Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

Phastek Performance

Old 10-27-2015, 08:02 AM   #15
smarkman

Drives: Minivan (full of kids)
Carry on Traditions

When I was a kid, my dad used to take me to Tidewater Tides games (back in the day it was the NY Mets Triple A farm team). We'd go in his Camero listening to oldies music. I love the rides to and from the game as he would step on the gas. It my fondest memories of my father.

Now with three kids and living in Long Island, I take my kids to Mets games. I hope to carry on the same traditions as my father...except we have too many kids for a Camaro so we have a mini van

smarkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 09:31 AM   #16
jessicaavail

Drives: Black 2014 Camaro 2SS
I love seeing the little girls enjoying camaros. I loved being around fast cars and riding in them with my brother when I was little, my brother even let me shift gears for him sometimes from the passenger seat haha. I got my first camaro when I was 15 and here I am today with my 16 ordered.
jessicaavail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 10:17 PM   #17
"prima"Donna
HWAY STR

Drives: 2010 RJT VIN#7085 & 2014 CRT C7
Talking OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
"prima"Donna, CONGRATULATIONS!!! You are going to game 3 of the World Series!!!

I had several people check over the thread and it was pretty much unanimous. I don't think any of us could ever forgot our first drive home in our brand new Camaros!

Heh...my first road trip in my new 2010 Camaro so long ago...WOW. Dana and I flew up to Pittsburg where Tom Henry picked us up from the airport. We went over to the dealership where I saw THR #2...and man, it brought tears to my eyes!!! We then met up with Jamie McPherson and his wife and got the chance to go to a Pirates game. How COOL was that! Baseball related too!

Then after a 200 mile trip to Carlisle for a 2 day car show, I drove back to Pitt with the wife where I dropped her off at the airport....only to get my start on a 2 day...LONG 2 day road trip back to San Antonio...23 hours, 47 minutes, 1,627 miles....and SO many looks. SO many people wanted to stop me and talk to me on the way home. SO many pictures taken. Yeah..you know it. Just like you...I felt like a ROCKSTAR all the way home.

Then with the 2014 ZL1....oh man...this time people TRIED to stop and look but I was gone before they could get the cameras out! Ok, ok...so people did take pix and I loved every minute of it. But still, road trips are IT for me. Every Fest...to Fest 1 in Georgia, Fest 2 in Phoenix (SLALOM ANYONE!!!!!! ), Fest 3 in Indy...Fest 5 in Baytown...(ok, so I flew to fest 4...lol). Fest 6 in Bowling Green. Oh man...the road trips are the best and the people...THIS IS WHAT IT's ABOUT. Family, friends, Camaro's, and good times.

So again, congrats to "prima"Donna and we all hope you have an absolutely fantastic time watching your Mets win game 3!!!

Tag, there are not enough words I can possibly say to let you know how much this means to me.

as a lifelong Mets fan, this is unbelievable.

You, my friend, are the 'Amazin' one. I will never forget this.

You just made my day week month year, my friend.

May God bless you the way He has blessed me with your gift of a lifetime to lil' ol' me.

LET'S GO METS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached Images

Old 10-28-2015, 03:17 PM   #18
GroundhogSS

Drives: '17 2SS convertible'20 Yukon Denali
Congrats Donna. Tell us how you really feel.

Delivered: 08/15/2016

#TeamBeckyD

GroundhogSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 06:18 PM   #19
Ryanbabz71

Drives: 2018 Hyper Blue 1SS 1LE
Congrats!

Baseball is over for me. Its all about the hot stove now. Cubs will be getting price and another top tier pitcher. It will be on again next year!

Tag being a cubs fan you ever been to the cubs convention in chicago in January?
Ryanbabz71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 06:25 PM   #20
Kingluis91

Drives: 2016 Chevrolet Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryanbabz71 View Post
Congrats!

Baseball is over for me. Its all about the hot stove now. Cubs will be getting price and another top tier pitcher. It will be on again next year!

Tag being a cubs fan you ever been to the cubs convention in chicago in January?
Baseball is over for me too. We will be getting Price and resigning Grienke. Im a huge Dodgers fan and can't believe we lost in the NLDS. I hope next year we can go to the World Series, its been way too long I have never seen dodgers in the world series since I'm 24 and its been over 27 years
Delivered on 12/15/15
Instagram: luiscarrillo91
Kingluis91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 07:17 PM   #21
"prima"Donna
HWAY STR

thanks, everyone. I am still pinching myself. I got the tickets today overnighted from Fed Ex, so it is really going to happen.

I cannot wait to be sitting there in Citi Field on Friday watching my Mets win Game 3!!!

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Old 10-31-2015, 01:31 PM   #22
"prima"Donna
HWAY STR

Talking OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What can I possibly say to convey my excitement and gratitude of attending my very first World Series game to see my Mets last night, thanks to Tag Ur It giving away HIS tickets that HE won?

I have been a Mets fan for almost my whole life. I have been to plenty of Mets games at Shea Stadium when I was growing up. the last game I attended was when my son was in Cub Scouts almost 20 yrs ago. that game was at Shea. last night was my first time at Citi Field. what a thrill!!!

Thank you, once again, for the most generous, thoughtful, amazing, unbelievable gift I have ever received, thanks to a very selfless and generous person.

Thank you, GM!!!

I am still in shock that I was there. I am still so excited today. even better, the Mets won 9-3.

here are a few pictures....... can you say PERMAGRIN?!!!!

Attached Images

Old 10-31-2015, 01:36 PM   #23
SSport16

Drives: 2016 Garnet Red Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by "prima"Donna View Post
What can I possibly say to convey my excitement and gratitude of attending my very first World Series game to see my Mets last night, thanks to Tag Ur It giving away HIS tickets that HE won?

I have been a Mets fan for almost my whole life. I have been to plenty of Mets games at Shea Stadium when I was growing up. the last game I attended was when my son was in Cub Scouts almost 20 yrs ago. that game was at Shea. last night was my first time at Citi Field. what a thrill!!!

Thank you, once again, for the most generous, thoughtful, amazing, unbelievable gift I have ever received, thanks to a very selfless and generous person.

Thank you, GM!!!

I am still in shock that I was there. I am still so excited today. even better, the Mets won 9-3.

here are a few pictures....... can you say PERMAGRIN?!!!!

Awesome game last night! Congrats, now they need to win tonight and tomorrow night too

1100 Status - 7/24/15 (Ordered)
3800 Status - 10/13/15 (Built)
6000 Status - 12/22/15 (Delivered)
SSport16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 01:49 PM   #24
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Looks like you were the Mets good luck charm too!!!
Old 10-31-2015, 04:03 PM   #25
"prima"Donna
HWAY STR

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSport16 View Post
Awesome game last night! Congrats, now they need to win tonight and tomorrow night too

from your mouth to God's ears. they definitely need a win tonight to keep the momentum going!!!
Old 10-31-2015, 04:05 PM   #26
"prima"Donna
HWAY STR

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlee View Post
Looks like you were the Mets good luck charm too!!!
I feel like I was, considering that I won the contest; which was very lucky for me!!!

I still cannot believe I won. I never win anything. I guess I made up for it this time, mlee!!!

Old 10-31-2015, 06:05 PM   #27
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Quote:
Originally Posted by "prima"Donna View Post
I feel like I was, considering that I won the contest; which was very lucky for me!!!

I still cannot believe I won. I never win anything. I guess I made up for it this time, mlee!!!

You put a big smile on Dougs face as well. He enjoyed giving those tickets to you as much as you did winning them. Go Mets!!
Old 10-31-2015, 06:16 PM   #28
"prima"Donna
HWAY STR

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlee View Post
You put a big smile on Dougs face as well. He enjoyed giving those tickets to you as much as you did winning them. Go Mets!!

that is so cool. I could tell Doug was as excited for me to have the tickets as he was to win them. that makes it even more special. we shared the experience with each other. I can never thank him enough. his gift touched my heart more than he will ever know

I am still smiling now. I will be smiling for weeks