Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Members Area > General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion

AWE Tuning

Old 05-12-2019, 08:44 AM   #253
TheFlyingBananaSS
Evil Genius of Chevrolet

Drives: 2017 Z06, 2019 XTS, 2013 SS
Man this thread is really awesome, pin it!
GPI SS2 VVT cam, ECS Novi 1500 supercharger, Corsa Extreme, Detroit Speed and BMR suspension, Circle D triple disc, Melling oil pump, LS2 chain tensioner, ATI 10% UD, DSX E85 kit, High Energy coils, BTR springs, LS2 Lifter trays, Titanium retainers, hardened push rods, FIC 1000 injectors, ZL1 pump, Mighty Mouse catch can, AEM gauges, Tial BOV, Richmond 3.91 gears, Custom gauge bezels, Speed Engineering headers, Stainless Works HF cats, DSX Aux pump, 710rwhp on E85.
TheFlyingBananaSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2019, 09:09 AM   #254
152LTRockin
Account Suspended

Drives: 15 2lt RS Top Gun Camaro
This message is hidden because TheFlyingBananaSS is on your iggy list
152LTRockin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2019, 06:11 PM   #255
Iron Lung Jimmy

Drives: Iron Lung, Jimmy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 152LTRockin View Post
The engine came out of a wrecked SS Chevelle and to be totally honest I really don't give a rats behind if you don't believe me. Why would I? Have a nice day and try to enjoy life instead of analyzing everything.
There may be old pictures someplace but who knows where they would be. That's a long time ago geez. And as far as selling the 55 trust me I wanted 1500 and I couldn't get it. The frame was sagged badly both frt tires were cambered out to the point it was dangerous to drive and 100's of other little problems. The engine was tired, the rear was whining list is endless. The rear cross support for the shocks was broken through the trunk. 1st guy that offered me 1k I sold it, who knows what happened to it. I had a blast in it and still had my 68 barracuda Formula S with big block in it 4 spd to drive. The barracuda I know I have pictures someplace, If I find them I'll post them up.

I asked my wife where pictures might be and she said who knows then asked why? I told her you guys want proof of this and that.............she just shook her head and said you are all whiny babies LMAO can't make this sheet up.

Edit I sold the 55 in 1975 or 1976 wife tells me.
LOL.

You are putting some thought into this!

Last edited by Iron Lung Jimmy; 05-12-2019 at 06:44 PM.
Iron Lung Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote