Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers

Bigwormgraphix

Old 12-05-2018, 08:23 AM   #15
camaroJD

Drives: 2019 Satin Steel 1SS 1LE w/ PDR
I ordered with the goal of a December delivery to maximized incentives. All we have in MI is a $1,000 regional incentive. I took a gamble and lost. I guess they aren't too motivated to move these '19s right now.
camaroJD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 09:22 AM   #16
Hops

Drives: 2019 1ss 1le, blue wrap
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaroJD View Post
I ordered with the goal of a December delivery to maximized incentives. All we have in MI is a $1,000 regional incentive. I took a gamble and lost. I guess they aren't too motivated to move these '19s right now.

Do you regret it? I ask because i'm considering ordering a camaro, i have never ordered a car. It seems like with constantly changing incentives... it's a real gamble when taking delivery of a car ordered 6-8 weeks ago.
Hops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 01:58 PM   #17
Baldman
EMERALD COAST CAMAROS

Drives: None
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaroJD View Post
Since the Camaro lost out to the Challenger and Mustang again on sales there might be some coming down the pipe. At present they're give $1500 off. That's probably the best you'll get till spring.