Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 01-12-2018, 12:00 PM   #15
nancygrl
雪の玉

Drives: '22 Z71 RST Silverado
It's from Gallardo days, but leave them to the overpriced exotics.
Attached Images

nancygrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 05:04 PM   #16
Tenacity-99

Drives: 2018 Camaro 2SS (Red Hot)
Wanted to BUMP this thread. Thanks for all of the information. I think I'm going to go with another "Red Hot" Camaro but in the 6th Generation Edition, with all of the listings I provided earlier on. I really love the red version and the green ones that I did find, I've found that they were priced much higher than similar Camaros in the same edition, most likely due to the "green" version having such a limited supply.
Tenacity-99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 09:14 PM   #17
hworth18
Jus' Cruzin

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1SS Krypton Green
Krypton Greeen is an amazing color. I have one and love it! I get a lot of compliments just on the color itself. There is a NEW Krypton Green 2SS on a lot in Tulsa, Oklahoma if you're still looking for one. The only odd thing about it is that it has Gray/white interior.
Attached Images

Old 08-03-2018, 09:57 PM   #18
zoutlawss

Drives: 2018 1LE
What's this excuses for not having a manual because people daily drive it. Hell man that is the exact reason why I got a manual.

You don't know how to drive a manual ? learn how to drive one and you'll never go back to an auto in a sports car.

Manual is a blast in traffic you get to annoy all those normal people with that crackle and pop especially if you delete the muffler and cats you become the one everybody stares at.

Having problems getting women to look ? You won't have that problem anymore with a manual

Working that right hand will make you more manly and you'll thank me later.

Do the right thang and get ya that stick. Traffic will never be the same

Nonsense owning a camaro without a stick that's like driving a semi without a stick. Completely boring and will make you fat and lazy.But that Krypton is the KiNg in Camaros
zoutlawss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 07:57 AM   #19
ICTsccaCamaro
ITCRNRS

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
We may need to refer you to a DONK forum with your 22's and fake lambo doors????
Old 12-09-2018, 10:44 PM   #20
Tenacity-99

I wanted to BUMP this thread. I'm about to make the purchase as noted but I wanted to ask you guys about the condition of Leather over time. I was thinking of making sure I added Tint to the Camaro, but how do you guys deal with Leather over time in terms of cracks, etc.?
Old 12-10-2018, 02:52 PM   #21
SteveV

Drives: 2018 ZL1 Camaro 6M Red Hot
Here's hoping you don't buy one with the A8 shudder issue.

If it were me, I'd wait a year and see if Chevy brings back green with the new A10.

Lots of people on this forum have had issues with the A8. There is probably a reason GM is replacing the A8 with the A10 in the new SS... Just sayin...
Old 12-10-2018, 03:36 PM   #22
RDBURNR

Drives: 2016 Camarro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martinjlm View Post
Pretty certain I've seen your car out and about. Not too many Camaros rolling around on 24s.

First of all, do your thing. I am just tossing out a couple of things to think about before you commit to a V8.
  1. If you are NOT buying the car for performance, the V6 has 335 hp. That is more than enough to have fun every now and then.
  2. In Southeast Michigan, you will pay a helluva lot more in insurance for the V8 over the V6
  3. You'll pay $0.50 - 75 more per gallon for premium gas. The V6 uses regular.
If you are waiting until March 2019 to try to find a KG 2017 with any number of cylinders, you'll be looking for a needle in a haystack. Be prepared to take whatever configuration is available OR.....

Pick up a used white Camaro and get it wrapped.

Just 'cause I think it needs to be said....the 2016 - 18 Camaro is a handling superstar. Putting it on 24s will significantly change the center of gravity and basically negate all the expensive suspension work that the really smart engineers in Warren threw a lot of time energy and money at. But....it's your car (or will be)
Sir, as a side note, I always enjoy reading your responses as they are thoroughly thought out and apparent you really know your stuff!
Stage 2 Intercooler w/ Race BOV
ZL1 Fuel Upgrade
LT4 Injectors
Fuel Voltage Booster
AEM Boost and AFR Gauges
Dynatech 1 7/8th Headers
JRE Tuning
RDBURNR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 04:53 PM   #23
Ruebernard

Drives: 2017 GRT 2SS/RS M6 Vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by RDBURNR View Post
Sir, as a side note, I always enjoy reading your responses as they are thoroughly thought out and apparent you really know your stuff!

+1
Old 12-10-2018, 09:15 PM   #24
Martinjlm
Retired from GM

Drives: 2017 Camaro Fifty SS Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by RDBURNR View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruebernard View Post
+1
Geez....now I’m all verklempt.
A8 | MRC | NPP | Nav | HUD | GM Performance CAI | Tony Mamo LT1 V2 Ported TB | Kooks 1-7/8” LT Headers | FlexFuel Tune | Thinkware Q800 Pro front and rear dash cam | Charcoal Tint for Taillights and 3rd Brakelight | Orange and Carbon Fiber Bowties | 1LE Wheels in Gunmetal Gray | Carbon Fiber Interior Overlays | Novistretch bra and mirror covers | Tow hitch for bicycle rack |

Martinjlm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 07:21 AM   #25
Bad Anvil Garage

Drives: 2000 GMPPSV SS & 2017 ILE SS
Sorry, I stopped ready at 24" wheels.
Bad Anvil Garage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 07:42 AM   #26
CamaroChriSS

Drives: 16 1SS M6 Black -previous 00 Z28 M6
Don't multitask while you drive. My brother was killed by someone like you.
CamaroChriSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 08:09 PM   #27
Tenacity-99

Guys, thanks, see my question above about the Leather.

But also, I wanted to ask you another quick question, just to make sure I'm not missing something here (I know, I might be doing a bit of over analysis here lol). But is there really a main DIFFERENCE between the 2017 2SS Camaro and 2018 2SS Camaro? I can get a 2017 2SS Camaro for about $7,000 cheaper with the same amount of miles on it (under 2,000 miles) and I'm looking at both trying to figure out what's the difference? Is there any major difference at all?