Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > V8 LT1 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Bigwormgraphix

Old 02-17-2019, 07:57 PM   #15
ULTRAZLS1

Drives: 14 Silverado LTZ Z71, 16 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti_venomSS View Post
Just noticed your signature has weight and power. I am literally the same Race W eight as you and nearly identical power; with stock gear/suspension/converter as well. Which track did you run the 10.69 at and what was the DA?
Lapeer dragway. Michigan. I go there as well as Milan and us 131. All are about the same elevation 600-1000 ft. All run about the same if the prep is good. Milan is shit most of the time and I mph the lowest there. I think 131 is the best but lapeer is close idk. DA was hovering around 0 most of the night might have been slightly negative for the 10.69. I’d love to run out east in negative DA

Got rear race brakes and billet 15s coming for the rear this year. Other than that I’m strapped for cash. I would like to get a 10.5 pass

My car runs the best with all the shift points around 6500. But I have a ported msd. You might want to be slightly lower with ported stock.

I don’t put much stock into dyno numbers I was just curious so I had mine done. It was a very accurate dyno at a reputable shop. I’m sure I coukd see more or less depending on the place or conditions

What is your best pass and DA?

Last edited by ULTRAZLS1; 02-17-2019 at 08:08 PM.
ULTRAZLS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 09:45 PM   #16
Anti_venomSS

Drives: '18 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by ULTRAZLS1 View Post
Lapeer dragway. Michigan. I go there as well as Milan and us 131. All are about the same elevation 600-1000 ft. All run about the same if the prep is good. Milan is shit most of the time and I mph the lowest there. I think 131 is the best but lapeer is close idk. DA was hovering around 0 most of the night might have been slightly negative for the 10.69. I’d love to run out east in negative DA

Got rear race brakes and billet 15s coming for the rear this year. Other than that I’m strapped for cash. I would like to get a 10.5 pass

My car runs the best with all the shift points around 6500. But I have a ported msd. You might want to be slightly lower with ported stock.

I don’t put much stock into dyno numbers I was just curious so I had mine done. It was a very accurate dyno at a reputable shop. I’m sure I coukd see more or less depending on the place or conditions

What is your best pass and DA?
Solid info and numbers dude. I went a 12.11 at 116 bone stock when I had cool air at Capital Raceway in Maryland. EFX just finished my car like 3 weeks ago so I'm a noob. Haven't even ran the car through the 1/4 on the street since they finished the trans tune.

Like I mentioned, the ABS/TC/Stabilitrak turns off when I floor it, so it resulted in me crashing the car days after I got it back. Has been getting repainted/fixed the past 2 1/2 weeks. If anyone knows how to fix this tune issue, I am all ears. ABS is needed with skinnies...

I might take her to the track next weekend in Jersey and see what happens. How do I research the forecasted DA and the DA real time?