#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > ZL1 Discussions

Phastek Performance

Old 11-27-2020, 01:55 AM   #1
Bangkok_ZL1
ZL1 Believer

Drives: 2019 Camaro ZL1
Santa has come early

Tomorrow I drive to Bangkok to wait for the car to arrive. I want to try and see it before the dealership plays with it too much. but in the meantime Santa has arrived!!
ACS Rock Guards came 1st, Thank You my Canadian Friends, You thrice took extra time before the payment system would allow me to pay for the order. It almost didn't happen, but you got it done thank you. Your products looks super professional, just like your company. I'm so glad I purchased from ACS. And with only $25 USD import tax, surprise!

Next came from Matt at Wild Hammer, Thank You. Wild hammer was excellent on the phone. I will always go back to these guys because it's obvious they care about their customers, which is MUCH better than another very prominent vendor on this forum who I won't name that obviously takes for granted their customers. Wild hammer was never too busy to help me. Furthermore, they understood the time difference and accommodated me here in Udon Thani, Thailand. Although I will say the King of Thailand did um, do me ..... out of 600 buck equivalent. Anyways, I definitely want to give Wild Hammer the props for their awesome support. I got the lift pads and the tow hook/license plate holder. I also picked up the mats and the trunk liner. (You would think for 225K the damn thing would come with mats and liner, right, SMH). I added part one to the front end with the OEM 1LE canards and vents. Part 2, the splitter comes if I can keep the stock splitter off the pavement here. Then the very important ZL1 car cover. I should have added the diffuser from ACS in this package and it would have saved me shipping. But at the time, I was thinking about the other vendor that I now know I'll never do business with directly ever. So Santa messed up on that one. However, If I end up getting the splitter from Wildhammer I'll get ACS's Diffuser from them also. It looks very professional.

Then, I want to Thank Eric From Dimple. It took a while to get here, but that's what happens when I use the USPS. I will say though that there was no tax on it. That was nice, especially since my butt still hurts from the last tariff notice.
And Last, I want to thank Jake ALOT at Decal Concepts for letting me create a vector Thai Flag so that he could cut it out. My GF Navigator wants her flag on her side of the ride. I never knew my Computer drawing Skills from long ago would be handy like this. I know the decals are on the way to my Bangkok condo. I cant wait to put it on. And I keep my word always. If you need a special drawing, I'll provide one for you, gratis my friend.
Next up....Adams Graphene ceramic coating, then MM Catch Can, and bigger reservoir from I don't know. Maybe one of you Santa's can help me on this. I hope Santa brings them quickly
Attached Images

Bangkok_ZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2020, 10:04 AM   #2
arpad_m

Drives: 2018 Camaro 2SS A8
Man, this is awesome. You are being treated to a smorgasbord, and I must say you give abundant and proper attention to this Camaro of yours that is quite possibly the most expensive stock ZL1 ever sold

Magnuson TVS 2300 80mm pulley | Kooks 1 7/8" LT headers | JRE smooth idle terminator cam | LT4 FS & injectors | TSP forged pistons & rods
JMS PowerMAX | DSX flex fuel kit | Roto-Fab CAI | Soler 95mm LT5 TB | 1LE wheels | 1LE brakes | BMR rear cradle lockout | JRE custom tune

1100 - 1/30/18 | 2000 - 1/31/18
3000 - 2/06/18 TPW 2/26/18
3400 - 2/19/18 | 3800 - 2/26/18
4300 - 2/27/18 | 4B00 - 3/01/18
4200 - 3/05/18 | 4800 - 3/14/18
5000 - 3/16/18 | 6000 - 3/19/18
arpad_m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2020, 10:19 AM   #3
gtfoxy
Account Suspended

Drives: '21 Wild Cherry ZL1
Looks like your going to have some work to do.

& pics of hot Thai girls aren’t loading.
gtfoxy is offline   Reply With Quote