Drives: 2018 ZL1, 1992 Celica AllTrac Turbo
Looks great!
Diamond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2022, 04:40 PM   #30
Z OH 6

Drives: 2021 Red Hot ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by jchamp922 View Post
I purchased my Zl1 1le spoiler from Auto Addicts as well. The only issue I have is with Anderson Composites. This is the second spoiler I purchased from them (had a 19 mustang GT with the Anderson Composites carbon Gt500 soiler) and both had a fair amount of imperfections . Contacted Anderson Composites and never received any type of response regarding the issues. Wanted to purchase the rear diffuser but not confident in the product.
Got pictures of the imperfections? Carbon fiber is rarely without some imperfections so I'm curious what you had that bothered you.
Z OH 6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2022, 10:22 AM   #31
IrocTodd

Drives: 18hyperbluzl1/22C8
I also bought the carbon wing from auto addicts. Bought during the x-mas sale they had. thought it was a killer deal verses the stock oem wing price. Not installed on car yet till winter is over and comes out of storage. I did take out of box to check it out and didn't see any imperfections on my wing. looks pretty sweet to me. I did speak to Moe from auto addicts, and he did tell me to make the 4 outer holes a little bigger for easier install and would not affect putting back to stock if I wanted to in the future. I was just going to put a little paint on the bare metal after making whole a tad bigger to protect from rust.
IrocTodd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2022, 11:30 PM   #32
jchamp922

Drives: 2022 Zl1
Moe from Auto Addicts is great. He sent me a replacement wing.
jchamp922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2022, 05:53 AM   #33
IrocTodd

Drives: 18hyperbluzl1/22C8
hey jchamp922 why did Moe from auto adicts send you a another 1le wing? did the original one have to have the outer holes drilled to big or was is just bad finish. mine is getting installed soon and don't want to hack the shit out of my decklid with the outer holes being to big. Moe did say i would just have to make a little bigger. Just curious why you needed a replacement wing. Thanks
IrocTodd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2022, 07:19 AM   #34
Z OH 6

Drives: 2021 Red Hot ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrocTodd View Post
hey jchamp922 why did Moe from auto adicts send you a another 1le wing? did the original one have to have the outer holes drilled to big or was is just bad finish. mine is getting installed soon and don't want to hack the shit out of my decklid with the outer holes being to big. Moe did say i would just have to make a little bigger. Just curious why you needed a replacement wing. Thanks
He stated in a previous post that it had a fair mount of imperfections but he never followed up to show any of them after being asked. I don't know what good a replacement wing would do if it was one of the one's that were made incorrectly, the damage was already done to the trunk lid at that point.
Z OH 6 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
acs touring cat back/rotofab cai