Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 6th gen Camaro vs...

Phastek Performance

Old 08-31-2016, 11:37 AM   #155
Fraxum

Drives: a M6 LT1 ordered From Becky!!!
Send a message via AIM to Fraxum
Quote:
Originally Posted by SS 1LE View Post
Sounds like you need to make a call to BMR...get that rear planted.
Yea, that is in the plans. I just want to make sure I do not increase NVH. I built two fifth gen suspensions and ended up with two noisy cars.

Maybe just trailing arms (Upper and Lower) and toe rods.
Old 09-08-2016, 07:02 PM   #156
Fraxum

I wnt to Atco last Friday. It was a last minute switch from all motorcycle to a mix of MCs and cars. Bad move. The bikes took forever and there wer so many of them!

I only got one run in over 2 1/2 hours so I left. On that run I launched at too hign an RPM and blew the tires off.

The best part of the night was the sunset.

It is hard to take a goodlooking picture of a black car. Still working on it.

Some pics of all 4 wheels:

Mods coming tomorrow! Nothing big yet.
Old 09-08-2016, 07:37 PM   #157
1slowssm6

Drives: 2016 1ss m6 Camaro
you must run in terrible air like me,i havent been to a 1/4 mile yet but my best 1/8 mile is a 8.1@89 on slicks,im m6 though.all of my runs have been at 2000+da.im ready to run at the fbody beach bash in october,track is on 155ft elevation and october weather should get me a 7.99 and hopefully a low 12.
1slowssm6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 07:57 PM   #158
Zodiac
Sarcasm Personified

Drives: 2017 Charger R/T Scat Pack
Very nice pic. I love the SS sedan next to you as well.
Zodiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 04:27 AM   #159
Fraxum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodiac View Post
Very nice pic. I love the SS sedan next to you as well.
I never did get to run that SS sedan. An hour after that pic I left. The full bolton one I ran the last time was an even match for me. Both autos.
Old 09-09-2016, 04:35 AM   #160
Fraxum

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1slowssm6 View Post
you must run in terrible air like me,i havent been to a 1/4 mile yet but my best 1/8 mile is a 8.1@89 on slicks,im m6 though.all of my runs have been at 2000+da.im ready to run at the fbody beach bash in october,track is on 155ft elevation and october weather should get me a 7.99 and hopefully a low 12.
You will get there. Right now my MPH is 112-13. In better air I pick up 3-4 mph showing the extra power. I have heard M6es have run as high as 118. As for me I am adding a Rotofab, Ported TB, BMR trailing arms, and upper control arm. That should be good for a tenth in any air. (Hopefully) And then possibly a catback that advertises around 18 extra HP. LOL
Old 09-10-2016, 06:28 PM   #161
Fraxum

Rotofab on! I was a bit freaked putting this car on my exisiting jackstands and jack so I ordered some better stuff. Too much aluminum in this car to make a mistake besides saving my own butt.

So the BMR stuff will come in a few weeks. I ordered black parts to match the car and with the new wheels I am starting to like the stock color of the brake clipers. Putting off the read paint. This Camaro is oficially a bolt-on SS.
Old 09-19-2016, 11:54 AM   #162
Fraxum

I just arranged with JRE to upgrade my SS, it will still be NA if you are wondering. Ssshh, don't tell Pat, it's my turn to surprise him!

Pat still does not have his new 2017 GT Auto.
Old 09-19-2016, 12:45 PM   #163
ULTRAZLS1

Drives: 14 Silverado LTZ Z71, 16 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraxum View Post
I just arranged with JRE to upgrade my SS, it will still be NA if you are wondering. Ssshh, don't tell Pat, it's my turn to surprise him!

Pat still does not have his new 2017 GT Auto.
What you having done?
ULTRAZLS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 04:35 PM   #164
Fraxum

Quote:
Originally Posted by ULTRAZLS1 View Post
What you having done?
So far 1 7/8 or 2 inch ARH LTs, mid xpipe back replacing the crimp and into the stock NPP suitcase. I love quiet when I want it. Ted will use the LTs that make the most power after 2 dynos. Then add the MSD intake manifold and some BMR stuff for the rear suspension and a final tune with the MSD, LTs, pipes, and Rotofab. Ted won't say of course, but I am hoping for enough to get into the 11s. 455 at the wheels would be cool just to match the stock power rating. I am sure I will notice the changes.

Axles may be in my future. In the mean time I do have a tow hitch.

This should keep me competitve with Pat's auto 5.0 until he goes FI. I am not going there. Famous last words....
Old 09-19-2016, 11:58 PM   #165
ULTRAZLS1

Drives: 14 Silverado LTZ Z71, 16 Camaro SS
Quote:
So far 1 7/8 or 2 inch ARH LTs, mid xpipe back replacing the crimp and into the stock NPP suitcase. I love quiet when I want it. Ted will use the LTs that make the most power after 2 dynos. Then add the MSD intake manifold and some BMR stuff for the rear suspension and a final tune with the MSD, LTs, pipes, and Rotofab. Ted won't say of course, but I am hoping for enough to get into the 11s. 455 at the wheels would be cool just to match the stock power rating. I am sure I will notice the changes.

This should keep me competitve with Pat's auto 5.0 until he goes FI. I am not going there. Famous last words....
sweet. hopefully the 2 inch come through. they did for the ls3. and some vendors have told me the same lately. they are showing an extra 10 hp according to some.

high flow arh cats?

455 is a very reasonable expectation IMO. especially on 91-93 octane. 470+ if you had e85.
ULTRAZLS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 07:28 AM   #166
SS 1LE
マスタング = 遅い

Drives: 2017 Chevrolet Camaro SS 1LE
Quote:

That should get you WELL into the 11's...
SS 1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 08:28 AM   #167
Fraxum

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS 1LE View Post
That should get you WELL into the 11's...
Let's hope! It will be up to me though. I cannot get the hang of the NT555Rs on this car so far. I was faster on the stock tires.
Old 09-20-2016, 08:32 AM   #168
Fraxum

Quote:
Originally Posted by ULTRAZLS1 View Post
sweet. hopefully the 2 inch come through. they did for the ls3. and some vendors have told me the same lately. they are showing an extra 10 hp according to some.

high flow arh cats?

455 is a very reasonable expectation IMO. especially on 91-93 octane. 470+ if you had e85.
Yes to cats. 93 tune. E85 is tough to get in NJ. If TSLoper can get to where he is happy with his Flex Fuel tune tune then maybe. Is it possible without a sensor? I will ask Ted about that too. But for now just these mods.

Last edited by Fraxum; 09-20-2016 at 12:24 PM.
Fraxum is offline   Reply With Quote