Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

Phastek Performance

Old 01-13-2019, 08:40 PM   #1
18LTLoveIt

Drives: 2018 Hyper Blue LT RS
Summer Run Flats

Hi,

Last 2 months, bulge developed on front passenger tire. The car had 2,200 miles then and now 2,570 at 1st oil change. Dealer is replacing it & had to order it for Monday, Tuesday install.

While scrubbing rear passenger tire (to match up with new) I noticed they say all season. In Phoenix it's no biggie, but I hear they are not good in winter up north.
18LTLoveIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 09:32 PM   #2
T Rex

Drives: '17 Hyper Blue RS, NPP, 6MT
The RS package comes standard with Eagle F1 Asymmetric All-Seasons (as opposed to the SS variants, which come standard with Summer only tires). If you're driving in any weather colder than 7 degrees Celsius/44 degrees Fahrenheit and especially in winter climates, dedicated winter tires are the way to go
T Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 10:59 PM   #3
JCunningham

Drives: 2017 2SS M6
like above. your car will be fine driving year round. its only the summer only tires that should be driven on below 40deg.
real ZL1 wheels and brakes, 285/305 Michelin Pilot Super Sports, Pray ported Intake manifold, Soler Throttle Body, Rotofab intake, EFI Tuning Flex fuel kit, full American Racing Headers Exhaust, 1 7/8" w/ cats H pipe and mufflers. Full 1LE suspension, with BMR adjustable sway bars and links, GM aluminum cradle bushings, Hurst shifter with lighter reverse spring, TWM shifter knob, Tick level 1 transmission. I should have bought a ZL1
JCunningham is offline   Reply With Quote