Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic modifications (exterior and interior)

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 10-30-2018, 11:45 PM   #155
ChadFarr
Instagram: @SSAVAGEVERT

Drives: 2016 SS M6 Vert
Seems as if he’s opened up shop but under a different company. You can now get IROC-Z like a package build powered by Hennessey Performance. Check it out!
https://irocmotorsports.com/
2.9L Whipple | Compstar Rods, Diamond Pistons & GPI Cam | Mantic Triple Disc | Corsa Performance Exhaust | DSX Aux Pump | LT4 Fuel System | BMR Lowering Springs | ZL1 OEM Conversion | 360 Customs Built | And More!

Click & Follow My Build
ChadFarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2018, 07:59 AM   #156
Sheriff37
Do it for Dale

Drives: '16 NFGray V6 M6
If that is him, then he's tried to cover all of his bases:
Attached Images

Sheriff37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2018, 08:36 AM   #157
ChadFarr

Wow! All his bases are covered! Lol So once that money is sent, you could wait a year and not get items and you just gotta wait lol
2.9L Whipple | Compstar Rods, Diamond Pistons & GPI Cam | Mantic Triple Disc | Corsa Performance Exhaust | DSX Aux Pump | LT4 Fuel System | BMR Lowering Springs | ZL1 OEM Conversion | 360 Customs Built | And More!

Click & Follow My Build
Old 10-31-2018, 09:04 AM   #158
AdmAnt13

Drives: '16 Red Hot 2SS M6 NPP
He’s got nice stuff but other vendors have custom made exterior products too and they seem to have a handle on inventory and what I would a deem a reasonable amount of time to get a customer their product.

Sorry, I’d love a new hood but I’m not gambling my money..

'16 2SS, M6, Borla Atak
AdmAnt13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2018, 06:42 PM   #159
Arugon

Drives: Summit White Camaro SS

WOW! That policy has can't possibly be legal....

So there are NO returns, a 10% cancellation fee, and the item could take "weeks or months" who knows! LMAO

Basically what's happening is he's gonna try to get people to order his $10,000-$200,000 packages. Yikes imagine someone dumb enough to spend 200 grand with a policy like that.

He'll feed customers BS about why the items aren't ready for X amount of months until the pissed off customer either cancels the order and he keeps the 10% fee or he fools you into waiting SO long that you can't even dispute the charges anymore and he goes ghost on you.....SOUND FAMILIAR???

This is getting ridiculous.

Last edited by Arugon; 10-31-2018 at 06:52 PM.
Arugon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2018, 06:58 PM   #160
DarkFangz1100

Drives: 2016 Camaro SS
6LE makes good products...it's getting the products that the crappy part...was going to order the IROC wheels because they look nice but can't find them on MAGG and this IROCMotorsports stuff looks sketchy compared to 6LEDesigns website
Old 10-31-2018, 07:08 PM   #161
ChadFarr

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkFangz1100 View Post
6LE makes good products...it's getting the products that the crappy part...was going to order the IROC wheels because they look nice but can't find them on MAGG and this IROCMotorsports stuff looks sketchy compared to 6LEDesigns website

So, Factory Reproductions is going to be manufacturing the Iroc-Z wheels now. So you may have better luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Click & Follow My Build
Old 10-31-2018, 08:03 PM   #162
DarkFangz1100

Drives: 2016 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChadFarr View Post
So, Factory Reproductions is going to be manufacturing the Iroc-Z wheels now. So you may have better luck.

Didn't know this....will be watching closely! Thank you.
Old 11-09-2018, 05:19 PM   #163
vaspen

Drives: 2017 l4 blue 6speed
Anyone msg his mother and let her know what a pos he is ? Or even better let his gma know ....there on his face book lol granit i would not slander them in any way just inform them there son has a debt to pay yaknow how debt collectors do it lol
vaspen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 08:31 PM   #164
ChadFarr

He’s already apologized and explained everything that happened in detail on another post. He explained why he did, what he did. I’ll see if I can find the link.

Click & Follow My Build
Old 12-12-2018, 07:19 AM   #165
cheeze9878

Drives: 17 camaro ss
So, just so I understand. He can't run a business, screwed who knows how many people out of money, told everyone a bunch of BS so they would keep sending him money, after he got all the money he wanted just closed down shop and ran with all that money. Now he needs money again so he is doing the exact same thing of telling everyone some sappy BS story of what happened and apologized about taking everyone's money. People think he's a great guy again?

Just going to throw this out there but I'll make any hood you want and I'll do it for $1200 just might take a little time to get to you but don't worry it will get there. And let me apologize in advance if it takes a long time, my email and phones are down due to a blizzard. but you have to pay in full before I'll consider talking to you.

I'm sorry but once a POS always a POS. I wouldn't give him a penny if I were anyone here.
cheeze9878 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 07:33 AM   #166
ChadFarr

I completely understand your logic. I think an apology and explanation was well deserved though, at a minimum.

Click & Follow My Build
Old 12-12-2018, 07:41 AM   #167
24v
Account Suspended

Drives: 2018 SS
He is selling wheels on Facebook and says he "didn't rip one person off".

24v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 02:22 PM   #168
cheeze9878

Drives: 17 camaro ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChadFarr View Post
I completely understand your logic. I think an apology and explanation was well deserved though, at a minimum.
I completely agree with that, I'm just saying I couldn't believe anything he says.
And also if I screwed someone over and then tried to do the exact same thing again 6 months later, I'm going tell you I didn't screw anyone over
cheeze9878 is offline   Reply With Quote