Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > I4 Turbo LTG Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 05-18-2017, 03:49 PM   #15
ChicagoTommy

Drives: 2017 Camaro; 2017 Acadia Denali
Quote:
Originally Posted by oemtech View Post
You think maybe they read these forums.... Good Customer Service will sell better and cheaper than any advertisement or some sales folks. Ask me... Been there.
I'm pretty sure they don't read this forum. I know they've posted over on cadillac forums before, but only to cover their asses. You really would think they'd have one of their sales dweebs dedicated to forum outreach.

And this just reminded me when I said this. Back in the good ole 3800 days, ZZP was very active on the Grand Prix forums, but would rarely come around the Camaro/FirebirdV6 forums. Lol. Seems like cadillac forum is the winner this time, and they will continue to ignore here.

Blah blah blah, I'm sure it also has to do with paying to be a vendor on this site. That would probably be the biggest reason they don't post here.
ChicagoTommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2019, 04:15 PM   #16
RedonBlackRS

Drives: 1LT RS 2.0T 8A HD
I'm sorry for bringing up a zombie, but to those who got their front main seal replaced, did it end up being a good fix? i just wanted to see if it has been worth it to you all before I have the engine pulled apart.

Thanks!
RedonBlackRS is offline   Reply With Quote