Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 09-13-2015, 04:49 PM   #29
Camaro Dude

Drives: ‘13 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2SSRS@Gen5diy View Post
We hade them on our site for the last 3 year, then we posted that at the end of last mouth was going to be the end of it, we'll then we sold some 20 sets��, so now we are starting the last 4 sets.
I too would have been disappointed with 20 sets in 3 years.

I think the marketing wasn't aggressive enough, and here is why.

I only recently (by fluke) discovered that you made these, and I have visited your website numerous times in the past. I don't know how I missed them, but I did. I can't help but be curious, if a significant number of others did as well. I sometimes spend a lot of time on here, searching for a unique and new product, and somehow or an other, I never bumped into your units. I'd hate to have to conclude that I didn't spend enough time on here, because I'm sure I spend way too much time on here and car related stuff .

FWIW, I sent you guys a response to your email from last week with my confirmation of commitment . Thank you!
Camaro Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 10:33 PM   #30
chef-beavis

Drives: IOM 2013 2SS/RS, Greenie, 06 FXSTBi
Quote:
Chef like I said I will make a DIC as we make the last sets.
Thanks!
chef-beavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 11:21 AM   #31
2SSRS@Gen5diy

Drives: 2014 Z/28 #82+#192, 18ZLE 66Nova
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro Dude View Post
I too would have been disappointed with 20 sets in 3 years.

I think the marketing wasn't aggressive enough, and here is why.

I only recently (by fluke) discovered that you made these, and I have visited your website numerous times in the past. I don't know how I missed them, but I did. I can't help but be curious, if a significant number of others did as well. I sometimes spend a lot of time on here, searching for a unique and new product, and somehow or an other, I never bumped into your units. I'd hate to have to conclude that I didn't spend enough time on here, because I'm sure I spend way too much time on here and car related stuff .

FWIW, I sent you guys a response to your email from last week with my confirmation of commitment . Thank you!
Hi Camaro Dude, we did promote the tail lights back in the day, maybe not as good as was needed, and i think the price is to high for what they do.
2SSRS@Gen5diy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2016, 03:21 PM   #32
Camaro Dude

Drives: ‘13 1LE
Quote:
Hi Camaro Dude, we did promote the tail lights back in the day, maybe not as good as was needed, and i think the price is to high for what they do.
Ofer, a huge thank you, I love these lights you created .

I hope no one ever rear ends me, and I lose them for good lol!

I PM'd you a question, in regards to a LED question/dilemma I'm having, when replacing the incandescent bulb, to a higher power LED one (for braking/turn only).
Camaro Dude is offline   Reply With Quote