Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > I4 Turbo LTG Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

AWE Tuning

Old 06-21-2018, 01:01 PM   #15
Zzsteve

Drives: 2018 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil-Bee-NH View Post
They're bringing the 11.97s 1/4 mile car to wreck some V8s i heard.

if the next couple weeks go well, it wont be the 11.97 car anymore

Its actually on the dyno right now with some new goodies, making over 100 more WHP than it did when it went 11's!

we will have:

ZZP's 2.0 Camaro with full bolt on's, forged internals, and likely a stock turbo...hoping for 11.999999999 with that one on drag radials.

Allen's 2.0 Camaro with our ZFR setup + FBO....shooting for DEEP 11's (maybe 10.9999999 depending on how things go in the next few days)

Allen's 5th gen ZL1 (if memory serves me, its ballpark 700ish WHP)

possibly my ATS-V

possibly turbo tims ATS-V

CamaroFest is going to be awesome! we cannot wait!
Zzsteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 03:30 PM   #16
ryansalazan24

Drives: 2017 Cadillac ATS
ZZSteve, is that 11.97 camaro of yalls on the 8speed auto?
ryansalazan24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 07:53 AM   #17
Michigan1LTRS
Blessed ❤️

Drives: 2017 1LT RS I4
Very nice!!!
Old 09-19-2019, 11:06 AM   #18
jbmorris1987

Drives: 2017 2.0 summit white
Intake

Any idea when this will be available? It’s been over a year since “teased”
jbmorris1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2019, 11:33 AM   #19
Start The Machine

Drives: 2016 M6 2.0T
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmorris1987 View Post
Any idea when this will be available? It’s been over a year since “teased”
Looks like you are new here... just a heads up, they love to play games, this is what ZZP does, they make really cool shit that everyone is screaming for and tease the product, than just keep it for themselves inhouse and don't release it to the public. They did the same thing with the Z54 Turbo. This is why people like myself can't stand ZZP.
RS Package, HD Cooling Package, Brembo 6 Piston Front Brakes, SRP Racing Pedals, Soler Performance Throttle Controller, Dyno Tuned by Trifecta, Velossa Tech Ram Air, Mishimoto Intake, aFe Air Filter, Mishimoto Charge Pipes, ZZP 67mm Throttle Body, Trifecta T40 Stage 2 Turbo, JacFab Recirculation Valve, PTP Turbo Blanket, ZZP Catted Downpipe, Mishimoto Pro Cat-Back Quad Tip Exhaust, Mishimoto Catch Cans, Mishimoto Coolant Reservoir Tank, GM SEMA Grill, Ikon Motorsports Front Fascia Extension, Ikon Motorsports 1LE Spoiler, American Authority ZL1 Side Skirts, AMPP Quad Tip Rear Valance
Start The Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2019, 08:54 AM   #20
Zzsteve

we arent "keeping it for ourselves". its on a shelf right next to me, not even on a car....the plenum design is not right, so we cannot release it as is.....well we COULD i suppose, but why release a product that doesnt offer an advantage over stock? we are working on a revised plenum design, which will then be tested, and if necessary revised again, until we have a product that we can sell. during testing, we found that the first design did not create a desireable powerband for a street car, so we went back to the drawing board.

in regards to the Z54, you must be new here. there were quality control concerns when we received our shipment of exhaust housings, which had to be re-made. again, instead of releasing a bad part, we delayed the release to ensure the end user gets a quality product. we offer the "ZFR" which is a borg warner center section and compressor cover in both 6758, and 7163 currently (providing we can keep them in stock....BW is pretty slow on production/shipping).....the Z54 "zzp version" of both will be available VERY soon. We have approved samples, and im told the casting has been completed.
Old 09-24-2019, 09:01 AM   #21
Gutling

Drives: 2017 Chevrolet Camaro 2.0 LT
Would love a IM. Not expecting huge gains on stock turbo car, but always like the way those style IMs looked under the hood and cleaned/dressed up the engine bay.
Gutling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2019, 09:10 AM   #22
Zzsteve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutling View Post
Would love a IM. Not expecting huge gains on stock turbo car, but always like the way those style IMs looked under the hood and cleaned/dressed up the engine bay.
they certainly do a great job of dressing things up! looks a LOT better than black plastic LOL.

Winter is coming, which leaves us LOTS of time for dyno testing, as the cars will be taken out of DD duty for several months. a few plenum/runner changes for rev 2, and hopefully we will have a solid product!
Old 09-24-2019, 03:40 PM   #23
wookwook

Drives: 18 Camaro LS M6
while you guys are at it, probably a good idea to get those tuning files ready for dry shot nitrous and source a good quality kit.
wookwook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2023, 11:15 AM   #24
Deuce2000

Drives: Chevy Camaro RS ltg 2.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzsteve View Post
Hey guys, we have been working on this for several months now, and have done some initial testing on the prototype part. We have decided it is now the right time to release a teaser photo to let you guys know what we have in store for the future! this will be a direct bolt in solution. the TB is in nearly the same spot as stock (you'll need an aftermarket charge pipe, but you'll only have to clock the top coupler a little) it has a 67mm TB inlet. We do not have a release date quite yet, but i want to get this out there for now

No news for this upgrade?
Deuce2000 is offline   Reply With Quote