Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

AWE Tuning

Old 10-12-2020, 08:36 PM   #1
M_2SS

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
Thumbs up The Jannetty Racing Experience

I wanted to give my feedback on my recent experience and build with JRE and let me start off by saying that Ted and his team probably need no introduction to the forum as they have been around for a while. Nonetheless, I wanted to just give them the recognition they deserve for the awesome work they put in day after day.

I bought my Camaro 2SS back in 2016, and this has been my first car where I have decided to do any "major" modifications. I had initially thought I was going to just thrown on a set of longtube headers and get on E85, but the mod bug bit pretty hard and decided to go with the JRE Rough Idle Cam Package, Roto-Fab CAI, 95 mm LT5 TB, on top of the headers and E85.

My point of contact there was Kris G and he made the process as smooth and painless as possible. Any concerns that I had he was immediately there on the phone to address and to give advice on where to go with the build. The toughest thing about the whole process was waiting to drop off the car and get it back.

I dropped off the car on September 23rd and the JRE team kept me posted the entire time as the work progressed. About 2 weeks later, and what felt like 2 years, I was finally able to get the car back from JRE and his team and boy was it worth the wait!

The car put down 503 RWHP (E60) with just some pretty basic bolts-ons and cam which is an awesome step up from stock! However, it's important to note that it's the man behind the keyboard who made that possible. Ted Jannetty knows how to tune right. Besides being race-car loud, and getting that nice cam lope, the car drives like stock! The mid and top end of the car is pretty savage and I couldn't be happier with the car.

If you've been looking to get work done on you Camaro, the JRE team will take care of you and do it right the first time. My experience couldn't have been better.

The only negative I have is that Ted and his team have probably started me on the path to building a race car and it's addicting Already making plans for boost in the next few months.

Thank you JRE and team! Look forward to coming back!
M_2SS is offline   Reply With Quote