Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls

AWE Tuning

Old 04-01-2021, 04:33 AM   #15
Jarek

Drives: 2017 2SS Convertible
Small update from my side as promised.
In the end the OEM replacement part became available so the fix was no necessary.
(as for the cost comparison - in US you have mentioned cost of $60, this same part imported to PL was equivalent of $200, but with tax deduction for private company it was reduced to real cost of $130 - to great but not bad either)

BR,
Jarek
Jarek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2021, 06:42 AM   #16
alssiri

Drives: 2017 ZL1 A10
I had both sides front liners torn & replaced (not cheap) over here , now once again both are torn same area even though using stock size front tires & not lowered.

Ahmad
2012 ZL1 A6 (SOLD)
Forged 376 CI, LSA HeartBeat, Mast Medium Bore Heads & JDP ZLR Cam, ARH LT , MagnaFlow Resonated X + Borla Atak Catback, ADM 102mm Snout, CAI, NW102MM TB, ID850, Fore Triple Fuel Pump, MSD Wire's, Moroso CC.
Alky Control, FIICHILLER.
alssiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2021, 04:27 AM   #17
Jarek

Drives: 2017 2SS Convertible
Hi Ahmad,

Can you tell us where exactly front liners are torn?
Last week I was mounting the splash guard under the front part of the engine (my car was missing one for unknown reason) and I noticed that I had my liner torn at the outer edge of the front spoiler however my spoiler was cracked in that area so probably the impact damaged it as the liner is screwed to the front spoiler.

BR,
Jarek
Jarek is offline   Reply With Quote