Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 10-05-2022, 12:13 AM   #1
tulokubo

Drives: camaro
got a check engine light and code P26C8

Sex cams and cam girls are the hottest new way to get your rocks off. With the click of a button, you can be connected to a live cam girl who will do whatever you want. Whether you're looking for a naughty show, a sensual striptease, or a wild night of role-playing, sex cams and cam girls offer something for everyone.

The sex cam industry is booming, and there are plenty of cam girls to choose from. From the petite and sweet Dani Daniels to the sultry and seductive Adriana Chechik, there's a cam girl for every taste. These cam girls are experienced in providing the best possible experience for their viewers. Whether you're looking for a one-on-one session or a group show, these cam girls can make your fantasies come true.

The best part about sex cams and cam girls is that they are available 24/7. No matter what time of day or night, you can find a cam girl who is ready to satisfy your desires. Plus, with the latest technology, you can even interact with your cam girl in real time. This means that you can ask her questions, give her instructions, and even have a conversation with her.

When it comes to safety, sex cams and cam girls are a great option. All of the cam girls are verified and have passed background checks. This means that you can trust that the cam girl you're interacting with is a real person and not a scammer. Plus, most cam girls use secure payment methods, so you can be sure that your financial information is safe.

Sex cams and cam girls are the perfect way to spice up your sex life. With a variety of cam girls to choose from, you can find the perfect cam girl to fulfill your desires. Whether you're looking for a naughty show, a sensual striptease, or a wild night of role-playing, sex cams and cam girls offer something for everyone. So get ready to explore your wildest fantasies with the hottest cam girls around.
https://livesex.run/webcams/SillyGirlll/
https://livesexcams.work/webcams/horny_boo/
https://sexcam.red/tags/girls/housewives/

Last edited by tulokubo; 03-11-2023 at 02:31 AM.
tulokubo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2022, 10:51 AM   #2
cam765

Drives: 2019 SS
Very common issue. One theory is that the actuators need to see a certain range of movement (with stops) and simply zip tying them out of the way is not good enough.

Some companies make an AFM valve simulator (overpriced CNC cut bracket) which does a better job of simulating the installed performance of this actuator. But there are mixed reviews if these even help completely. A tune may be required to take care of this.

https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=569576
cam765 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2022, 03:39 PM   #3
Trochoidal

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS A8
Guess I’m well over a year using the plates and they work fine. I’ve never read where they don’t work.

https://www.phastekperformance.com/A...1310-11030.htm

Originally Posted by arpad_m - “Aww, yet another oil thread with almost the same question in the OP“
Trochoidal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2022, 07:46 AM   #4
cam765

Drives: 2019 SS
They don't work for everyone from what I have read. Including myself. I never resolved it until I got to the point at which I tuned the car, and had these actuators tuned off.

I installed a set and would occasionally set P12EA in the Chassis Control Module (Cylinder deactivation exhaust flow control valve closed position performance bank 1). This sounds like it was either an issue with the actuator or the simulator plates. But if the actuators worked fine installed on the exhaust, I am assuming the issues lies with the plates.

This would also set P26C8 in the ECM (basically the CCM requesting the ECM to set a check engine light).
cam765 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2023, 09:25 PM   #5
PWPhoto

Drives: ‘21 2SS 1LE
I just installed a cat back exhaust on my car. The exhaust has the AFM delete plates mounted on the sides of the mid pipes between the X pipe and the axle back section. The motors were mounted on the plates and the connectors were reconnected to the motors. The plates that are mounted on this exhaust are welded on by the manufacturer and allow for full range of motion of the actuator motors. The motors are working fine, but I am also getting this very same code. Is it possible that one of the extensions that the maker of the exhaust isn’t carrying the signal properly or maybe a motor isn’t working as we thought? In either case, is having the AFM valances deleted from the ECM thru tuning the best way to eliminate this problem? My car is a ‘21 SS 1 LE. We also had to modify the exhaust because of the different suspension in the 1LE. But all joints are sealed. The alarm first popped up within 15 minutes of cranking the car up after the exhaust was installed. I had a friend clear it a little while later with his scanner. It stayed cleared for my trip home, roughly and hour of driving. It came back after a half hour on the road the very next day.

Last edited by PWPhoto; 03-05-2023 at 09:41 PM.
PWPhoto is offline   Reply With Quote