Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Regional Sections > USA - Southeast


BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy


Post Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-30-2016, 07:21 PM   #15
Yellow6thGen
18 ZL1 A10 Convertible
 
Yellow6thGen's Avatar
 
Drives: White ZL1 Convertible
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Mooresville, NC
Posts: 410
I'm in Mooresville NC ....SS Convertible
Yellow6thGen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2016, 11:01 PM   #16
SSport16


 
SSport16's Avatar
 
Drives: 2016 Garnet Red Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 5,436
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow6thGen View Post
I'm in Mooresville NC ....SS Convertible
Hey...Mooresville here as well! Have had my SS since December, 3rd day of 6th gen build, first in the area.
__________________
2SS Camaro, Garnet Red, Adrenaline Red, NPP, MRC, A8, 5 Split Spoke Bright Silver Wheels (56W)

1100 Status - 7/24/15 (Ordered)
3800 Status - 10/13/15 (Built)
6000 Status - 12/22/15 (Delivered)
SSport16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 11:09 AM   #17
Yellow6thGen
18 ZL1 A10 Convertible
 
Yellow6thGen's Avatar
 
Drives: White ZL1 Convertible
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Mooresville, NC
Posts: 410
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSport16 View Post
Hey...Mooresville here as well! Have had my SS since December, 3rd day of 6th gen build, first in the area.

Awesome would like to get with you about mod options.....I'm in Morrison Plantation....are you,working local?
Yellow6thGen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 11:41 AM   #18
SSport16


 
SSport16's Avatar
 
Drives: 2016 Garnet Red Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 5,436
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow6thGen View Post
Awesome would like to get with you about mod options.....I'm in Morrison Plantation....are you,working local?
What mods are you looking to do? I don't work in Mooresville, but pretty close, not too far.
__________________
2SS Camaro, Garnet Red, Adrenaline Red, NPP, MRC, A8, 5 Split Spoke Bright Silver Wheels (56W)

1100 Status - 7/24/15 (Ordered)
3800 Status - 10/13/15 (Built)
6000 Status - 12/22/15 (Delivered)
SSport16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 12:15 PM   #19
Egon

 
Egon's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 2SS/RS 1LE
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Charlotte NC
Posts: 977
Hey guys why not come on down to zMax this Saturday and at least check out our last autocross event of the season? If you feel up to it we still have plenty of room for more drivers if you would like to try our hand at driving too. Details are in this thread http://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=471015 The 6th Gens are EXTREMELY good at autocross (a 6th Gen won Nationals this year) and we don't have nearly enough Camaros at our events.
__________________
Egon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 04:00 PM   #20
SSport16


 
SSport16's Avatar
 
Drives: 2016 Garnet Red Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 5,436
Quote:
Originally Posted by Egon View Post
Hey guys why not come on down to zMax this Saturday and at least check out our last autocross event of the season? If you feel up to it we still have plenty of room for more drivers if you would like to try our hand at driving too. Details are in this thread http://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=471015 The 6th Gens are EXTREMELY good at autocross (a 6th Gen won Nationals this year) and we don't have nearly enough Camaros at our events.
Thanks for the invite, not a huge track/autocross guy, but I will see what I have going on this weekend.
__________________
2SS Camaro, Garnet Red, Adrenaline Red, NPP, MRC, A8, 5 Split Spoke Bright Silver Wheels (56W)

1100 Status - 7/24/15 (Ordered)
3800 Status - 10/13/15 (Built)
6000 Status - 12/22/15 (Delivered)
SSport16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 09:48 PM   #21
AdvanSuper
 
AdvanSuper's Avatar
 
Drives: 1SS HBM w/MRC NPP
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 297
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSport16 View Post
Thanks for the invite, not a huge track/autocross guy, but I will see what I have going on this weekend.
Just do it.
AdvanSuper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 10:23 PM   #22
SSport16


 
SSport16's Avatar
 
Drives: 2016 Garnet Red Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 5,436
Anyone that is in the Mooresville area vote tonight at the War memorial? I saw a 6th gen SS Garnet Red tonight in the parking lot, was curious if anyone on the forums owned it here.
__________________
2SS Camaro, Garnet Red, Adrenaline Red, NPP, MRC, A8, 5 Split Spoke Bright Silver Wheels (56W)

1100 Status - 7/24/15 (Ordered)
3800 Status - 10/13/15 (Built)
6000 Status - 12/22/15 (Delivered)
SSport16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2016, 04:41 PM   #23
Yellow6thGen
18 ZL1 A10 Convertible
 
Yellow6thGen's Avatar
 
Drives: White ZL1 Convertible
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Mooresville, NC
Posts: 410
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSport16 View Post
What mods are you looking to do? I don't work in Mooresville, but pretty close, not too far.
I'm installing cat back exhaust....Body Kit, tint, and BMR springs.....

Do you have a good exhaust shop local you would reccomend?
Yellow6thGen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2016, 08:00 PM   #24
SSport16


 
SSport16's Avatar
 
Drives: 2016 Garnet Red Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 5,436
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow6thGen View Post
I'm installing cat back exhaust....Body Kit, tint, and BMR springs.....

Do you have a good exhaust shop local you would reccomend?
Oh cool...no sorry I don't. Randy Marion has an accessories store across from QT, they do all those kinds of things and I have heard they are real good. I know a ton of people over at RM, service is decent, sales is OK, typical sales.
__________________
2SS Camaro, Garnet Red, Adrenaline Red, NPP, MRC, A8, 5 Split Spoke Bright Silver Wheels (56W)

1100 Status - 7/24/15 (Ordered)
3800 Status - 10/13/15 (Built)
6000 Status - 12/22/15 (Delivered)
SSport16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 10:19 AM   #25
Yellow6thGen
18 ZL1 A10 Convertible
 
Yellow6thGen's Avatar
 
Drives: White ZL1 Convertible
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Mooresville, NC
Posts: 410
Waiting on the body kit to come in from them now...they are installing it.....

Great dealership...so far have been excellent....



Quote:
Originally Posted by SSport16 View Post
Oh cool...no sorry I don't. Randy Marion has an accessories store across from QT, they do all those kinds of things and I have heard they are real good. I know a ton of people over at RM, service is decent, sales is OK, typical sales.
Yellow6thGen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 06:03 PM   #26
SSport16


 
SSport16's Avatar
 
Drives: 2016 Garnet Red Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 5,436
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow6thGen View Post
Waiting on the body kit to come in from them now...they are installing it.....

Great dealership...so far have been excellent....
Awesome! The sales manager is a real good guy, Blake. Service frustrates me sometimes though, a little chaotic and disorganized.
__________________
2SS Camaro, Garnet Red, Adrenaline Red, NPP, MRC, A8, 5 Split Spoke Bright Silver Wheels (56W)

1100 Status - 7/24/15 (Ordered)
3800 Status - 10/13/15 (Built)
6000 Status - 12/22/15 (Delivered)
SSport16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 08:35 PM   #27
SSport16


 
SSport16's Avatar
 
Drives: 2016 Garnet Red Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 5,436
Took a ride today on the Devils Whip and Diamondback, as well as the BRP. Awesome drive if anyone has a chance, not too long of a ride.
Attached Images
 
__________________
2SS Camaro, Garnet Red, Adrenaline Red, NPP, MRC, A8, 5 Split Spoke Bright Silver Wheels (56W)

1100 Status - 7/24/15 (Ordered)
3800 Status - 10/13/15 (Built)
6000 Status - 12/22/15 (Delivered)
SSport16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2016, 11:21 AM   #28
Yellow6thGen
18 ZL1 A10 Convertible
 
Yellow6thGen's Avatar
 
Drives: White ZL1 Convertible
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Mooresville, NC
Posts: 410
They have my car now!!! Hopefully Monday or Tuesday I will have it back....what a story on UPS fail....I would already have it back but still trying to find my exhaust....It's lost in Greensboro.....I have a 1pm appointment at the HUB praying they have found it....The last one was damaged and had to be returned...The dealer was super good and had another sent out and was to be arriving yesterday about 5 and well it never left GSO....

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSport16 View Post
Oh cool...no sorry I don't. Randy Marion has an accessories store across from QT, they do all those kinds of things and I have heard they are real good. I know a ton of people over at RM, service is decent, sales is OK, typical sales.
Yellow6thGen is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Post Reply

Tags
meet, meets, mustang

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.