Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Tuning / Diagnostics

Phastek Performance

Old 05-22-2021, 07:27 AM   #1
Koulmc

Drives: Chevy camaro ss
2019 2ss procharged codes nightmare

D1x procharger
Stage 2 intercooler
Race blowoff valves
Lt4 fuel injectors & high pressure fuel pump
Jms pump voltage booster
Tcm & Ecm unlocked by hptuners.

Hey guys I need some help, I own a 2019 Camaro 2ss with the current mods above. After the installation I started having different codes for like U0140-00 (lost communication with control module) C0800-03 (control module power circuit low voltage) (P0507 idle control system rpm higher than expected)
Those codes cleared after a few trips back to the tuner. Now I'm having a different sets of problems after upgrading to the LT4 fuel system with the jms booster. Now I'm getting voltage issues, I was told this can be because my alternator is going bad so I bought a new one and had it installed and that seems to clear out the other codes I was having. But the car is still going to Limp mode with these new codes that showed up from nowhere P00ca-00 (fuel pressure regulator high control circuit high voltage) P129c-00 (fuel pump driver control module system voltage high voltage)... also after the Procharger install
The rpm would spike up and the car would jerk me forward aggressively when coming to a complete stop. I tried to upload videos but it wouldn't let me. Any help would be greatly appreciated, I've thrown so much money into this car I just want it to drive properly
Attached Images

Last edited by Koulmc; 05-22-2021 at 09:52 AM.
Koulmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2021, 11:45 AM   #2
JANNETTYRACING

Drives: BLUE CAMARO ZL1 1LE M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koulmc View Post
D1x procharger
Stage 2 intercooler
Race blowoff valves
Lt4 fuel injectors & high pressure fuel pump
Jms pump voltage booster
Tcm & Ecm unlocked by hptuners.

Hey guys I need some help, I own a 2019 Camaro 2ss with the current mods above. After the installation I started having different codes for like U0140-00 (lost communication with control module) C0800-03 (control module power circuit low voltage) (P0507 idle control system rpm higher than expected)
Those codes cleared after a few trips back to the tuner. Now I'm having a different sets of problems after upgrading to the LT4 fuel system with the jms booster. Now I'm getting voltage issues, I was told this can be because my alternator is going bad so I bought a new one and had it installed and that seems to clear out the other codes I was having. But the car is still going to Limp mode with these new codes that showed up from nowhere P00ca-00 (fuel pressure regulator high control circuit high voltage) P129c-00 (fuel pump driver control module system voltage high voltage)... also after the Procharger install
The rpm would spike up and the car would jerk me forward aggressively when coming to a complete stop. I tried to upload videos but it wouldn't let me. Any help would be greatly appreciated, I've thrown so much money into this car I just want it to drive properly
Looks like your JMS is not set properly.

Ted.
JANNETTYRACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2021, 11:58 AM   #3
KingLT1

Drives: 2016 1SS NFG A8
Agree with Ted. Voltage is likely set too high on the JMS. Needs to be <17.2 volts.
Per. times- 10.5 @ 137 w/ 1.8 60ft Full weight on 20's 1200DA
KingLT1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jms pedalmax, lt1 6.2l engine, lt4 fuel injector, lt4 fuel pump, procharger 2ss