Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Photos | Videos | Renderings

Bigwormgraphix

Old Yesterday, 03:16 PM   #1
muddeatr

Drives: Camaro RS 3LT
Tire Stickers Opinions Needed

The picture below is my rendering of the stickers I ordered from the Tire Stickers website. I ordered these as the temporary so I can see if I like them in real life. I am liking the rendering so gimme your opinion. Yay or Nay!!
Attached Images

muddeatr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:43 PM   #2
HyperBlue1SS

Drives: 2018 Hyper Blue Camaro 1SS
I say Nay. They look way to big in the rendering. If they're actually smaller and fit the tire they would look better! If you do install them I think adding some red accents or a side stripe might really set the RS lettering off against the rest of the car. Just my 2 cents!
1LE Replicas / Solo Axleback Exhaust/ Street Scene Front Splitter / Diode Dynamics Smoked LED Side Markers / OEM Smoked Tails & Third Brake Light / OEM Illuminated Door Sills / OEM ZL1 Side Skirts / OEM ZL1 Spoiler / OEM Black Badges / GM CAI / Soler Engineering TB/TC / Katzkin Leather / 20% Tint
HyperBlue1SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:49 PM   #3
muddeatr

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperBlue1SS View Post
I say Nay. They look way to big in the rendering. If they're actually smaller and fit the tire they would look better! If you do install them I think adding some red accents or a side stripe might really set the RS lettering off against the rest of the car. Just my 2 cents!
Yeah, I don't have the skill level to try to add them to an actual photo of my car. My actual car has the red accents(See below) and I do believe the actual look will be a little smaller. I ordered 1" letters.
Attached Images

Old Yesterday, 05:52 PM   #4
HyperBlue1SS

Drives: 2018 Hyper Blue Camaro 1SS
Nice! I think it will look great! Post up some pics when you get them installed!
1LE Replicas / Solo Axleback Exhaust/ Street Scene Front Splitter / Diode Dynamics Smoked LED Side Markers / OEM Smoked Tails & Third Brake Light / OEM Illuminated Door Sills / OEM ZL1 Side Skirts / OEM ZL1 Spoiler / OEM Black Badges / GM CAI / Soler Engineering TB/TC / Katzkin Leather / 20% Tint
HyperBlue1SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:56 PM   #5
muddeatr

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperBlue1SS View Post
Nice! I think it will look great! Post up some pics when you get them installed!
Haha!! Thanks! I know the rendering is a bad example because like you said it needed more red accents and I know I have them, I just couldn't manage to use an actual car photo to put the "wheels" on.

Last edited by muddeatr; Today at 06:40 AM.