#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Autos For Sale / Wanted

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 03-07-2020, 12:33 AM   #1
davesan

Drives: Audi A3
WTB 6th Gen SS 1LE (SoCal)

Hi everyone!

Long time lurker, first post! I was this close to purchasing an ‘18 SS 1LE recently however the dealer wouldn’t budge so it didn’t work out. Anyway I’m looking for a 17+ SS 1LE. Color preference is white!

Not too picky on miles but would prefer a warranty if able. I’m in SoCal but am up for a road trip if it’s the right car. Thanks for your time and very excited to join this community! Thanks!

Last edited by davesan; 05-18-2020 at 05:47 PM. Reason: Changed color preference from hyper blue to white!
davesan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2020, 03:03 AM   #2
Tyestick

Drives: 19’ Camaro SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by davesan View Post
Hi everyone!

Long time lurker, first post! I was this close to purchasing an ‘18 SS 1LE recently however the dealer wouldn’t budge so it didn’t work out. Anyway I’m looking for a 17+ SS 1LE. Color preference would be hyper blue/riverside blue. Open to others but I can’t do red or white. Sorry, I know they are beautiful but just don’t fit me!

Not too picky on miles but would prefer a warranty if able. I’m in SoCal but am up for a road trip if it’s the right car. Thanks for your time and very excited to join this community! Thanks!

Not mine, but along the lines of what you’re looking for...

What’s your price range?

https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/...073277990.html
Attached Images

Old 03-07-2020, 11:25 AM   #3
davesan

Awesome thanks for taking the time to find that! Ahh shoot sorry should have included the price range. I was looking to try to stay in the low 30’s if possible.

I’ll message the seller on that post. Thanks again!
Old 03-13-2020, 06:56 PM   #4
marknagy13
Markoon13

Drives: Camaro 2SS
Would you consider a non 1le? I'm selling mine in San Diego for $30k. It's a 2ss with 17k miles and still under warranty.
Old 03-22-2020, 09:10 PM   #5
USAF1LE

Drives: 2018 Camaro SS 1LE
If your ready to consider White. My 2018 ILE is available, PDR, stock, 5,200 miles, certified, $33k!
USAF1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2020, 10:47 AM   #6
Coded4SS

Drives: 2020 1SS 1le
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyestick View Post
Not mine, but along the lines of what you’re looking for...

What’s your price range?

https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/...073277990.html
Kinda funny, i know someone selling a BLUE S 1le, and its within 30 miles of this car lol

But yes still nice car
Coded4SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 07:27 AM   #7
WILWAXU

Drives: 2019 Crush ZL1 1LE
I have a red one for sale in San Diego

https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=549302
WILWAXU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 11:54 AM   #8
kropscamaro16

Drives: 2016 1ss camaro
join socal 6th gen camaros on facebook always people posting cars for sale
Old 04-19-2020, 11:19 PM   #9
SShelby Avant

Drives: 73 Z28 93 Z28 98 SS 17 1LE
My car is advertised on this forum. It's what you're looking for.
SShelby Avant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2020, 05:51 PM   #10
davesan

Hi all! So sorry for the delayed reply, but been caught up in the world and everything. Anyway, thanks for all the replies and suggestions!

So after doing a lot of research, I think that white is the color I'm looking for. Yes I'm dumb, haha.

I originally ruled out white, but after seeing one in person and looking around more, I fell in love.

Thanks again for the replies and consideration!

So again looking for SS 1le white with preferably a warranty. Trying to stay in the low to mid 30's. Thanks all!

Last edited by davesan; 05-18-2020 at 07:37 PM.
Old 05-18-2020, 08:19 PM   #11
most-wanted

Drives: ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by davesan View Post
Hi all! So sorry for the delayed reply, but been caught up in the world and everything. Anyway, thanks for all the replies and suggestions!

So after doing a lot of research, I think that white is the color I'm looking for. Yes I'm dumb, haha.

I originally ruled out white, but after seeing one in person and looking around more, I fell in love.

Thanks again for the replies and consideration!

So again looking for SS 1le white with preferably a warranty. Trying to stay in the low to mid 30's. Thanks all!
A little more but its brand new 2019 1SS 1LE 950 miles.. For sale on here so check it out.
Attached Images

most-wanted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2020, 09:06 PM   #12
2SS Capt
2020 Shadow Gray 2SS

Drives: 2020 2SS - A10, NPP, MRC, CAI
Quote:
Originally Posted by most-wanted View Post
A little more but its brand new 2019 1SS 1LE 950 miles.. For sale on here so check it out.
I have to ask, I see people selling cars that are virtually new and very low miles, why??? I could never imagine buying a brand new car only to sell it less than 1,000 miles later and take a huge depreciation hit...

Not saying anything either way, just looking to learn what the mindset is... I took delivery of my 2020 2SS in mid-January and it now has 1,460 miles on it (3 miles on it at delivery) and the last thing on my mind is selling it...
Added after delivery: - GMP CAI, GMP Black Strut Tower Brace, MRR017 1LE Wheels, SS Armrest, Black Fuel Door, Stainless Sport Pedals, SS Wheel Caps, Black Lugs/Locks, GM Splash Guards, DD Smoked LED Markers, Smoked Rear Reflectors, Mishimoto Catch Can, Xpel PPF - Full Front, SunTek 35% Tint, CeramicPro coating, RST Stainless Brake Lines, Castrol SRF, MSD Super Conductor Wires

Left: My "fun" ride. Right: My "work" ride: a Gulfstream G600. One's top speed is 180 Mph, the other, 620 Mph...
2SS Capt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2020, 09:29 PM   #13
most-wanted

Drives: ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2SS Capt View Post
I have to ask, I see people selling cars that are virtually new and very low miles, why??? I could never imagine buying a brand new car only to sell it less than 1,000 miles later and take a huge depreciation hit...

Not saying anything either way, just looking to learn what the mindset is... I took delivery of my 2020 2SS in mid-January and it now has 1,460 miles on it (3 miles on it at delivery) and the last thing on my mind is selling it...
I bought it to have fun On the street but haven’t had the time with my dads illness etc. I also have Nascar trucks etc. I also have a full ride in multiple cars so it just sits. If you had a 800HP Nascar truck and a stock SS which one would you drive?
most-wanted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2020, 11:10 PM   #14
2SS Capt
2020 Shadow Gray 2SS

Drives: 2020 2SS - A10, NPP, MRC, CAI
Quote:
Originally Posted by most-wanted View Post
I bought it to have fun On the street but haven’t had the time with my dads illness etc. I also have Nascar trucks etc. I also have a full ride in multiple cars so it just sits. If you had a 800HP Nascar truck and a stock SS which one would you drive?
Thanks, I was just curious and not judging but was looking for some insight as I simply didn't understand the thought process... Just seems to me that something like this wouldn't be an "impulse buy" so I would think that most who lay out the cash for one of these really wants it and have thought through the pros and cons... I first test drove a 2SS in May 2019 and decided I wanted one the second I put my foot in it with NPP in Track Mode, but knew the 2020 was going to have the front end refresh that I wanted, waited until November 8, 2019 to order my 2020 2SS and took delivery on Jan 17, 2020... Have 1,460 miles on it now and love driving it every chance I get... Couldn't even imagine putting it up for sale at this point... Love driving it, love working on it, love customizing it...

I find myself standing in my garage, with a beer in hand and my dog by my side just staring at it... Worked a long time to get it (and pay for it) and absolutely love it...

Added after delivery: - GMP CAI, GMP Black Strut Tower Brace, MRR017 1LE Wheels, SS Armrest, Black Fuel Door, Stainless Sport Pedals, SS Wheel Caps, Black Lugs/Locks, GM Splash Guards, DD Smoked LED Markers, Smoked Rear Reflectors, Mishimoto Catch Can, Xpel PPF - Full Front, SunTek 35% Tint, CeramicPro coating, RST Stainless Brake Lines, Castrol SRF, MSD Super Conductor Wires

Left: My "fun" ride. Right: My "work" ride: a Gulfstream G600. One's top speed is 180 Mph, the other, 620 Mph...
2SS Capt is offline   Reply With Quote