Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Exterior Parts & Accessories

Old 03-31-2016, 01:00 PM   #15
Jsmith18

Drives: 2013 Camaro LFX
No idea that caliper covers were so controversial! I'd be all for brembos, but like others have said that's out of the budget for right now.
Jsmith18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2016, 07:00 PM   #16
LT1Zob

Drives: 23 LT1 / 19 Z06 / after 6 5th gens
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jsmith18 View Post
No idea that caliper covers were so controversial! I'd be all for brembos, but like others have said that's out of the budget for right now.
No problem buddy, your car, your wallet, your call. If you can't find the covers used, check if any of our sponsor vendors carry them. Around almost every holiday, they run 10-15% off codes. Not bad on a $200 item. Good luck
Old 03-31-2016, 09:35 PM   #17
1leWorksforMe

Drives: 1le
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jsmith18 View Post
I can't afford a gt3 but you don't see me throwing Porsche badges on my car. LOL. Just saying.

But like the dude said before me, your money, your call. Good luck.
1leWorksforMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2016, 03:25 PM   #18
Chaotic73
BUMBLLB

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1leWorksforMe View Post
I can't afford a gt3 but you don't see me throwing Porsche badges on my car. LOL. Just saying.

But like the dude said before me, your money, your call. Good luck.
Dude, we get it you don't like them. Move on we don't need your trolling after ever post. Oh, and your analogy of comparing putting on Porsche badges to caliper covers is idiotic.
Old 04-01-2016, 04:20 PM   #19
1leWorksforMe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaotic73 View Post
Dude, we get it you don't like them. Move on we don't need your trolling after ever post. Oh, and your analogy of comparing putting on Porsche badges to caliper covers is idiotic.
LOL@you calling something idiotic yet you put fake BBK covers on your car to emulate them. Oh the irony.

I will say the Porsche statement was a bit over the top, but would z/28 badges make more sense to you?

Also,

Old 04-01-2016, 05:53 PM   #20
Chaotic73
BUMBLLB

Quote:
LOL@you calling something idiotic yet you put fake BBK covers on your car to emulate them. Oh the irony.

I will say the Porsche statement was a bit over the top, but would z/28 badges make more sense to you?

Also,
Another idiotic statement, buy putting Z/28 badges on you are trying to make it look like you have a Z/28. The caliper covers are just that covers, they don't resemble Brembo's or make your calipers look like Brembo's.

Also these are the fake Brembo covers and not what the OP is looking for or what I have on my car.

Also you GIF is stupid as well.
Old 04-01-2016, 06:03 PM   #21
1leWorksforMe

Quote:
Another idiotic statement, buy putting Z/28 badges on you are trying to make it look like you have a Z/28. The caliper covers are just that covers, they don't resemble Brembo's or make your calipers look like Brembo's.

Also you GIF is stupid as well.
Ok, you are either trolling, in full denial, or just not the brightest crayon in the box. I say this because there is no mistaken what a caliper cover was intended to do, and that's mimic the look of a BBK. If you are fine with that (and anyone else for that matter) than more power to you, but your whole "not a faux BBK" rhetoric is laughable (how do you explain the fake screw in the calipers then because there is definitely no need for them, lol) and almost utterly inconceivable.
Old 04-01-2016, 06:10 PM   #22
Chaotic73
BUMBLLB

Quote:
Ok, you are either trolling, in full denial, or just not the brightest crayon in the box. I say this because there is no mistaken what a caliper cover was intended to do, and that's mimic the look of a BBK. If you are fine with that (and anyone else for that matter) than more power to you, but your whole "not a faux BBK" rhetoric is laughable and almost utterly inconceivable.
You must be blind or just that stupid because these do not look like...

these

or these
Old 04-01-2016, 06:12 PM   #23
Chaotic73
BUMBLLB

Quote:
Ok, you are either trolling, in full denial, or just not the brightest crayon in the box. I say this because there is no mistaken what a caliper cover was intended to do, and that's mimic the look of a BBK. If you are fine with that (and anyone else for that matter) than more power to you, but your whole "not a faux BBK" rhetoric is laughable (how do you explain the fake screw in the calipers then because there is definitely no need for them, lol) and almost utterly inconceivable.
...and I didn't put them on to make other people think I have Brembo's, I didn't like the look of the stock V6 calipers or the they way they look painted.
Old 04-01-2016, 06:26 PM   #24
1leWorksforMe

Quote:
You must be blind or just that stupid because these do not look like...

these

or these

and yeah, full denial/crayon box it is.

Old 04-01-2016, 06:31 PM   #25
Chaotic73
BUMBLLB

Quote:
Yup nothing to say and you are in full denial, because you know I'm right they look nothing alike.

Last edited by Chaotic73; 04-01-2016 at 06:37 PM. Reason: Because 1leWorksforMe is an IDIOT
Chaotic73 is offline   Reply With Quote