Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Tuning / Diagnostics -- engine and transmission

Old 11-04-2017, 11:59 AM   #1
Rem0v3r

Drives: 2013 ss2 vert l99
Need injector tuning help

Hoping some of you knowledgeable folk can help me out.

I have a set of FIC 1000cc injectors with data.. I'm looking to install them and use hp tuners to get everything right... I'M A COMPLETE NOOB. I've been researching a lot about ecm tuning... my plan is to install the injectors.. get them running right, then connect my turbo setup and retune for that..

My question is this. After physically installing the injectors, is tuning them simply plugging in the supplied data that FIC provides or do I have to make other adjustments?

I'm looking to do this myself but don't want to do anything risky that will blow my motor.. thanks.
Rem0v3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 10:17 AM   #2
JANNETTYRACING

Drives: BLUE CAMARO ZL1 1LE M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rem0v3r View Post
Hoping some of you knowledgeable folk can help me out.

I have a set of FIC 1000cc injectors with data.. I'm looking to install them and use hp tuners to get everything right... I'M A COMPLETE NOOB. I've been researching a lot about ecm tuning... my plan is to install the injectors.. get them running right, then connect my turbo setup and retune for that..

My question is this. After physically installing the injectors, is tuning them simply plugging in the supplied data that FIC provides or do I have to make other adjustments?

I'm looking to do this myself but don't want to do anything risky that will blow my motor.. thanks.
If the Data is accurate to the injectors the car should run perfect if you enter the data correctly.

Ted.
JANNETTYRACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 11:32 PM   #3
Rem0v3r

Drives: 2013 ss2 vert l99
Awesome. Thanks guys. I knew those injectors were worth the extra $$
Rem0v3r is offline   Reply With Quote