Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Members Area > New Member Introductions

Phastek Performance

Old 05-04-2020, 11:37 PM   #1
The_Lot_Guy

Drives: 2016 Chevy Camaro 2SS manual
New member with a few questions

Hello to all my fellow Camaro owners! I’m Riley and I own a 2016 Camaro 2SS manual in nightfall grey with just over 80,000kms.

I couldn’t be more excited and proud to be a part of the camaro community, and I know this is by far the best place for any questions or concerns I have regarding my car. Which I have several but I’ll start with just a few. Of course any questions I can answer regarding my experience with mine, I’d be happy to reply.

First; considering I have about 80,000kms on mine, I was looking for advice on what I should be doing to keep my car happy and healthy. She gets her regularly scheduled oil changes and inspections through the dealership I work for, of course I only choose the best synthetic oil and fill up with 94 octane “ultra premium” fuel.

Through research I’ve done, I hear the first thing I should add aftermarket is an oil catch can. Any thoughts or experiences with them would be more than welcomed.

Looking forward to meeting/discussing with all of you
Attached Images

The_Lot_Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2020, 05:51 AM   #2
Nothing like an SS
Faster!!!

Drives: 2020 Camaro 1SS 1LE
Welcome! Very new to these cars myself, so not much help there.....but there are many here that know what's what! Good luck with that beautiful Camaro!
Nothing like an SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2020, 06:51 AM   #3
Sir Nuke
Master of All Things

Drives: '20 Corvette Stingray
Riley, Welcome to our happy little corner of the net, and to Camaro5/6. There is a BIG fridge on the back porch with anything you can think of in it...help yourself...of course only take what you can LEGALLY have. Make yourself at home on one of the big fluffy couches, kick your shoes off, put your feet up on one of the tables, yes we are allowed to do that, mom's, wives', husbands, girlfriends and boyfriends here don't care....and take it easy.

oh...btw....every once in a while a food fight breaks out...so you may not want to wear nice clothes here.

Welcome!!
Old 05-05-2020, 10:14 AM   #4
BAD DAB

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS Black & Silver
Welcome! Beautiful photo. As for the catch can, there are lots of threads on this topic right here on this site. (Pros and Cons)

STAINLESS WORKS HEADERS-TUNED BY JANNETTY RACING-C.A.I. INTAKE-TAYLOR 409 WIRES-SOLO AXLE BACK EXHAUST-ELITE CATCH CAN
BAD DAB is offline   Reply With Quote