Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic modifications (exterior and interior)

Bigwormgraphix

Old 04-18-2018, 03:51 PM   #71
soloknight6
SoCal HT5! SD

Drives: 2016 red hot 2ss M6
He wouldnt give my money back. He always had an excuse for the delay in my order, and would say it was shipping that week. I dont let people take me for a ride, had to go through paypal resolution center (half a month) to get my cash back, as he wouldnt refund me.

Oh, and paypal buyer protection kicked in, so it was money out of their pocket, not his, as his paypal had "insufficient funds." LOL. He's a crook guys, those of you who got products good on you, those without, get your money back while you can.
Old 04-18-2018, 05:43 PM   #72
Eyefixstuff

Drives: 16’ 2SS A8 HBM Procharged
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustya View Post
Paypal protection covers you regardless of if the money is in the sellers account or not. Paypal provides 180 days of protection if the seller is scamming, The buyer still gets their money back and paypal will go after the seller... They don't just say sorry seller has no funds too bad so sad. Paypal policies guarantees your money if you win the paypal case regardless of funds available on the sellers end.

I understand people are frustrated right fully so but embellishing the story saying paypal couldnt return someones money just is not true.

For those of you that do not know.

Paypal provides buyer 180 days of protection from date of purchase. You need to open a item not received case on your original transaction. Even if you paid with a credit card do not do a chargeback because then paypal is at the mercy of the credit card companies decision and can take up to 60 days.

Seller has X time to respond usually 10 days if seller does not respond you can then escalate the case. Paypal will take up to 14 days to decide on out come if they decide in your favor you get refund... There is no seller had no funds so I didnt get my money back.
Problem is, some people have waited over 6 months. There’s your 180 days...
Old 04-18-2018, 06:06 PM   #73
Cupahaters

Drives: 2017 fifty camaro
Quote:
Paypal protection covers you regardless of if the money is in the sellers account or not. Paypal provides 180 days of protection if the seller is scamming, The buyer still gets their money back and paypal will go after the seller... They don't just say sorry seller has no funds too bad so sad. Paypal policies guarantees your money if you win the paypal case regardless of funds available on the sellers end.

I understand people are frustrated right fully so but embellishing the story saying paypal couldnt return someones money just is not true.

For those of you that do not know.

Paypal provides buyer 180 days of protection from date of purchase. You need to open a item not received case on your original transaction. Even if you paid with a credit card do not do a chargeback because then paypal is at the mercy of the credit card companies decision and can take up to 60 days.

Seller has X time to respond usually 10 days if seller does not respond you can then escalate the case. Paypal will take up to 14 days to decide on out come if they decide in your favor you get refund... There is no seller had no funds so I didnt get my money back.

Didn’t embellish anything it’s a fact. They would not refund PayPal because of the negative balance with in his PayPal or bank I have no idea but that is what happened. Believe what you want but I lived it so I know what happened. Thanks for your input on the situation even if you had nothing to do with it.
Cupahaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 07:45 PM   #74
Dustya

Drives: Overkill Supercharged 2016 CamaroV6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupahaters View Post
Didn’t embellish anything it’s a fact. They would not refund PayPal because of the negative balance with in his PayPal or bank I have no idea but that is what happened. Believe what you want but I lived it so I know what happened. Thanks for your input on the situation even if you had nothing to do with it.
Then you were past the 180 days.. your passive aggressiveness does nothing to me. I process about 12k transactions a year with PayPal my input wasn't just for you it was for others as well that might not know how it works..

As for nothing to do with it I ordered my stuff mid October 4k in products to be exact but I followed PayPal's rules and had 0 issues receiving a refund.. I Had plenty to do with all of this.

Follow me on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/hyperhawkcamaro/
Youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHR...-ilSpV3gMQnTuA

Supercharged with Overkill Superchargers http://www.v6superchargers.com
Dustya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 07:11 AM   #75
Cupahaters

Quote:
Then you were past the 180 days.. your passive aggressiveness does nothing to me. I process about 12k transactions a year with PayPal my input wasn't just for you it was for others as well that might not know how it works..

As for nothing to do with it I ordered my stuff mid October 4k in products to be exact but I followed PayPal's rules and had 0 issues receiving a refund.. I Had plenty to do with all of this.

You had nothing to do with the PayPal situation I was talking about. Was not talking about dealing with buying product.
Old 04-19-2018, 02:56 PM   #76
bmmac989

Drives: 2016 Camaro SS
I also had the same exact issue with 6LE. I ordered a zl1 hood from them on January 7th. I waited 12 weeks before I decided to email Mark, and I asked where my hood was and if he couldn’t get it to me in a week I wanted a refund. He emailed me back saying that the latches were too short and they were coming in that day and the hood would be shipping soon after. Fast forward to a week and I didn’t have my hood or a refund. Had to end up disputing with PayPal and I did get my money back because Mark didn’t even reply to the claim. I don’t believe he was stealing my money and there are clearly some issues going on but communication with the customer is key. When I spend over $1000 on a product I expect communication from the company, whether there are delays or problems with getting the product shipped. I will never buy from this company again simply because of the way they handled this situation. Don’t put 6-8 week wait time on the website and then hide from angry customers who have been waiting over half a year for their products. Completely unprofessional and an absolute joke.
bmmac989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2018, 10:45 AM   #77
ChadFarr
Instagram: @SSAVAGEVERT

Drives: 2016 SS M6 Vert

Well if you guys wanna ask questions in person... here’s your chance.
2.9L Whipple | Compstar Rods, Diamond Pistons & GPI Cam | Mantic Triple Disc | Corsa Performance Exhaust | DSX Aux Pump | LT4 Fuel System | BMR Lowering Springs | ZL1 OEM Conversion | 360 Customs Built | And More!

Click & Follow My Build
ChadFarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2018, 12:09 PM   #78
Dustya

Quote:
You had nothing to do with the PayPal situation I was talking about. Was not talking about dealing with buying product.
Fair enough and no reason for us to create bad blood amongst each other over all of this so I apologize for coming at you the way I did.

Old 04-25-2018, 01:17 PM   #79
GeezerGary

Drives: 2018 Mosaic Black Coupe SS
I had ordered the scorpion hood.After many inane excuses from them I filed a claim with PayPal and got my money back.
GeezerGary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 05:02 PM   #80
Bigdave18629

Drives: 2016 White 2SS Vert A8 Maggie S/C
Quote:
I had the same problem. PayPal notified me that there were insufficient funds in the seller's account....I did post this in another thread some time ago. I did get my refund through the resolution center but being notified of 6LE's insufficient funds was part of the process and delayed the resolution.

I had actually hoped to jump back on and see that people were actually getting their parts, but nothing has changed. He still takes money, still doesn't ship, and likely is using the money he takes in today to pay off the refunds. I can't speak to the character of the individual, but there is a mountain of evidence indicating that 6LE is a bad company to do business with. I have my much stronger view as I have seen it many times over my career, good luck to all of you that believe otherwise.
Bigdave18629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 05:42 PM   #81
Techn9cian805
The BEAST

Drives: '16 2SS, '89 Wife
Wow, lots of horror stories here.

I purchased 6LE's ducktail spoiler for the SS when it was first released (which i have yet to paint and install, keep forgetting to do it lol) and i do remember preordering a few weeks before the release date, but the release date did get postponed for an additional 2 months or so, which sucked, but in the end i got what i had ordered. He is difficult to get a hold of and get answers from, i will say that. For that reason i have avoided doing any more business with them, and now i see that that was a smart move. Sorry to see everyone here having this much trouble, that is definitely not good business practice, and sure is burning a lot of bridges and surely losing potential future sales.

I feel bad for the people signing up for one of the 6LE IROC Z camaros... order one now and MAYBE you'll get it by the year 2022!

good luck guys.
Old 04-25-2018, 10:54 PM   #82
Cupahaters

No problem. No bad blood here.

Quote:
Fair enough and no reason for us to create bad blood amongst each other over all of this so I apologize for coming at you the way I did.
Old 05-11-2018, 09:07 AM   #83
Bigdave18629

Drives: 2016 White 2SS Vert A8 Maggie S/C
I keep getting e-mails updating me on my wheels.....took a refund (after many battles) for the wheels and parts on order, have also sold the car. The e-mail update was that the wheels were finally through customs....almost verbatim to one I got in February....was just wondering if anyone has received their wheels/parts (IROC) yet? They always looked good in pics.
Bigdave18629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 09:17 AM   #84
Dustya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdave18629 View Post
I keep getting e-mails updating me on my wheels.....took a refund (after many battles) for the wheels and parts on order, have also sold the car. The e-mail update was that the wheels were finally through customs....almost verbatim to one I got in February....was just wondering if anyone has received their wheels/parts (IROC) yet? They always looked good in pics.
The only person I know of that has received any of the Iroc parts is maplefed on IG he has the hood.. Which at one point on IG he said he received 5 weeks after he ordered it.. of course hes super popular on IG and lives right there.

Other then that ive seen nothing about any iroc parts anywhere yet.