Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Phastek Performance

Old 07-16-2019, 09:06 AM   #1
GrantB

Drives: 2018 Chevrolet Camaro SS 2SS
WTT: 2018 SS 2SS w/ Red Leather, MRC, NPP, Nav

Looking for an SS 1LE! Preferably a 2SS 1LE, price can be discussed if interested. Just show me what you have. My car is pristine, I just want the styling and looks of the 1LE without having to shell out thousands for the ground effects, tire/rim combo, and Recaro seats. I am also interested in a 2017+ ZL1 plus cash if any are interested.

Looking to trade my 2018 Camaro SS 2SS Covertible with around 9k miles. It is mint, Ceramic Pro Silver package and two stage paint correction (5 year transferable warranty on it, just take it in once a year for touch ups). It has NPP exhaust, mag ride, and nav, so fully loaded minus ground effects. It also has the red stitched SS floormats and red accent trim inside. This thing is loaded and had an MSRP of a tad over 53k.

The car is black with the low gloss black 5 spoke wheels, adrenaline red leather, 6-speed. It has been meticulously maintained and the warranty left on it is around 90k miles, 5.5 year powertrain and 30k miles, 3.5 year bumper to bumper. I also still have the two free oil changes on it as I have done one myself and don't trust the Chevy shops around here. I will have to run the VIN to confirm exact amounts left for warranty but it is better than a brand new car actually due to the powertrain. It was a certified pre-owned with only a few thousand miles (3k) when I drove 8 hours to get it in Wichita Falls, Texas.

I will post photos when I get on my computer or phone, but I do not have any of the car on my work laptop. I will update when I can.

Thanks for looking!
Grant
GrantB is offline   Reply With Quote