Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 11-14-2016, 06:18 PM   #1
05SilverStreak

Drives: Black aSS 2011 - L99
Render my ride!

Hey all you photoshoppers. I have had this thing awhile and absolutely love it! Now its paid off and I want to give it a facelift. Please take the photo of my car and add the Z@* rims to it and flat black matte paint. Add a spoiler if you want. looking for Ideas to freshen it up. Please include what items you added and where I can get them. I have included an render of my own as well.

Thanks!

http://s1160.photobucket.com/user/05...tml?sort=3&o=0]

http://s1160.photobucket.com/user/05...tml?sort=3&o=1

http://s1160.photobucket.com/user/05...tml?sort=3&o=2

Old 11-14-2016, 08:46 PM   #2
1Coopgt

Drives: All Black 2012 1LS
Why is there a wing on the roof ? Go Airforce !
Old 11-14-2016, 09:37 PM   #3
PeteD

Drives: 2012 2SS Victory Red with white st
Car of tomorrow?
Old 11-14-2016, 10:07 PM   #4
Rico
Flying da helicopter

Drives: Black SS/RS
I believe I can fly.....
Rico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2016, 03:50 PM   #5
05SilverStreak

Can anyone chime in who does not borrow their mom and dad's V6 Camaro and mooch their internet service like the posters above??

Thank You!
Old 11-16-2016, 05:03 PM   #6
Dizzy82

Drives: 2011 1LT/RS A6 RJT SuperCharged
BMR sub frame brace, BMR tunnel brace, LSR sways, LSR CM ca & tl, Sphon ExD el, GM tower brace, Megan EZ Streets, Goodridge Stainless Steel Braided brake lines, PowerStop D/S rotors & pads, Doug Thorty Ceramic Shorties, Magnaflow x-pipe, MRT V2.0, KICKER PowerStage sub & amp, Infinity speakers & tweeters, Viteese Throttle Controller, Viteese Paddle Shifters, ACS T2 Splitter, ACS T2 Ports/Quad LED lights, VDI kit, Havoc diffuser, IPF ECU/TRANS tuned, IPF/KPE Supercharged. 364RWHP/297RWTQ
Dizzy82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2016, 05:18 PM   #7
Jayjellyfish212

Drives: 2014 1LE

Old 11-16-2016, 05:19 PM   #8
Eddiefuzz

Drives: 2011 RS
Why would anyone want to make a rendering of your car? Sounds like a lot of work an Artist would be paid for.
Eddiefuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2016, 05:21 PM   #9
05SilverStreak

Old 11-16-2016, 05:30 PM   #10
05SilverStreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddiefuzz View Post
Why would anyone want to make a rendering of your car? Sounds like a lot of work an Artist would be paid for.
Nevermind! Forget it! I see it go on all the time here, but I forgot where I was. This place hasn't changed much in the time I have been on here.

Some people like photo shopping, I wasn't asking for a set of blueprints and permit approval like I was building a house. Thanks for taking the time to be a smart ass. Probably all your good at.
Old 11-16-2016, 07:18 PM   #11
1Coopgt

Drives: All Black 2012 1LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05SilverStreak View Post
Can anyone chime in who does not borrow their mom and dad's V6 Camaro and mooch their internet service like the posters above??

Thank You!
Did we hurt your feelings ? Really Calling us names ? You are the one that posted a picture of a camaro in army green with a wing on the damn roof ( It was the first pic link you posted ) Grow up.

Granted I find your comment funny as hell.

This may start a trend ....Oh wait now I know why your upset . You created this rendering.
Attached Images

Last edited by 1Coopgt; 11-16-2016 at 07:29 PM.
1Coopgt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2016, 08:03 PM   #12
Spec
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1SS LS3
I googled 2011 camaro matte black with zl1 rims, results below. Use your imagination! :P

J/K... and don't be so judgmental. The posters above have been great and have contributed nicely to this forum.

As for a render... there's cool people here that'll knock that out for ya. Be cool... be patient. Think positive and junk.

And I just gotta say man... that wing on the roof don't look right. The 5th gen ain't no hatchback. Add a bigger wing and a wicker, if you're looking for downforce... to each their own, I guess.

Spec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2016, 01:27 PM   #13
05SilverStreak

Thank You spec! I have definitely searched and seen very close to what I want to do. And to be honest, the wing on the roof was actually an accident. The program I was using offered a "roof wing" so I put on on not only to see what it would look like but to see what it was, (I didn't know), but it ended up I couldn't remove it stayed there. I kind of liked it, something new.

I have always seen others be able to get a car rendered, maybe I posted it in the wrong place. The comments from the others just reminded me of the SRT4 forums I used to be on. If people don't like something and want to post negatively, be prepared to have negative posts back.

Just saying, - *Not looking for friends, looking for answers*
Old 11-17-2016, 01:49 PM   #14
Spec
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1SS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05SilverStreak View Post
Thank You spec! I have definitely searched and seen very close to what I want to do. And to be honest, the wing on the roof was actually an accident. The program I was using offered a "roof wing" so I put on on not only to see what it would look like but to see what it was, (I didn't know), but it ended up I couldn't remove it stayed there. I kind of liked it, something new.

I have always seen others be able to get a car rendered, maybe I posted it in the wrong place. The comments from the others just reminded me of the SRT4 forums I used to be on. If people don't like something and want to post negatively, be prepared to have negative posts back.

Just saying, - *Not looking for friends, looking for answers*
All good, brotha... if I had the time right now, I'd knock that render out for you. Hit me up next week tho if you're still looking to get it done when things slow down for me. I can't do a matte black render tho... don't even know where to start with that. Rims tho, all day.

Spec is offline   Reply With Quote