Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Specific Packages / Variants > 6th gen Camaro 1LE

Bigwormgraphix

Old 03-05-2017, 02:07 AM   #1
swm

Drives: Subaru XV Crosstrek
How to find a 1LE using the GM inventory tool?

I am trying to filter by 1SS coupe, but its proving really difficult to narrow down a 1LE specifically from local dealerships.

FWIW I live in the Los Angeles area. Is it better to just hit up dealership websites?
swm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2017, 07:40 AM   #2
pbsinternet1le

Drives: 2017 1le current /2015 2ss 1le sold
Becky will ship you one. Rodgers Chevrolet
Old 03-05-2017, 07:44 AM   #3
Danmaro

Drives: 528i
Quote:
Originally Posted by swm View Post
I am trying to filter by 1SS coupe, but its proving really difficult to narrow down a 1LE specifically from local dealerships.

FWIW I live in the Los Angeles area. Is it better to just hit up dealership websites?
I think there is a number you can call that will help you.. I have searched cars.com and search 1ss with msrp of around 42k and that should show you cars in area.
Danmaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2017, 07:44 AM   #4
Sleeks

Drives: None
Look for a 1SS and then scan pricing. Since the 1LE package is $6500, it makes it easy to spot one when looking at 1SS package cars. Just look for 1SS cars that are priced in the mid 40s. Also, search for manual transmission cars. That helps narrow it down too.

I wanted to sit in one and see what I thought of the Recaros before ordering so I did that and was able to find one the week of Thanksgiving. It was sold, but the buyer was on vacation so they let me sit in it (but not drive it).

Hyper Blue 1SS / 1LE
Sleeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2017, 08:17 AM   #5
Glen e
Retired from Car mfrs....

Drives: 2LT RS/HR-V
Just keep in mind a dealer can also hide it from all the search engine/ search tools, He just need to put it in a special demonstrator category and or report it sold. Then no one can see it....they do this sometimes because they're tired of getting calls from other dealers asking if it's for sale/trade.
Glen e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2017, 08:19 AM   #6
psheldon97

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LE in BY
If you need help finding 1LE's PM me. I have GM dealer access and can use locator tools by zip code.
psheldon97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2017, 08:22 AM   #7
JoeP@TeamBeckyD

Drives: SS,PaceCar,ZL1,1LE,C7Z51,Z06,17-ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by swm View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbsinternet1le View Post
Becky will ship you one. Rodgers Chevrolet

.....I Ship ...Nationwide!

Becky
JoeP@TeamBeckyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2017, 09:07 AM   #8
COmaro

Drives: Many
On cars.com, on the right there is a link that says "Advanced Search". Click that one. You can put in a certain number of miles from a zip code to only see dealers near you. Then, at the very bottom where it says "Additional Keywords", put in 1le all lower case. I found 207 across the country, but that includes V6 1LE and some stupid dealers who put 1le in the description for their convertibles.

The cars.com listing depends on the dealers having a clue and putting 1le in the description, but it looks like there is a boilerplate list of options that can get copied in, and most seem to have "1le track package" in the description somewhere.

BTW, the cheapest 1SS/1LE I saw was $37,700, somewhere on the east coast. There is a 1LS/1LE for $27,700.
COmaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2017, 11:00 AM   #9
RobertSmith

Drives: Mitsubishi Evolution X
Quote:
Originally Posted by COmaro View Post
On cars.com, on the right there is a link that says "Advanced Search". Click that one. You can put in a certain number of miles from a zip code to only see dealers near you. Then, at the very bottom where it says "Additional Keywords", put in 1le all lower case. I found 207 across the country, but that includes V6 1LE and some stupid dealers who put 1le in the description for their convertibles.

The cars.com listing depends on the dealers having a clue and putting 1le in the description, but it looks like there is a boilerplate list of options that can get copied in, and most seem to have "1le track package" in the description somewhere.

BTW, the cheapest 1SS/1LE I saw was $37,700, somewhere on the east coast. There is a 1LS/1LE for $27,700.
What are the typical discounts on those lo-priced cars that hardly anyone qualifies for?
RobertSmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2017, 11:17 AM   #10
TJay74

Drives: 17 Camaro SS 1LE & 16 Sierra AT CC
When I was searching for a SS 1LE I would go to Autotrader and put in 2017 Camaro SS + Manual.

Then any that were at least $45,700 were more than likely a 1LE.
TJay74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2017, 12:20 PM   #11
glamcem

Drives: '19 RivrsdBlu 1LE ('17 1LE HB sold)
When I was searching for 1LEs, this place had the best prices on west Coast. They're located in southern CA and currently have one for $39,6k which is not bad IMO. If it wasn't for the used 1LE deal that I found, I would definitely go with them.

http://www.ranchomotorco.com/Vehicle...-CA/2895513463
glamcem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2017, 07:37 PM   #12
mc210

Drives: 2015 Toyota 4Runner
Quote:
Originally Posted by glamcem View Post
When I was searching for 1LEs, this place had the best prices on west Coast. They're located in southern CA and currently have one for $39,6k which is not bad IMO. If it wasn't for the used 1LE deal that I found, I would definitely go with them.

http://www.ranchomotorco.com/Vehicle...-CA/2895513463
Do they actually sell at that price?
mc210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2017, 10:37 PM   #13
glamcem

Drives: '19 RivrsdBlu 1LE ('17 1LE HB sold)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mc210 View Post
Do they actually sell at that price?
As long as you're qualified all the rebates then yes. When I talked with them I was able to get all the rebates but loyalty rebate ($1500) wasn't available at that time. Some rebates may not be available to certain zip codes . At least that's what I've been told.

Quoted from the description :

Quote:
All advertised prices exclude government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer documentation processing charge, any electronic filing charge, and any emission testing charge. Residency restrictions may apply. See Dealer for details. Rebates may not be compatible with special financing rates. Price Includes: $1,500 - Chevrolet Loyalty Private Offer This is a National Private Offer for customers who CURRENTLY own/lease a 1999 or newer Chevrolet passenger car or light duty truck and purchase/lease an eligible model. Exp. 03/31/2017, $1,000 - Must finance through GM Financial on approve credit to qualify for down payment assistance. Exp. 03/31/2017, $1,000 - Residency restrictions apply, see Dealer for details, not everyone will qualify. - Exp. 03/31/2017
glamcem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 02:46 AM   #14
swm

Drives: Subaru XV Crosstrek
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet View Post

.....I Ship ...Nationwide!

Becky
Hi Becky,

Not sure if this is more appropriate by private message or not, but I am curious about shipping costs from your dealership to Los Angeles.

Just asking since I am fairly new to buying a car especially something like the SS 1LE.

Also, I hope you don't mind if I ask this, but would buying from you be more cost effective than from a local dealer? Again, I am just curious I hope you don't mind.

Thanks so much, I know you have helped out many people on here.
swm is offline   Reply With Quote