Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

Phastek Performance

Old 03-28-2020, 04:45 AM   #15
Bluecyclone

Drives: 2014 Cyclone mustang
Being the Nation is going slow, it would be a good time to re-pave lots of city streets because trucker's are still moving toilet paper on the hwy's. County commissioners usually misappropriate these "Road Repair" funds. It's a shame. As a medical tech I am still in service to my community today.
Old 03-28-2020, 07:32 AM   #16
Captain J

Drives: 2017 V6 RS Covertible
The short answer is yes, if you have full coverage insurance, it's covered minus your deductible. I hit a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom sized pot hole on an interstate at 70+ MPH. Traffic was all around me and at the last second when I saw the hole, I had nowhere to go. Ruined runflat tire and bent rim. Cost to replace both was just shy of $1000. I turned it into my insurance and got a check minus the $500 deductible.
Captain J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2020, 08:07 AM   #17
Pupilbone

Drives: 2019 Crush ZL1 M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluecyclone View Post
Being the Nation is going slow, it would be a good time to re-pave lots of city streets because trucker's are still moving toilet paper on the hwy's. County commissioners usually misappropriate these "Road Repair" funds. It's a shame. As a medical tech I am still in service to my community today.
Thanks for doing what you do. You and your colleagues are keeping all of us going. Cheers!