Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest

Old 05-15-2011, 11:47 PM   #2997
armysig
Catch me if you can

Drives: 2012 IOM ZL-1
Road trip to Sierra Vista and ideas!

Ok boys and girls its time to start planning for your yearly trip to Sierra Vista!!! This is going to be our 3rd run to the area, BUT I'm planning something different this time.

First off, we'll need to pick a Saturday that works for most people. I understand and I am sorry if some of you can't attend due to other commitments.

Second, I was thinking of a new location other than the Dinner on Hwy 92. Yes its a nice place, but I want more fun.
I was thinking of hosting the event at the club house in my HOA community! Now why do you ask, why here? Simple! I have 2 pools, a club house with a pool table, horse shoe pit, a sand Volleyball court, and a large play area for kids! This place ROCKS for get togethers like this.

Third, I was thinking of a pot luck style for the picnic. I'll supply the burgers and hotdogs, but I would need help with other things like buns, katchup, paperplates, other goodies to eat...well you get the idea. We could have a sign up roster so no one brings double of one thing.

Fourth, There are 2 large parking lots for our cars. I can reserve one of them, as they do get a little busy do to the summer. So no worry about your cars getting dinged while you have fun in the pool or doing other things here.

So let's do some brainstorming, and kick this idea around to see what we come up with. I'm open for all suggestions.

Side note, all family members are invited to come and enjoy the fun. If you bring an adult drink , you better have a driver as I'll take your keys away if you don't...I don't play that game.
Old 05-16-2011, 12:32 AM   #2998
kinyonZ28

Drives: 99 z28 ls1 m6
Quote:
Originally Posted by slickmetal View Post
wow, youtube is the failsauce...I uploaded that video HOURS ago and it still has not shown up....
try reloading it
Old 05-16-2011, 12:39 AM   #2999
slickmetal

Drives: 2013 Black ZL1 A6
Quote:
Originally Posted by armysig View Post
If you bring an adult drink , you better have a driver as I'll take your keys away if you don't...I don't play that game.
nope only d-bags pounding down Coronas that drive new Genesis Coupes do that then talk trash about me behind my back when I stepped away...and ask Kinyon about my car, mods and why i granny shift an A6...lol...

well anyway! this sounds awesome! glad its open to families!
- 2013 Black ZL1 - A6 - Lingenfelter/Cordes Stage 2.5 packages E85 - FORE Fuel System - Kooks LTHs - Magnaflow Cans - Rotofab CAI/Big Gulp/Coolant Tank - Savini 3pc Forged - Underhood Dress Up (ACC & Drake & Moroso) - Hurst Shifter Kit - Custom Audio w/ JL Audio Sub/Amp/Stealthbox - Hand Polished Brace - Oracle Ghost Sidemarkers - LEDs everywhere - 624/617 on E85 & 545/548 on 91 (Sept 2015) - 693rwhp (Dec 15)
slickmetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 01:09 AM   #3000
slickmetal

Draft video for Mystery Meal Run

Please send me your stuff!

BTW Audio is from inside my car it was on the radio/mp3/cd - it can be removed and something else in its place

- 2013 Black ZL1 - A6 - Lingenfelter/Cordes Stage 2.5 packages E85 - FORE Fuel System - Kooks LTHs - Magnaflow Cans - Rotofab CAI/Big Gulp/Coolant Tank - Savini 3pc Forged - Underhood Dress Up (ACC & Drake & Moroso) - Hurst Shifter Kit - Custom Audio w/ JL Audio Sub/Amp/Stealthbox - Hand Polished Brace - Oracle Ghost Sidemarkers - LEDs everywhere - 624/617 on E85 & 545/548 on 91 (Sept 2015) - 693rwhp (Dec 15)
Old 05-16-2011, 02:04 AM   #3001
kinyonZ28

Quote:
nope only d-bags pounding down Coronas that drive new Genesis Coupes do that then talk trash about me behind my back when I stepped away...and ask Kinyon about my car, mods and why i granny shift an A6...lol...

well anyway! this sounds awesome! glad its open to families!
gees mike tell us how you really feel. yea that guy was tring to hang out with the kids and look cool.
Old 05-16-2011, 09:28 AM   #3002
383_3rdGen
84 under cunstruction

Drives: 84 Camaro
Quote:
that was me that text you Sat night BTW
yeah sorry bout that. i was asleep. had a long day.
Old 05-16-2011, 09:55 AM   #3003
slickmetal

Quote:
Originally Posted by 383_3rdGen View Post
yeah sorry bout that. i was asleep. had a long day.
Hey man no probs! See you this weekend at the track!
Old 05-16-2011, 10:05 AM   #3004
383_3rdGen
84 under cunstruction

Drives: 84 Camaro
Quote:
Hey man no probs! See you this weekend at the track!
sounds good. u going out on Friday right?
Old 05-16-2011, 12:18 PM   #3005
gotroost

Drives: 2021 Crush ZL1 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by armysig View Post
Ok boys and girls its time to start planning for your yearly trip to Sierra Vista!!! This is going to be our 3rd run to the area, BUT I'm planning something different this time.

First off, we'll need to pick a Saturday that works for most people. I understand and I am sorry if some of you can't attend due to other commitments.

Second, I was thinking of a new location other than the Dinner on Hwy 92. Yes its a nice place, but I want more fun.
I was thinking of hosting the event at the club house in my HOA community! Now why do you ask, why here? Simple! I have 2 pools, a club house with a pool table, horse shoe pit, a sand Volleyball court, and a large play area for kids! This place ROCKS for get togethers like this.

Third, I was thinking of a pot luck style for the picnic. I'll supply the burgers and hotdogs, but I would need help with other things like buns, katchup, paperplates, other goodies to eat...well you get the idea. We could have a sign up roster so no one brings double of one thing.

Fourth, There are 2 large parking lots for our cars. I can reserve one of them, as they do get a little busy do to the summer. So no worry about your cars getting dinged while you have fun in the pool or doing other things here.

So let's do some brainstorming, and kick this idea around to see what we come up with. I'm open for all suggestions.

Side note, all family members are invited to come and enjoy the fun. If you bring an adult drink , you better have a driver as I'll take your keys away if you don't...I don't play that game.

I'm local to SV so let me know if you need any help! I will be out of town 3-19 June because of work.
gotroost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 12:31 PM   #3006
Sicilian Medic

Drives: 2019 Satin Steel Metallic
Armysig: I can do Saturday's as long as you plan it far enough in advance in where I can schedule my work around it. I would love to meet all of you and talk Camaro stuff! Just keep me posted. Thanks!
Sicilian Medic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 02:22 PM   #3007
kinyonZ28

heres the pics i got. mike take these if you want more pics for you video
Attached Images

Old 05-16-2011, 09:20 PM   #3008
kinyonZ28

Hey guys, i'm looking to get a short throw shifter for the Z. i have no idea where to look and the only thing i've found is one on ebay. I'm not sure if i can trust ebay special, if you know what i mean. here is the link to what i found let me know what you think. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/93-02...item588e0c425c
Old 05-16-2011, 09:30 PM   #3009
Bodih
I Got My Orange Crush

Drives: it like I stoles it...
Quote:
Also, Saturday there is an Armed Forces Car Show - they even listed it to get more off-base participation. BUT with FPCON Bravo they are doing background checks and signing in people can take 45-60 min...so I dont know how that will go...but I would like for us to be able to line up for it!
Spoke to Mike Lane at the Hobby Shop today. The car show on base has been postponed; date TBD. May be because we're in Bravo. He said he'd let me know as soon as they set a date.

My love is in league with the freeway. Its passion will ride, as the cities fly by, and the tail-lights dissolve in the coming of night. And the questions in thousands take flight ~Robert Plant - Big Log~
Bodih is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 09:43 PM   #3010
FLYNNZL1
Wicked ZL1

Drives: 2017 ZL1 A10 HBM
Send a message via ICQ to FLYNNZL1 Send a message via MSN to FLYNNZL1 Send a message via Yahoo to FLYNNZL1 Send a message via Skype™ to FLYNNZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinyonZ28 View Post
Hey guys, i'm looking to get a short throw shifter for the Z. i have no idea where to look and the only thing i've found is one on ebay. I'm not sure if i can trust ebay special, if you know what i mean. here is the link to what i found let me know what you think. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/93-02...item588e0c425c
I bought mine from Marylandspeed off this site, he sells on ebay too. I buy tons of things off ebay, just make sure the seller has good rep.
2017 Hyper Blue Metallic ZL1 A10/CF Hood Insert/PDR/NAV MODS: Rotofab CAI/V-MAX CNC Ported Throttle Body/Clear Bra/LED Reverse Light/Rock Guards/Lift Pads/Darkened Tail Lights/Ghost-Tinted LED Side Markers/Darkened 3rd Brake Light
FLYNNZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote