Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic Maintenance - Wash, Wax, Detailing, Exterior Repairs

AWE Tuning

Old 08-03-2019, 09:49 PM   #1
EJR8402

Drives: 2019 Red Hot 1SS "Scarlett"
Sunset Photos- 2019 SS

Klasse AIO topped with Klasse Sealant Glaze and Dodo Juice Supernatural.
Attached Images

EJR8402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 12:26 AM   #2
Trochoidal

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS A8
Car, sunset and shine look great! Don’t mind me but I really wanted to see how that first picture would look in these perspectives.
Attached Images

Originally Posted by arpad_m - “Aww, yet another oil thread with almost the same question in the OP“
Trochoidal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 10:20 AM   #3
Jersey devil

Drives: '17 Z06
Beautiful shots, car looks great
Jersey devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 07:12 PM   #4
EJR8402

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trochoidal View Post
Car, sunset and shine look great! Don’t mind me but I really wanted to see how that first picture would look in these perspectives.
I don't prefer the selective color look, but your photos made me realize I don't like the blue hue on the road. I may try to warm those up. I really wish the sunset had more of an orange or yellow hue. Maybe another night...
Old 08-04-2019, 08:47 PM   #5
Trochoidal

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS A8
Quote:
Originally Posted by EJR8402 View Post
I don't prefer the selective color look, but your photos made me realize I don't like the blue hue on the road. I may try to warm those up. I really wish the sunset had more of an orange or yellow hue. Maybe another night...
Your composition is spot on! I’ve been shooting with my old 40D for over 10 years and honestly I don’t like to do any post production except maybe cropping. Until you said something about the blue hue I didn’t catch it. Good job with your pics!

Originally Posted by arpad_m - “Aww, yet another oil thread with almost the same question in the OP“
Trochoidal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 10:17 AM   #6
EJR8402

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trochoidal View Post
Your composition is spot on! I’ve been shooting with my old 40D for over 10 years and honestly I don’t like to do any post production except maybe cropping. Until you said something about the blue hue I didn’t catch it. Good job with your pics!
Thanks! I prefer doing landscapes, and car photography is something I don't have a lot of experience with. I may try getting some more in a parking garage I know. The sunset is so hit and miss...