Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > 4-Cylinder - Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons, Tuning Equipment

AWE Tuning

Old 11-25-2023, 07:45 PM   #1
95TA - The Beast

Drives: 2014 Cadillac CTS4 2.0T Performance
BNIB parts for sale...

Hey guys, I am probably only doing a single build now, so I have a bunch of stuff for sale.

It is all Brand New In Box. Never installed.

Borla:

- 60622 Mid-pipes
- 60624 Touring Muffler
- 11933 S-Type Axle-back Exhaust
- Pair of 400937 Resonators (will drop the tone even more)

Basically the complete Borla exhaust setup for the 2.0t that will not sound tinny, crackling or in any way "ricey".

Mishimoto:

- Intercooler
- Hot Side Pipes
- Cold Side Pipes
- Silicone Hose Kit (Radiator/Bypass, NON-HD Cooling)
- Black Fabbed Coolant Reservoir

Forged Internals:

- Diamond Racing LTG Forged Pistons (std size) w/coated skirts
- Boostline LTG Rods
- 82# ZZP Valvesprings
- ARP Head Studs

Misc:

- ZZP E85 Flex Fuel Kit
- AEM Wideband O2 Setup with OBDII connectivity

If you buy the pistons and rods, I will throw in rod and main bearings along with a set of brand new main bolts. The pistons/rods/rod bearings are already weight matched and marked for assembly. You can do your own weighing/matching/balancing as well if you like, but it is already done. I will supply the weights and everything is already matched and put in labebled baggies for quick assembly. Rings are NOT filed yet, since you need to do that to match your block. If you buy the pistons/rods/valvesprings/head studs I will throw in either a LTG OEM headgasket or a ZZP full viton headgasket, whichever you choose.

The Borla exhaust setup is the "deepest sound" you can get for the 2.0t. I helped someone else install this exact setup, as he did the midpipes and axle-back and didn't like it because it wasn't deep enough, so he went with the "Touring" muffler add-on and it was "getting there" but still not as deep as he wanted. So we added in a pair of 400937 resonators and it dropped it into the "nice rumble" catagory. No crackling, no drone, all low-tone performance exhaust sound. NOTHING like the Corsa exhaust cackle. And when you get on it, it sings awesome! After I heard that I knew this was the exact setup I wanted on my car, so I bought it. For me I have a CTS and an ATS and both would require modifications to get this to fit and I literally just lost my "welding hookup" that I trusted to do stuff (moved away), so instead of having to find a new welder and roll the dice I am going in a different direction on the ATS. Still Borla (multicore mid-muffler, 3" XR-1 mufflers, 3" Borla resonators) on a ZZP Rev2 exhaust as the starting platform (came with the ATS) and all of it done with clamps. I am hoping to get just as deep a sound from that.

If you are intersted, Make on offer via PM. I prefer to sell the exhaust as a complete package. Same with the intercooler and pipes, since it only makes sense.

Last edited by 95TA - The Beast; 11-25-2023 at 08:04 PM.
95TA - The Beast is offline   Reply With Quote