Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Regional Sections > International Regions > Europe (Continental)

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 04-15-2020, 04:26 AM   #113
mrgoodbytes

Drives: '18 2SS/EU (+Recaros) M6 Red Hot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary H View Post
This is being installed. Stage 2 progressive Water/Meth kit. Tank will be almost hidden once I fabricate a new lining.
Oh - and had the wheels Powder coated - it's called 'Stealth Copper' and really changes depending on light conditions

Looks great man! Those wheels came out real nice.

After the powdercoating, was there any issues with fitment of the valve and lug nuts and center caps?

I've had some old motorcycle frames powdercoated and every time I had to sand/file down the paint several places to get a good fitment where tolerances are tight.
mrgoodbytes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2020, 05:18 PM   #114
Soleil

Drives: Camaro 50th anniversary edition
How much HP you gain with the stage 2 ?The rims looks great as well.
Soleil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2020, 05:22 PM   #115
Gary H

Drives: Camaro ZL1
All the mods listed below, I'm thinking an additional 150 ATW, so 700 at the wheels overall.

@mrgoodbytes - Yes, but only slightly tighter needing a little more pressure on the lug nuts, but re-checked after 100 miles and everything was still good

Velossa intake, Rotofab, Mamo TB, Custom ported NX Lid & Jokerz Full tilt ported LT4 charger, 3 port CoolingMist Meth injection - ATI 15% lower pulley, E2X CC, TSP ceramic coated longtubes, de-cat and Borla 60608 to NPP box, JRE tune, BMR rear control & trailing arms, lock-out kit, lowering springs and front strut brace, Custom carbon trim interior, Xpel ultimate front PPF and Prestige window tint with Chameleon Windscreen tint...ever evolving...
Gary H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2020, 10:19 AM   #116
Uk2019
UK2019

Drives: Camaro 2017 2ss/eu spec convertible
GM fender hash marks installed

Original GM fender hash marks installed today. Complement the adrenaline red interior and red Calipers nicely. Now just need to find a good deal on the sema grille with red accents to finish off the look!
Attached Images

Uk2019 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2020, 10:25 AM   #117
Gary H

Looks great!

Velossa intake, Rotofab, Mamo TB, Custom ported NX Lid & Jokerz Full tilt ported LT4 charger, 3 port CoolingMist Meth injection - ATI 15% lower pulley, E2X CC, TSP ceramic coated longtubes, de-cat and Borla 60608 to NPP box, JRE tune, BMR rear control & trailing arms, lock-out kit, lowering springs and front strut brace, Custom carbon trim interior, Xpel ultimate front PPF and Prestige window tint with Chameleon Windscreen tint...ever evolving...
Old 06-15-2020, 06:58 AM   #118
Uk2019
UK2019

Drives: Camaro 2017 2ss/eu spec convertible
Fitted zl1 addons jack pads

Jack pads fitted. Ordered the set for the convertible, added some aluminum plates to stop the screws digging into the paint and put some underseal on the surfaces too. Screws also fitted with blue locktite. Even though the pads are designed for the convertible and the front ones fit perfectly, the rear ones were still a bit tall and would have lifted from around the pinchweld rather than on the weld itself- more aluminium plating used to fix that.
Attached Images

Uk2019 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2020, 07:08 AM   #119
MakCamaro
Makis

Drives: 2020 Red Hot ZL1 A10
Installed the Soler Performance throttle body controller yesterday. I hid the part that connects to the gas pedal under the carpet. I didn't want the controller to be visible either, so I 've hidden it in the cavity area under the steering wheel. A neat installation, nothing is visible. I put it to P2.5 and the response is amazing. Huge smile on my face, a totally different driving experience! The throttle map should have come like this from factory. I don't think I will be able to drive the car without the controller any more, I absolutely recommend it!
Attached Images

MakCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2020, 07:14 AM   #120
Gary H

Glad you're pleased with it!

Old 06-15-2020, 07:46 AM   #121
MakCamaro
Makis

Drives: 2020 Red Hot ZL1 A10
Yeah, it's great. Thanks Gary!
MakCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
camaro, europe, european