Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Photos | Videos | Renderings

AWE Tuning

Old 12-17-2022, 09:14 PM   #239
AlwaysFbody

Drives: E91 BMW, Victory CCT Ness
This is what I bought. They are different from the chrome I took off. I believed they are real GM. Definitely not a lug nut expert. I will do some more recon.
Attached Images

2022 LT1 VOM, Coupe, Manual, Recaro, NPP, Sunroof, Bose, Lowering Suspension, Sway Bar Upgrade, 6 Piston Brembo, Black Strut Tower, Front Splitter, Rear Spoiler, Sport Alloy Pedals, Hash Marks, Performance Center Caps -BMNN93

03/18/22 - 2000
03/23/22 - 3000
04/01/22 - 3400
04/18/22 - 3400 TPW
05/11/22 - 3800 - 1G1FE1R78N0127533
06/15/22 - Car picked up!
10/10/22 - All LPO's finally installed
AlwaysFbody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2022, 10:04 PM   #240
2SS Capt
2020 Shadow Gray 2SS

Drives: 2020 2SS - A10, NPP, MRC, CAI
Quote:
Originally Posted by sklippi2018 View Post
Almost went with those but wasn't sure how'd they look. Dang if they don't look sharp! Might have to give 'em a little more thought.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysFbody View Post
This is what I bought. They are different from the chrome I took off. I believed they are real GM. Definitely not a lug nut expert. I will do some more recon.
Here is a better price for the GM Black Lugs at ShopChevyParts.com

https://www.shopchevyparts.com/wheel...-92305185.html
Added after delivery: - GMP CAI, GMP Black Strut Tower Brace, MRR017 1LE Wheels, SS Armrest, Black Fuel Door, Stainless Sport Pedals, SS Wheel Caps, Black Lugs/Locks, GM Splash Guards, DD Smoked LED Markers, Smoked Rear Reflectors, Mishimoto Catch Can, Xpel PPF - Full Front, SunTek 35% Tint, CeramicPro coating, RST Stainless Brake Lines, Castrol SRF, MSD Super Conductor Wires

Left: My "fun" ride. Right: My "work" ride: a Gulfstream G600. One's top speed is 180 Mph, the other, 620 Mph...
2SS Capt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2022, 05:41 AM   #241
sklippi2018

Drives: 2023 Camaro SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysFbody View Post
Here is a better pic with black lug nuts.
Okay that's on point!
sklippi2018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2022, 09:28 AM   #242
demonspeed
not afraid of the wall

Drives: Camaros
McGard makes the lugnuts and the locks. They’re the OEM for the accessory lug nuts (the black ones; not the chrome-cap ones).
demonspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2022, 07:06 AM   #243
AlwaysFbody

Drives: E91 BMW, Victory CCT Ness
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonspeed View Post
McGard makes the lugnuts and the locks. They’re the OEM for the accessory lug nuts (the black ones; not the chrome-cap ones).
👍
2022 LT1 VOM, Coupe, Manual, Recaro, NPP, Sunroof, Bose, Lowering Suspension, Sway Bar Upgrade, 6 Piston Brembo, Black Strut Tower, Front Splitter, Rear Spoiler, Sport Alloy Pedals, Hash Marks, Performance Center Caps -BMNN93

03/18/22 - 2000
03/23/22 - 3000
04/01/22 - 3400
04/18/22 - 3400 TPW
05/11/22 - 3800 - 1G1FE1R78N0127533
06/15/22 - Car picked up!
10/10/22 - All LPO's finally installed
AlwaysFbody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2022, 10:02 PM   #244
Mid-life Camarisis

Drives: 2023 Camaro LT1 6-Speed
After waiting forever, my car finally arrived! It looks amazing. I love it. Thank you GM! Thank you Camaro6 forum! Thank you Wilson-Niblett dealership!

Interesting that the shark-fin antenna is orange instead of black. It's a free upgrade

The hood insulator is not missing

It doesn't have a Performance Build Center plaque though.

Now I just have to wait a little more until spring to actually drive it.
Attached Images

Mid-life Camarisis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2022, 11:06 PM   #245
eCkO

Drives: '23 Sharkskin Gray LT1 RS "JAWZ"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mid-life Camarisis View Post
After waiting forever, my car finally arrived! It looks amazing. I love it. Thank you GM! Thank you Camaro6 forum! Thank you Wilson-Niblett dealership!

Interesting that the shark-fin antenna is orange instead of black. It's a free upgrade

Looks great!!! Couple questions if you don't mind. You went with a few options I went with on my build, but I am on the fence. The gray painted wheels. What's your thoughts now that they're in front of you? I keep going back between those and the standard 5 spoke silver wheels. Trying to decide which looks more aggressive. I plan on going aftermarket nat some point but I need my car first. Lol. Also the gray ash interior. Does it actually look gray? Most of the pics I see, it almost looks like a light beige to me. Curious how it looks in real life.

I also wanted to go with Vivid Orange but thought it was too flashy. Didn't feel I could pull it off. Hope it's what you expected. Enjoy and Have a great holiday.
eCkO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2022, 04:45 PM   #246
Mid-life Camarisis

Quote:
Originally Posted by eCkO View Post
Looks great!!! Couple questions if you don't mind. You went with a few options I went with on my build, but I am on the fence. The gray painted wheels. What's your thoughts now that they're in front of you? I keep going back between those and the standard 5 spoke silver wheels. Trying to decide which looks more aggressive. I plan on going aftermarket nat some point but I need my car first. Lol. Also the gray ash interior. Does it actually look gray? Most of the pics I see, it almost looks like a light beige to me. Curious how it looks in real life.

I also wanted to go with Vivid Orange but thought it was too flashy. Didn't feel I could pull it off. Hope it's what you expected. Enjoy and Have a great holiday.

Thank you!

The gray painted wheels have a kind of classic look to me and are totally not aggressive. They look almost silver and less gray than the rendering in the Build & Price tool, but that's ok. I like how they turned out. I went for a different vibe with my build than a lot of the others I see, with the orange, no spoiler, splitter or sideskirt. The standard swirly wheels are nice and aggressive.

The ash gray interior looks almost white, or a very light gray. It does not look beige at all, at least while it is still new and clean.

I also wonder if the orange will draw too much attention. So far I only drove around a little bit and put the car in the garage, likely for the rest of the winter.
Old 12-26-2022, 12:51 AM   #247
eCkO

Drives: '23 Sharkskin Gray LT1 RS "JAWZ"
Quote:
Thank you!

The gray painted wheels have a kind of classic look to me and are totally not aggressive. They look almost silver and less gray than the rendering in the Build & Price tool, but that's ok. I like how they turned out. I went for a different vibe with my build than a lot of the others I see, with the orange, no spoiler, splitter or sideskirt. The standard swirly wheels are nice and aggressive.

The ash gray interior looks almost white, or a very light gray. It does not look beige at all, at least while it is still new and clean.

I also wonder if the orange will draw too much attention. So far I only drove around a little bit and put the car in the garage, likely for the rest of the winter.
Thanks man. I appreciate the honesty. Enjoy her once it warms up.
eCkO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2022, 12:14 PM   #248
sklippi2018

Quote:

Sweet ride! Question but did you, or dealer, remove the spring spacer from the front? Looks like it is riding a little high. Otherwise great choice...including the color!
Old 12-30-2022, 04:42 PM   #249
Mid-life Camarisis

Quote:
Sweet ride! Question but did you, or dealer, remove the spring spacer from the front? Looks like it is riding a little high. Otherwise great choice...including the color!
Good question. The first picture was before PDI so should have the spring spacer. The other pictures were after PDI. I just checked the left front and took another picture. Looks OK. I'll have to check the right front later. The car is in the garage for the winter and is right up against the right wall.
Attached Images

Old 12-30-2022, 04:44 PM   #250
Mid-life Camarisis

I'm keeping the car in the garage for the winter but taking a peek once in a while
Attached Images

Old 12-30-2022, 04:50 PM   #251
GearheadSS

Drives: 23 LT1/22 Colorado TB/69 Chevelle
Quote:
LT1s don't ship with spring spacers. Only SS 1LEs and ZL1s.
GearheadSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2022, 05:02 PM   #252
sklippi2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by GearheadSS View Post
LT1s don't ship with spring spacers. Only SS 1LEs and ZL1s.
Thanks for that nugget!