Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic modifications (exterior and interior)

Phastek Performance

Old 04-21-2017, 10:57 AM   #155
Dubchitts

Drives: '17 Red hot 2ss, 16 Focus RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by chozn4service View Post
Any pics from direct side view? Still on the fence on this one as I hate to drill holes! LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you need a better one let me know!
Attached Images

Afe Air Filter//BMR MM010 Motor Mounts, Safety Loop//Custom OTR Intake//Flex Fuel Kit//Gforce 3.5" Aluminum Driveshaft//GM 95mm TB//Katech Oil Pump, Piston Squirters//Kooks 1-7/8 LT//LT4 Fueling//Mighty Mouse Wild//Monster Clutch LT1-S Triple Disc//MSD 2-Step//Pray Performance Custom Spec Cam, Ported Holley Hi-Ram//Sikky 12" Shifter w OEM Knob Mod//Tick Level 1 Tr6060//Labor by Me//Tune By Pray Performance
Dubchitts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 11:43 AM   #156
Sunsnare98

Drives: 2017 camaro ss
Apparently even the satin black painted parts are two weeks out.
Sunsnare98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 07:48 AM   #157
RPI Designs

Drives: 2016 SS 6 Spd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunsnare98 View Post
Apparently even the satin black painted parts are two weeks out.
The response for our Camaro skirts, splitters and spoilers has been overwhelming. The guys in the shop are working 7 days a week 10 -12 hours a day. We are adding new employees and building new molds to help with the increased demand. Hopefully, as soon as these changes get implemented we will get our turnaround time back to under a week for satin black and under a month for painted.
RPI Designs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 07:58 AM   #158
chozn4service

Drives: 2016 SS w/2SS A8 Blue Velvet
So glad I jumped on the skirts when I did! Getting nothing but questions on how easy/hard is the install, where did I get them and how great they look! Many think they're OEM.

Old 04-26-2017, 09:36 AM   #159
keon718nyc

Drives: Challenger SP Shaker/Arcadia Denali
Quote:
So glad I jumped on the skirts when I did! Getting nothing but questions on how easy/hard is the install, where did I get them and how great they look! Many think they're OEM.

Your Camaro looks great!! Where did you get the rear window spoiler? Looks good for sure and adds a nice touch...
keon718nyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 10:29 AM   #160
chozn4service

[QUOTE=keon718nyc;9694100]Your Camaro looks great!! Where did you get the rear window spoiler? Looks good for sure and adds a nice touch!

Thanks! eBay is where I found it. It's not very good and by that I mean it was cheaply made. The seller said they get them from someone else have nothing to do with the finish or the molding. The top surface had ripples and waves and it would be foolish to paint it in that condition!
Fortunately I have a shop that sanded it and got it perfect for me. I complained to the seller or made a bad review on it and they refunded me nearly half my money back on it so it ultimately cost me maybe $40.00. Again, my shop worked it like a cheap whore so it looks perfect and I'm very happy with it. This was something I had on my Fifth Gen, similar in style. I so a thread where some ragged it out as being too much or tacky but I dare to be different and march to the beat of my own drum and this one is smaller than the one I had on my Fifth Gen.

Old 04-26-2017, 12:20 PM   #161
keon718nyc

Drives: Challenger SP Shaker/Arcadia Denali
[QUOTE=chozn4service;9694220]
Quote:
Originally Posted by keon718nyc View Post
Your Camaro looks great!! Where did you get the rear window spoiler? Looks good for sure and adds a nice touch!

Thanks! eBay is where I found it. It's not very good and by that I mean it was cheaply made. The seller said they get them from someone else have nothing to do with the finish or the molding. The top surface had ripples and waves and it would be foolish to paint it in that condition!
Fortunately I have a shop that sanded it and got it perfect for me. I complained to the seller or made a bad review on it and they refunded me nearly half my money back on it so it ultimately cost me maybe $40.00. Again, my shop worked it like a cheap whore so it looks perfect and I'm very happy with it. This was something I had on my Fifth Gen, similar in style. I so a thread where some ragged it out as being too much or tacky but I dare to be different and march to the beat of my own drum and this one is smaller than the one I had on my Fifth Gen.

Awesome and thanks for the reply! I have a lip type window spoiler too but have to reinstall it when it gets warmer. Was $40 painted on ebay but not as detailed as yours is with the cut out part. I do like that look though...
Attached Images

keon718nyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 12:25 PM   #162
chozn4service

Thanks and I saw the one you have and just my own personal taste I wanted something that was more subtle, low profile, there but inconspicuous. LOL

Old 06-20-2018, 01:08 PM   #163
DavidinGA
Tread Marks

Drives: 2016 Hyper Blue Camaro 2SS
Quote:

So...how hard were they to install?
DavidinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 02:19 PM   #164
RPI Designs

2016-2017 Camaro 6th Generation Retro Style High Rise Rear Spoiler

Our spoiler is one of the only aftermarket 6th Gen Camaro rear spoilers that will cover the holes left from the factory pedestal mount spoiler.

RPI Designs is excited to release our first generation inspired high rise rear spoiler. Our 6th Gen rear spoiler is made of fiberglass right here in our Salem, Ohio shop. Each 2016-2017 Camaro rear spoiler is hand built and comes available in flat black or can be ordered in any 2016-2017 Camaro exterior body paint color.
This spoiler will install in factory hole locations with provided hardware, in addition, you'll need to drill three new holes. We do provide a template with each kit for easy drilling. Please note, cars with factory holes will need the holes tapered out slightly to accommodate the new bolts built into our rear spoiler. Installation time for cars with a factory rear spoiler will take 15-20 minutes, cars without factory spoiler can figure an additional 20-30 minutes.
The satin flat/flat black ships in 2-3 days, while the custom body colors take 3-4 weeks from order date to ship date. Please consider this when placing your order for your new 6th Generation Camaro rear spoiler.
Fitment: 2016-2017 Chevrolet Camaro

Please click on the link to vendor section for pricing and information.
http://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=470984

Old 10-02-2018, 04:54 PM   #165
chozn4service

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidinGA View Post
So...how hard were they to install?
Wow just now saw this, never got a notification. The install was real easy and I had just had bilateral knee replacements done. Being my age 60yrs at that time on install and limited mobility, anyone can do this install and I only had myself, no help. I used clips to hold them in place and the rest was securing them to the underside.
Attached Images

Old 03-13-2019, 02:17 PM   #166
RPI Designs

2016-2018 Camaro 6th Generation Retro Style High Rise Rear Spoiler

Please click on the link to the vendor section for pricing and information.
Old 05-13-2019, 08:03 AM   #167
RPIDon

Drives: Camaro
Send a message via AIM to RPIDon
Quote:
Originally Posted by megaphone View Post
I'll make a decision once I see it in black on the car!
Thank you!
RPIDon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 08:03 AM   #168
RPI Designs

2016-2017 Camaro 6th Generation Retro Style High Rise Rear Spoiler

Our spoiler is one of the only aftermarket 6th Gen Camaro rear spoilers that will cover the holes left from the factory pedestal mount spoiler.

RPI Designs is excited to release our first generation inspired high rise rear spoiler. Our 6th Gen rear spoiler is made of fiberglass right here in our Salem, Ohio shop. Each 2016-2017 Camaro rear spoiler is hand built and comes available in flat black or can be ordered in any 2016-2017 Camaro exterior body paint color.
This spoiler will install in factory hole locations with provided hardware, in addition, you'll need to drill three new holes. We do provide a template with each kit for easy drilling. Please note, cars with factory holes will need the holes tapered out slightly to accommodate the new bolts built into our rear spoiler. Installation time for cars with a factory rear spoiler will take 15-20 minutes, cars without factory spoiler can figure an additional 20-30 minutes.
The satin flat/flat black ships in 2-3 days, while the custom body colors take 3-4 weeks from order date to ship date. Please consider this when placing your order for your new 6th Generation Camaro rear spoiler.
Fitment: 2016-2017 Chevrolet Camaro

Please click on the link to vendor section for pricing and information.