Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers

Bigwormgraphix

Old 01-04-2022, 09:57 AM   #15
Vaska

Drives: On Hiatus
Quote:
Originally Posted by DorsoDuroJohn View Post
Sorry to hear that, hope you find a way. Although I must say, either we have a language barrier here or you are drunk as hell, either way good luck.
Don't think its either.....

For someone who doesn't own one, he sure starts a LOT of threads on this car.
Vaska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2022, 10:40 AM   #16
LT1gen6

Drives: '22 LT1 Coupe
Was just looking at Florida requirements for driver's license, and it's potentially a daunting list for people of certain circumstances. Without a driver's license, registration cannot be completed, and insurance cannot be obtained. Also, one needs clear title to register.

Considering this info in possible context of the original poster's subject of not attaining their dream car due to inability to drive (lack of driver's license assumed), my appreciation for the loss is heightened.
LT1gen6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2022, 11:09 AM   #17
LT1ornothing

Drives: 2020 LT1 M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by LT1gen6 View Post
Was just looking at Florida requirements for driver's license, and it's potentially a daunting list for people of certain circumstances. Without a driver's license, registration cannot be completed, and insurance cannot be obtained. Also, one needs clear title to register.

Considering this info in possible context of the original poster's subject of not attaining their dream car due to inability to drive (lack of driver's license assumed), my appreciation for the loss is heightened.
As difficult as it may be to catch, the OP expresses in his 1st post on this thread that he is not that good at driving and relates to other Miami drivers who also do not drive good. It's definitely hidden in the text, just read it slower.
LT1ornothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2022, 11:35 AM   #18
arpad_m

Drives: 2018 Camaro 2SS A8
Quote:
Originally Posted by LT1gen6 View Post

I am even more confused now, since this doesn't look more daunting than any other state's requirements (got mine in NJ).

Hopefully OP can chime in and clarify all this, if he wills of course.
Attached Images

Magnuson TVS 2300 80mm pulley | Kooks 1 7/8" LT headers | JRE smooth idle terminator cam | LT4 FS & injectors | TSP forged pistons & rods
JMS PowerMAX | DSX flex fuel kit | Roto-Fab CAI | Soler 95mm LT5 TB | 1LE wheels | 1LE brakes | BMR rear cradle lockout | JRE custom tune

1100 - 1/30/18 | 2000 - 1/31/18
3000 - 2/06/18 TPW 2/26/18
3400 - 2/19/18 | 3800 - 2/26/18
4300 - 2/27/18 | 4B00 - 3/01/18
4200 - 3/05/18 | 4800 - 3/14/18
5000 - 3/16/18 | 6000 - 3/19/18
arpad_m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2022, 11:48 AM   #19
kropscamaro16

Drives: 2016 1ss camaro
lol wat
Old 01-04-2022, 12:12 PM   #20
Big Mikey

Drives: VW Scirocco & Camaro ZL1
Big Mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2022, 12:59 PM   #21
Altered Carbon
Ghost Spawn

Drives: Camaro
Hey, what's up guys? Not trying to hijack the thread, but my dream space shuttle with a DJ booth... not happening. I'm just not ready to space shuttle. Thanks guys.
Altered Carbon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2022, 01:03 PM   #22
LT1ornothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altered Carbon View Post
Hey, what's up guys? Not trying to hijack the thread, but my dream space shuttle with a DJ booth... not happening. I'm just not ready to space shuttle. Thanks guys.
Talk to Jeff Bezos. Maybe you get that VIP invitation to the Space rave later this year.
Old 01-04-2022, 01:17 PM   #23
Chutzpah

Drives: Wild Cherry LT1
Hmmm, so let’s take a couple steps back here. A dealer previously ordered a car to your exact specifications. When it arrived, you were surprised that the dealer ordered this car for you and now wants you to pick it up. A couple months later, you find another dealer, they order a new car to your specifications…..You then badger Joe with status requests. Finally, this 2nd car, arrives at the dealer and they want you to pick it up, but you can’t for some reason. I had a pretty good idea that this was going to happen, before it happened. Your posts tell a story..
Chutzpah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2022, 01:21 PM   #24
LT1ornothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.O.M.D1 View Post
i have unfortunate news to share with the community, i had to walk away from my custom built Camaro, I know I have been talking about, am I upset about it; yes ,it was not my time to get a car (Camaro no less) but I will not give up on my dream, technically money was no object, it was simply I'm not ready to drive a car(but been working on it and not too bad at it either, i mean Florida drivers are no better) but i have some time(by march 2022, I should be good) but the travel time will kill me(it took 3 months for the car to make its way to south Florida) or worst case scenario(and cutting it close)I'll get a 2023 MY car
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chutzpah View Post
Hmmm, so let’s take a couple steps back here. A dealer previously ordered a car to your exact specifications. When it arrived, you were surprised that the dealer ordered this car for you and now wants you to pick it up. A couple months later, you find another dealer, they order a new car to your specifications…..You then badger Joe with status requests. Finally, this 2nd car, arrives at the dealer and they want you to pick it up, but you can’t for some reason. I had a pretty good idea that this was going to happen, before it happened. Your posts tell a story..
I don't believe the OP can drive well, possibly may not even have a drivers license...
Old 01-04-2022, 02:06 PM   #25
Chutzpah

Drives: Wild Cherry LT1
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1LEornothing View Post
I don't believe the OP can drive well, possibly may not even have a drivers license...
Possibly, but there’s more than that going on. Ordering two cars and not taking possession is more than odd.

BTW, when I ordered my cars, the dealer took a picture of my license (every time).
Chutzpah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2022, 02:06 PM   #26
Turbo22

Drives: 2022 Camaro 2LT 2.0 Ordered
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altered Carbon View Post
Turbo22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2022, 02:17 PM   #27
Turbo22

Drives: 2022 Camaro 2LT 2.0 Ordered
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1LEornothing View Post
How can a dealer order a car for somebody who does not have a driver license???? This is the first thing the dealer asks you when filling the papers for your order....strange.....strange...Only D.O.M.D1 knows what happened.
Turbo22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2022, 02:21 PM   #28
bdavies11

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
Just speculating here but the OP's location is Miami. He may be an illegal immigrant. I don't think an illegal can obtain a drivers license in Florida, and therefore insurance etc. He did say possibly in March so perhaps waiting to become a legal citizen.
bdavies11 is offline   Reply With Quote