Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 08-06-2015, 05:53 PM   #15
gen6waiter

Drives: Toyota Taco. 2010 SS-Sold :(
how about show sales from the very time each car became available.
Old 08-13-2015, 03:45 PM   #16
RobWH

Drives: Silverado
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckstacamaro View Post
People holding off for the 2016 or end of year clearance on 2015's. IMO.
Really? You do know, don't you, Mustang sales have been in the lead for much more than 3 months. In fact, it seems that since November(2014), Mustang has been winning. 8 months? Though the real information is right here in this forum, I didn't actually go count, but... awhile.

That's a VERY long time for people to be holding out. I don't believe Mustang has ever relinquished the overall sales lead... With that in mind, it isn't very likely the new Camaro will simply put a final end to Mustang sales leads. After all, the 5th gen Mustang had been available for some 4 model years before the 5th gen Camaro hit the streets and even at that, didn't lose by much in sales. It simply has a huge following. There's no concern to be had, as long as Camaro sales are good enough to warrant the car and they certainly are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariojmoe View Post
Hope you are not stock and hunting 11+ 5.0's
unless losing is his thing, he'd better not be stock in that hunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gen6waiter View Post
how about show sales from the very time each car became available.
Nobody wants to see that.
RobWH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 08:46 PM   #17
VTSummit
Consistently inconsistent

Drives: 2015 2LT Summit White
Zero interest in a Mustang, but I originally set out to buy a Challenger. Called my friend who owns a dealer and brought my checkbook. Drove it- hated it. Went home sad that the retro styling that I likes was wrapped around an ocean liner.
Hadn't even considered a Camaro until we got one at work and it just seemed "right." All worked out in the end!
2015 2LT Ported TB, Ported intake, JACFAB intake spacer, Borla exhaust, IPF 91 tune, Complete 1/LE suspension, Brembo brakes, Goodridge lines, Elite catch can, CAI with Thermo-wrap, 275/40-20 x 10's all around, Z/28 spoiler, GM splitter, Alpine/Polk stereo with AudiControl interface.
VTSummit is offline   Reply With Quote