Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Regional Sections > USA - Florida

Bigwormgraphix

Old 07-10-2016, 09:22 PM   #15
1sspat
Tampa Gulf Coast Family

Drives: 2016 2SS, 6SP, NPP, MRC, NAV
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelbones View Post
Wasn't going to post pics to be showy, but I can't help how proud I am of my choice.
Looking good! I'll wave if I see you on the streets!!
Old 07-24-2016, 09:22 PM   #16
TMasticTB91
Tampa Bay Camaros

Drives: '16 Hyper Blue 1LT
Hello all! New addition to Camaro owners in the Tampa Bay area! Would love to come out and meet other Camaro owners some time. Given work and that I live in Seffner I don't know if Wednesday evenings could work but will definitely be on the lookout for upcoming events!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-16-2016, 12:42 AM   #17
JaxChris

Drives: '16 2SS GD1 MX0 NPP F55 IO6
Wish you guys would have meets around Tampa Bay and not just North Pinellas and North-North Pinellas. Just on either side of the Howard Frankland would be ideal as a center point of Tampa Bay.

From Tampa I can get to I-drive in Orlando faster than I can to the last two weekly spots I can remember TBC having (Winghouse & Brickhouse).
JaxChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2016, 01:17 PM   #18
TMasticTB91
Tampa Bay Camaros

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxChris View Post
Wish you guys would have meets around Tampa Bay and not just North Pinellas and North-North Pinellas. Just on either side of the Howard Frankland would be ideal as a center point of Tampa Bay.

From Tampa I can get to I-drive in Orlando faster than I can to the last two weekly spots I can remember TBC having (Winghouse & Brickhouse).

+1!

Old 09-11-2016, 07:54 AM   #19
blazzin1

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS R6P
Just picked up this '16 2SS yesterday from Stingray Chevrolet!!! Love it!!! Looking forward to attending some car shows, meets, etc.... Keep us updated on any upcoming events!!!
Attached Images

blazzin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 11:05 AM   #20
TMasticTB91
Tampa Bay Camaros

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazzin1 View Post
Just picked up this '16 2SS yesterday from Stingray Chevrolet!!! Love it!!! Looking forward to attending some car shows, meets, etc.... Keep us updated on any upcoming events!!!

LOVE the red interior/silver exterior! Where in Tampa are you?

Old 09-11-2016, 02:37 PM   #21
blazzin1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMasticTB91 View Post
LOVE the red interior/silver exterior! Where in Tampa are you?

It's actually WHITE exterior.....just funny lighting I guess!!! I live in Plant City.
Old 09-11-2016, 04:23 PM   #22
TMasticTB91
Tampa Bay Camaros

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazzin1 View Post
It's actually WHITE exterior.....just funny lighting I guess!!! I live in Plant City.

Haha, fair enough, that'll be my colorblindness, still looks great regardless! If you ever see a hyper blue V6 toiling around Parksdale Market or on Sydney, James Redman, or 60, that's me. I live in Seffner but frequent the Plant City area.

Old 09-11-2016, 07:11 PM   #23
blazzin1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMasticTB91 View Post
Haha, fair enough, that'll be my colorblindness, still looks great regardless! If you ever see a hyper blue V6 toiling around Parksdale Market or on Sydney, James Redman, or 60, that's me. I live in Seffner but frequent the Plant City area.

Sweet!!! I'll be on the lookout!!!
Old 09-28-2016, 09:01 AM   #24
TMasticTB91
Tampa Bay Camaros

Quote:
Originally Posted by FNG View Post
The Tampa Bay Camaros, or "TBC", is an active car club in the Tampa Bay area. More specifically, we are a group of Camaro owners that not only love their cars but the camaraderie of the many folks that share the same interests.

Throughout the year we hold monthly gatherings and participate as a group in activities such as attending car shows, club cruises, test & tune events and drag races.

While some clubs demand that you attend a specific number of events, within a certain number of months, we do not. We know that people are busy with families, work, and other day-to-day responsibilities. We believe that a club should be an enjoyable experience and fun way to spend your valuable free time. It doesn't matter if you own a first generation Camaro or the latest model with a supercharged V8 and all of the bells and whistles... We firmly believe that the friendships made through this club will be far more valuable than any modifications you could buy for your car.

If you're interested in attending any of our events, don't be shy. Simply visit our site to see when and where the next event will be held and join us!!!

Camaro 5 TBC Thread

TBC Website: www.tampabaycamaros.com

TBC on Facebook: www.facebook.com/TampaBayCamaros

You can also come out to one of our weekly "TBC Nights" at Brick House in Clearwater.... Every Wednesday evening from 6PM - 9PM.
FNG - Does the Tampa Bay Camaros ever do any meetups in Hillsborough county?

I'd think either Brickhouse Tavern & Tap on Dale Mabry, right off I-275, or perhaps the International Mall, would be central locations for Pinellas/Pasco/Hillsborough county folks.

I know there's a number of us east of Tampa that would love to meet with other Camaro owners, but 6pm on Wednesdays are rough. It's a 40+ mile drive from where I live, and it would be during rush hour on I-4, I-275, SR 60, and US 19. Google Maps says 50 minutes without traffic, with traffic I'm betting that drive would take 80-90 minutes.

Just curious! Thanks!
Old 09-28-2016, 09:11 AM   #25
BMR Tech

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
Just want to chime in for those who may not know, but we are located in Seffner, right at I-4 and 579. We welcome the public to see our facility and offer cash pickup discounts on our products.

I Also have been in contact with the FLCFA and have been discussing coordinating a meet/event at our facility that is conveniently located. Now that we are getting into the season of less rain and more decent weather, I will be working to set a date to try to make this happen. Hopefully we can get some members of this organization involved as well
BMR Tech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 11:29 AM   #26
TMasticTB91
Tampa Bay Camaros

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMR Tech View Post
Just want to chime in for those who may not know, but we are located in Seffner, right at I-4 and 579. We welcome the public to see our facility and offer cash pickup discounts on our products.

I Also have been in contact with the FLCFA and have been discussing coordinating a meet/event at our facility that is conveniently located. Now that we are getting into the season of less rain and more decent weather, I will be working to set a date to try to make this happen. Hopefully we can get some members of this organization involved as well

I took a wrong turn but drove past you guys - you're literally 5 minutes from my house. Also centrally located right off I-4. An event there would be great!

Old 10-11-2016, 10:57 AM   #27
Turtle 2ss
TBC

Drives: 2017 Fifty 2ss
TBC are going to be meeting at Mugs in Clearwater this Wednesday at 6-9.
The address is 13563 Icot Blvd. Clearwater, Florida 33760
Come by and join us should be a fun night.
Old 10-11-2016, 03:09 PM   #28
TMasticTB91
Tampa Bay Camaros

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle 2ss View Post
TBC are going to be meeting at Mugs in Clearwater this Wednesday at 6-9.
The address is 13563 Icot Blvd. Clearwater, Florida 33760
Come by and join us should be a fun night.

Hi Turtle,

Will this be weekly? The next two Wednesdays I have client meetings in the evenings but after that I should be free. Would love to meet some other Camaro fans around the area. Thanks!