Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 09-23-2016, 12:34 PM   #43
chrisvr6

Drives: suzuki
Attached Images

chrisvr6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 12:36 PM   #44
keysersoze

Drives: 16 Camaro
I really like this color with the matte black hood but without it ehh its to much green.
keysersoze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 02:50 PM   #45
NinjaBum

Drives: NA
The stock photos/renderings (the ones on the track in the evening) make it look like its a lighter but still metallic shade of synergy.

Seeing what it really looks like I'ma pass.
NinjaBum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 04:01 PM   #46
pjz1082

Drives: 2016 Camaro 1LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedReality View Post
Don't worry, I'm not offended. You bought a V6 Camaro.
Just curious...why are you on this forum if you don't even own a Gen6? Just trolling for people to get into online battles with over how "amazing" your 6 year old car is?
pjz1082 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 11:24 PM   #47
Mountain

Drives: 2017 SS 1LE, 2016 1SS (previous)
I just stumbled upon this:
Attached Images

Mountain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 12:34 AM   #48
Spanky1

Drives: 2017 2SS Summit White Camaro M6
Synergy green color has much more depth to it due to the metallic paint. Krypton green is a flat shade. It's a matter of taste as to which you prefer.
Spanky1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 08:28 AM   #49
Yellow6thGen
18 ZL1 A10 Convertible

Drives: White ZL1 Convertible
Where is the IOM? Arg.....
Yellow6thGen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 11:55 AM   #50
maraging

Drives: 15 1ss 1le
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjz1082 View Post
Just curious...why are you on this forum if you don't even own a Gen6? Just trolling for people to get into online battles with over how "amazing" your 6 year old car is?

Shoot i have to leave a bunch of forums since i dont own the cars.
maraging is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 02:23 PM   #51
pjz1082

Drives: 2016 Camaro 1LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by maraging View Post
Shoot i have to leave a bunch of forums since i dont own the cars.
By definition, that is trolling. But whatever, people are welcome to look at whatever they like. I was just saying it all comes down to personal choice and then i get bashed for driving a V6 by someone who doesn't even own a Gen6 Camaro.
pjz1082 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 12:11 AM   #52
With envy
It's a Synergy thing..

Drives: 2010 Synergy
Thomas, play nice now.

The rest of you; he's just yanking your chain. Personally, the negative comments don't even faze me. If you go to C5 and look up the Synergy thread at the beginning, you'll see a litany of the same negative comments. The color was supposed to be retired after the limited run in 2010, but it was brought back for an encore year in 2011 by GM, because of it's popularity. (That's why Forged Reality was able to get it in a V8)

People who own this color are fanatical about it. Scott Settlemire once looked at our SGM, our green folding chairs and green cooler behind it, turned to us in our green shirts and said grinning "You green people are something else!" He was referring to all of us Synergy owners.

I've got almost 100,000 miles into this car now (a couple thousand of them with Forged, blasting across the Western US.), and I wouldn't trade away a single mile of it. Not even the quarter mile that took my clutch. I've learned it takes a special kind of personality to appreciate this color. We're not about boring or bland. We're not out to impress anybody, but we're not about to blend in either. And we don't take ourselves too seriously. In short- it's fun; and that's what Camaro is, and always has been, about.

If you're wondering why we're here: blame Tran. As members of C5, we were all given membership on C6 by default. (Before anybody owned a 6th gen.) I love the 6th gen, but then to be fair, I love all Camaros. I spent some time walking around a 6th gen pre-production with Lead Exterior Designer Hwasup Lee, and came away with a whole new insight into this new Camaro.

The very first time I had an opportunity to see a 6th gen in person was just a couple weeks after its Belle Isle unveiling. Al Oppenheiser, Chief Engineer over both the 5th and 6th gens, was on hand answering questions when the subject turned to available colors. He talked about a few that were already public, then he said "I can't tell you what color it is,..." he then turned and looked directly at me and my wife "but it's called Krypton". He knew full well that we owned a Synergy. The message was clear: It was green! I knew at that moment that I had to have one.

And no, we won't be trading in the Synergy edition.

It's given us a lot of friends.

Name:  Camaro club pano copy (1).jpg
Views: 484
Size:  113.3 KB

With envy is offline   Reply With Quote