Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > I4 Turbo LTG Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

AWE Tuning

Old 05-11-2019, 03:09 PM   #15
Archangle

Drives: 2017 ice sliver 1LT
I live in south west florida BNR is located in lauderdale I contacted them along with danny tech which I was willing to drive to either tuner. BNR has no in house tuning which I thought was very odd and Danny tech blown me off on IG. I have a boat load of mods to my 17 Camaro and I have my own hp tuners. I'm about to throw the towel in on the car and get something a lot more tuner friendly. if I had a stock turbo on it I would go with a can tune but I have a turbo bay stage 2 turbo and meth. good luck buddy.
Archangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 05:14 PM   #16
cooper1965
Coopers Camaro

Drives: 18 Flex Fuel LTG
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archangle View Post
I live in south west florida BNR is located in lauderdale I contacted them along with danny tech which I was willing to drive to either tuner. BNR has no in house tuning which I thought was very odd and Danny tech blown me off on IG. I have a boat load of mods to my 17 Camaro and I have my own hp tuners. I'm about to throw the towel in on the car and get something a lot more tuner friendly. if I had a stock turbo on it I would go with a can tune but I have a turbo bay stage 2 turbo and meth. good luck buddy.

Get a hold of me on IG. You have some options.

---My Build Thread---
-----My IG PAGe-----
cooper1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 10:45 AM   #17
jbmorris1987

Drives: 2017 2.0 summit white
Trifecta

I just recently received the tune a couple weeks ago and I’m happy with it. I have a zzp downpipe and throttle body. A mishimoto intake tube and a MBRP axle back exhaust. You can notice the increase in power. I have not blown them up with questions though but I got it through phastek and it was really quick. I had to use the cable once it arrived to send them the security info from PCM then it arrived 2 days later.
jbmorris1987 is offline   Reply With Quote