Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Nav, Radar, Electronics

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 12-14-2019, 09:27 PM   #15
D.O.M.D1
Banned

Drives: i want a camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaqwert6 View Post
I will also tell you that while I have generally been on your side despite you not even being close to owning the vehicle you are asking such a great number of highly detailed questions about. Your responses often sound mean and hostile.

This is not going to help your case in some of these situations. If you're going to come here for help, you might want to be a little bit more gracious. If you don't like some of the comments, it would be in your best interest to just ignore them.
I wasn't coming off as mean and hostile but I was standing my ground here and ill tread lightly next time before I write a new thread
D.O.M.D1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2019, 06:55 AM   #16
MiamiBlueCamaro

Drives: Gen 6 Camaro RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaqwert6 View Post
I will also tell you that while I have generally been on your side despite you not even being close to owning the vehicle you are asking such a great number of highly detailed questions about. Your responses often sound mean and hostile.

This is not going to help your case in some of these situations. If you're going to come here for help, you might want to be a little bit more gracious. If you don't like some of the comments, it would be in your best interest to just ignore them.
+1
MiamiBlueCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote