OldHoster

Drives: GMC Denali, Chevrolet ZL1, Cadillac
Quote:
Originally Posted by kropscamaro16 View Post
100k obo probably
Yes, that is exactly it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandm View Post
says he's got 2 offers already at 6figures. if it was my car I'd take the higher and be done.
this current market isn't going to last forever and that car is a niche market.

the guy we turned our SS into at hertz told us a LOT about how those hendricks cars were used last year.
They both tried and couldn't get financing for the car like they thought they could.
OldHoster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2021, 04:09 PM   #16
OldHoster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandm View Post
says he's got 2 offers already at 6figures. if it was my car I'd take the higher and be done.
this current market isn't going to last forever and that car is a niche market.

the guy we turned our SS into at hertz told us a LOT about how those hendricks cars were used last year.
It is a niche market, but have you seen the prices these things goto. Some of the Mustangs go huge numbers in just a few years.

Neither could get financing, they initially said they were cash buyers.

Yes, it is 100k obo. Look at what a ZL1 with the Callaway package costs, and these are more rare.

Funny thing about all the insurance it specifically states if used off road(track included) it is not valid.
Old 05-27-2021, 04:14 PM   #17
BMR Sales

Drives: Race Car
This Thread/Ad reeks of desperation IMHO

OP listed the call, doesn't like the Price comments, and keeps trying to justify the Price. Trying to sell for 2 months without selling tells me me that either the price is High or you are not marketing it well to sell at that price
BMR Sales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2021, 04:15 PM   #18
OldHoster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMR Sales View Post
This Thread/Ad reeks of desperation IMHO

OP listed the call, doesn't like the Price comments, and keeps trying to justify the Price. Trying to sell for 2 months without selling tells me me that either the price is High or you are not marketing it well to sell at that price
Not desperation, it is not marketing really.
Old 06-01-2021, 12:16 PM   #19
OldHoster

One last time before pulling the trigger. If you want to put an offer in do it ASAP. I will consider all reasonable offers.
Old 06-02-2021, 11:08 PM   #20
Aperretta

Drives: 2017 SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldHoster View Post
One last time before pulling the trigger. If you want to put an offer in do it ASAP. I will consider all reasonable offers.
Doesn’t seem like there’s much interest. I think it’s going to be hard to get 100k for a car that looks like a rental vehicle. You might get some interest if you priced it in normal Zl1 range, but even then, you’ve got to find someone that likes this specific car.
Aperretta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2021, 03:29 AM   #21
OldHoster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aperretta View Post
Doesn’t seem like there’s much interest. I think it’s going to be hard to get 100k for a car that looks like a rental vehicle. You might get some interest if you priced it in normal Zl1 range, but even then, you’ve got to find someone that likes this specific car.
It is a Callaway ZL1 no matter which way you slice it. Yes, it is going to take a specific buyer that is looking for it to get all the money.
Old 06-03-2021, 07:10 PM   #22
SCCAForums

Drives: Chevrolet Camaro, Ford Mustang
This car is easily worth a $100K... just needs to be marketed somewhere else than a Camaro forum. 1 of just 24 cars built, contracted by Hertz to Hendricks motorsports, upgraded interior and drivetrain with upgraded Callaway SC750 package. Look at what a Hertz Mustang GT or Hertz Shelby GT go for.

OP needs to hold onto it a bit longer... but hell, standard 2018 ZL1 1LE cars are pulling $65K with 8K+ miles... A standard 2020 Callaway ZL1 is $88K... if you can hold onto the car, these cars will go over the blocks at auction for real coin in 10+ years.

Right now, $95K may be all you get... but you have to list it to a much larger group than a Camaro forum in my experience.

GLWS

Best regards,
Dave
Old 06-03-2021, 09:48 PM   #23
OldHoster

Dave,

Thank you, you have the #7 car correct?

Thing is I have the Z06 as well, and do not like the Camaro as a platform. I just want more garage space. I have two newer high dollar cars sitting outside right now. I thought someone on a Camaro forum would want it, I would rather see it driven and enjoyed than just to be put away by a collector. I have a completely documented 1967 L88 car and that type of thing is more up my alley. I just want it gone. I am going to send it on BaT or one of the big auctions I think.

-Allen

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCCAForums View Post
This car is easily worth a $100K... just needs to be marketed somewhere else than a Camaro forum. 1 of just 24 cars built, contracted by Hertz to Hendricks motorsports, upgraded interior and drivetrain with upgraded Callaway SC750 package. Look at what a Hertz Mustang GT or Hertz Shelby GT go for.

OP needs to hold onto it a bit longer... but hell, standard 2018 ZL1 1LE cars are pulling $65K with 8K+ miles... A standard 2020 Callaway ZL1 is $88K... if you can hold onto the car, these cars will go over the blocks at auction for real coin in 10+ years.

Right now, $95K may be all you get... but you have to list it to a much larger group than a Camaro forum in my experience.

GLWS

Best regards,
Dave
Old 06-03-2021, 10:28 PM   #24
SCCAForums

Drives: Chevrolet Camaro, Ford Mustang
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldHoster View Post
Dave,

Thank you, you have the #7 car correct?

Thing is I have the Z06 as well, and do not like the Camaro as a platform. I just want more garage space. I have two newer high dollar cars sitting outside right now. I thought someone on a Camaro forum would want it, I would rather see it driven and enjoyed than just to be put away by a collector. I have a completely documented 1967 L88 car and that type of thing is more up my alley. I just want it gone. I am going to send it on BaT or one of the big auctions I think.

-Allen
Yeah, I have #7, and 2 of my close friends have #9 & #10.

BaT would be a great place!

Best Regards,
Dave
Old 06-03-2021, 10:44 PM   #25
Aperretta

Drives: 2017 SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCCAForums View Post

GLWS

Best regards,
Dave
This is the hottest Camaro market that has ever existed. You can sell a car on here in a couple of days if it’s listed at market value.
Aperretta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2021, 08:32 AM   #26
Mdftx1

Drives: 2020 ZL1 Hertz Edition
Still selling the zl 1?
Mdftx1 is offline   Reply With Quote