Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California

Old 06-24-2013, 05:44 PM   #12041
leonardo
SoCal HT5 [COTW 11/24/13]

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS / Ducati 1198s
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronix View Post
Same here brotha...But HT now becomes HeadTurners Camaro & Vette Club, don't fret people, it's only going to get better!

You better get on it Leo, cause the order guide is out already and most dealerships are taking deposits. I had my order in the Day the C7 was unveiled and I'm about 2.5 months from delivery. Just filled out my options sheet the other day. If you need a hook up, Boardwalk Chevy up north, ask for Tim.
well said brotha

I just talked to my dealer this week and also with Becky and it seems all the vettes from the initial run are spoken for I will keep looking for other dealers who might have allocation
Old 06-25-2013, 04:04 PM   #12042
2010SSRSM6

Drives: My wife crazy with my C5 usage.
Looks like Camino Real has 6 unspoken for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-25-2013, 07:32 PM   #12043
leonardo

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010SSRSM6 View Post

really !!!! i'm calling them asap
Old 06-25-2013, 09:28 PM   #12044
GunnyG
Da WHALE

Drives: 2014 Stingray, 2015 Panamera 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010SSRSM6 View Post

News travels fast! Hey Leo, I did talk to Camino Real today. 8 allocations, 2 sold for initial build. Looks like I should be able to get one, won't know til tomorrow. I'm going for a 3LT/Z51...Triple Black. Good luck to you!
Old 06-25-2013, 10:24 PM   #12045
leonardo

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunnyG View Post
News travels fast! Hey Leo, I did talk to Camino Real today. 8 allocations, 2 sold for initial build. Looks like I should be able to get one, won't know til tomorrow. I'm going for a 3LT/Z51...Triple Black. Good luck to you!
what's up bro, I'm not sure which trim i'm going with but surely i'm going for the Z51 option , red exterior and black interior , are you trading in your camaro ?
Old 06-25-2013, 10:33 PM   #12046
GunnyG
Da WHALE

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonardo View Post
what's up bro, I'm not sure which trim i'm going with but surely i'm going for the Z51 option , red exterior and black interior , are you trading in your camaro ?
Sadly, it has to go. I've been having some minor "issues" with it. Was planing on a ZL1 for the longest. Had 2 or 3 within my grasp. Showed the wife the Stingray, and she said scrap that ZL1 plan...find that car TODAY. Been calling every dealership from the border to SFV. I'll be getting on waiting lists at a couple, Camino said only 2 of their 8 have been sold for build. I'll have to talk to them again to see if it will be an initial build, or 2nd wave. Anything before Christmas I'd be cool with.
Old 06-25-2013, 10:48 PM   #12047
Dizzy

Drives: Black 2011 2ss
damn, i was thinking about selling my car, to get a truck and a hog, but ummmm, i might jump on the bandwagon and get the vette, plus that would be pretty bitchin, congrats to john and leo
Old 06-26-2013, 09:14 AM   #12048
leonardo

Quote:
Sadly, it has to go. I've been having some minor "issues" with it. Was planing on a ZL1 for the longest. Had 2 or 3 within my grasp. Showed the wife the Stingray, and she said scrap that ZL1 plan...find that car TODAY. Been calling every dealership from the border to SFV. I'll be getting on waiting lists at a couple, Camino said only 2 of their 8 have been sold for build. I'll have to talk to them again to see if it will be an initial build, or 2nd wave. Anything before Christmas I'd be cool with.
your wife has some good taste my friend, the stingray is without a doubt the sexiest car out there right now, I too called few dealers but most wanted a 2k dollar deposit which I don't want to do until Diablo is sold, but good luck with the whole thing I hope you do get it before Christmas I am going to contact Camino today and see what their deposit amount is and go from there

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzy View Post
damn, i was thinking about selling my car, to get a truck and a hog, but ummmm, i might jump on the bandwagon and get the vette, plus that would be pretty bitchin, congrats to john and leo
thanks broski and I think you should jump on the wagon, even Red is looking into trading in his maro for the vette
Old 06-26-2013, 09:30 AM   #12049
GunnyG
Da WHALE

Quote:
your wife has some good taste my friend, the stingray is without a doubt the sexiest car out there right now, I too called few dealers but most wanted a 2k dollar deposit which I don't want to do until Diablo is sold, but good luck with the whole thing I hope you do get it before Christmas I am going to contact Camino today and see what their deposit amount is and go from there
Irvine Chevy's deposit is only $1000. I'm going Saturday to give them the deposit. Try them too. They only have 6 allocations, all sold, but they will still take deposits for 2nd wave. Christmas is going to be my goal. If I get one before then, GREAT! Unreal that Camino Real has unspoken for allocations. I got my SS from there, so hope I can get a return customer hook up. I was planning on a ZL1, got started modding my current car late in the game. But for what I'd pay for a loaded ZL1, the Stingray is right in line with price. Good luck with your sale, and getting into a Z51.
Old 06-26-2013, 02:37 PM   #12050
leonardo

Quote:
Irvine Chevy's deposit is only $1000. I'm going Saturday to give them the deposit. Try them too. They only have 6 allocations, all sold, but they will still take deposits for 2nd wave. Christmas is going to be my goal. If I get one before then, GREAT! Unreal that Camino Real has unspoken for allocations. I got my SS from there, so hope I can get a return customer hook up. I was planning on a ZL1, got started modding my current car late in the game. But for what I'd pay for a loaded ZL1, the Stingray is right in line with price. Good luck with your sale, and getting into a Z51.
well the ZL1 has the beefy motor along with great suspension but the Vette is just so damn gorgeous !! I was looking at the California Ferrari and that car doesn't even come close to looking as good as the Vette and its at 1/5th the price of the Ferrari, Chevy has truly stepped up their game, I cant wait to see what they have in store for the new Z28 camaro !!!! I am sure it will be just as fast if not faster than the ZL1 , we shall see
Old 06-26-2013, 08:01 PM   #12051
MohawksIOSS
SoCal HT5 (COTW:12/26/11)

Drives: 2011 Inferno Orange 2SS
CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-26-2013, 10:37 PM   #12052
RED HT5
HEADTURNER™®©COTW 12/9/13

Drives: WHITE SS
Quote:

thanks broski and I think you should jump on the wagon, even Red is looking into trading in his maro for the vette
WHHHOOOOOA WHOOOA know one said nutn bout trading the CAMARO...

Last edited by RED HT5; 06-27-2013 at 12:02 AM.
RED HT5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 11:56 PM   #12053
Kronix
NJ/SoCal HT5 COTW 3/25/12

Drives: 2015 Z06/14 C7/08 Z06/07 Tahoe Z71
Leo check you thread, I posted my order details. My dealership is the largest Vette dealer in the country and they're getting 507 allocations within the first 6-9 months of production which is the MOST IN THE WORLD. Of which, I'm #000123 and had to put down $2000 which is customarily the amount for a common Vette they wouldn't have a problem moving. The more options you want, the more money you have to put down. He also said he's taken 10 deposits from guys in Cali and the best part...They're NOT CHARGING A PENNY OVER FACTORY STICKER!!

Coin flippin it
Attached Images

Built by Late Model Racecraft
Fastest C7 in Tri-State 10.13 @ 134mph
7/26/14 Corvette Challenge Raceway Park, E-Town, NJ
Kronix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 09:30 AM   #12054
leonardo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MohawksIOSS View Post
CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dont worry buddy I might not trade in my Camaro, if thats the case I will just have to wait until March to get the Vette cause thats when I get tax money and with that I will pay off the Camaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by RED HT5 View Post
WHHHOOOOOA WHOOOA know one said nutn bout trading the CAMARO...
haha I must of read it wrong, sorry broski

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronix View Post
Leo check you thread, I posted my order details. My dealership is the largest Vette dealer in the country and they're getting 507 allocations within the first 6-9 months of production which is the MOST IN THE WORLD. Of which, I'm #000123 and had to put down $2000 which is customarily the amount for a common Vette they wouldn't have a problem moving. The more options you want, the more money you have to put down. He also said he's taken 10 deposits from guys in Cali and the best part...They're NOT CHARGING A PENNY OVER FACTORY STICKER!!

Coin flippin it
I got some local leads down here in cali bro so I am going to try those out first thanks for all the info though