....

Then, even if you ARE wearing the correct mask in a correct manner, what happens when it slips down? You take your dirty, infected finger and thumb and pinch the mask to pull it up. Your dirty finger has now contaminated the inside of the mask.

Do you have a vent in your mask? The intake breath is filtered. When you breathe out, you bypass any filtration and contaminate everyone around you.

Is the mask loosely fit around your mouth and nose? In, or out... Not effective....

Should I go on about the fallacies of actual masks preventing the spread?
All you need to do is look at a “real” infectious disease lab. Fully pressurized body suits are what it takes to prevent contagion spread.

If simple masks worked so great that’s all they would need.

There’s plenty of medical field workers, while wearing even properly treated & preserved N95 masks, that have contracted it.

As for survivability, even our obese (MSM’s own words) 70+ YO president beat this virus. Hell even blubber-butt Chris Christie who has more comorbities than a nursing home didn’t die.

I have two customers that are mid-70’s contract it. They said it was like a mild flu, without the diarrhea & vomiting. Made it through their 2 week quarantine with little issue. I also know 5 other people personally that have had it. They all said the same thing.

And as for the so-called “experts”...
Attached Images

gtfoxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2020, 10:16 AM   #621
Silver14

Drives: 2014 SIM 2SS
Quote:
Stop with the mob coercion forcing the people who understand the REAL science to play this silly little game were only .27% of the people who contract this flu actually die in the US.

That means IF you actually get it, your chances of surviving are 99.73%

Quote:

225,114 is 2.66% of 8,466,069, not 0.27%.
Silver14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2020, 11:08 AM   #622
gtfoxy
Account Suspended

Quote:
That’s fine & dandy, but you are ignoring the much unknown changes to Morgue reports that if an infection of C19 is listed, regardless of primary cause of death, it is counted as a COVID death.

What is the importance of this you may ask?

The answer is NEVER has this been done, EVER. It skews the number so much that an actual CoD rate can never be known. Only an to say an over-blown rate that can not be compared to any prior, or current, CoD rate.

A coroner I know, of almost 40yrs, said all of the deaths he has seen where COVID was listed on the death certificate the deceased would have lived maybe up to 1.5yrs longer.
Old 10-20-2020, 11:15 AM   #623
ZED SLED

Drives: 2017 Mosaic Bk ZL1 M6
Quote:
As was pointed out 2 posts later. Coulda saved yourself some time on the ole calculator app.

ZED SLED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2020, 11:18 AM   #624
Silver14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZED SLED View Post
As was pointed out 2 posts later. Coulda saved yourself some time on the ole calculator app.

Cool! He didn't provide a source until this page, the #s are from that.
Old 10-20-2020, 11:33 AM   #625
Silver14

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtfoxy View Post
That’s fine & dandy, but you are ignoring the much unknown changes to Morgue reports that if an infection of C19 is listed, regardless of primary cause of death, it is counted as a COVID death.

What is the importance of this you may ask?

The answer is NEVER has this been done, EVER. It skews the number so much that an actual CoD rate can never be known. Only an to say an over-blown rate that can not be compared to any prior, or current, CoD rate.

A coroner I know, of almost 40yrs, said all of the deaths he has seen where COVID was listed on the death certificate the deceased would have lived maybe up to 1.5yrs longer.

LOL, no need to get so excited, I was just pointing out the error in the numbers in case it factors into 95 imp's personal risk mitigation strategy.
Old 10-20-2020, 11:38 AM   #626
StingrayblueSS

Drives: 2013 Camaro SS
Quote:
He's using an unknown estimate of how many could have had it without knowing i guess.
12.391 112 MPH 10/05/19
StingrayblueSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2020, 12:42 PM   #627
gtfoxy
Account Suspended

Quote:
LOL, no need to get so excited, I was just pointing out the error in the numbers in case it factors into 95 imp's personal risk mitigation strategy.
I’m not excited, simply stating a fact that is highly hidden and overlooked.

& I was pointing out the futility of all of it.
Old 10-20-2020, 06:59 PM   #628
95 imp
Dumb Ass Deluxe

Quote:
Originally Posted by StingrayblueSS View Post
He's using an unknown estimate of how many could have had it without knowing i guess.
I didn't pull the numbers out of my butt. This was an actual study. And THAT study shows 13.9% of random people sampled have antibodies in their system.
This means you can ADD another 13.9% to the "infected and survived" numbers.

So I reduce the number to 10% and that makes it invalid?
Old 10-23-2020, 03:28 AM   #629
adamsmitt

Drives: Camaro
Hello. The corona problem did not affect my job much. Now I work in the same mode remotely.
Old 10-23-2020, 06:37 AM   #630
Carpetguy

Drives: 2011
Made my job even busier.
Carpetguy is offline   Reply With Quote