Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Regional Sections > USA - NY / NJ / PA

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 06-20-2016, 03:32 PM   #15
Hyper16
A Heartbeat Away.........

Drives: Not As Fast As I Would Like To
Took the scenic route on the way to Pittsburgh. Interstate 68 to old Route 40. Had a great ride.
Took the turnpike on the way home. Early Saturday morning. No traffic. Made great time.
Used WAZE and onboard nav. Worked great together. Thanks to all for the excellent information.
2016 Hyper Blue Metallic 2SS | A8 | MRC | Sunroof | Nav | Mishimoto Catch Can | GM CAI | Hurst Shifter | Borla S-Type Exhaust | Body Color Splash Guards | 1LE Splitter | GM Dark Tail Lights | ZL1 Third Brake Light | Custom Fuel Door, Badges & Bowties | Oracle Side Markers | Blacked Out Stuff | Opti-Coat Pro+

The problem with this world is stupidity.
I'm not saying there should be penalties for stupidity,
but why don't we just take the warning labels off everything and let the problem solve itself.
Hyper16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 03:56 PM   #16
moonrider

Drives: 2016 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyper16 View Post
Took the scenic route on the way to Pittsburgh. Interstate 68 to old Route 40. Had a great ride.
Took the turnpike on the way home. Early Saturday morning. No traffic. Made great time.
Used WAZE and onboard nav. Worked great together. Thanks to all for the excellent information.
How was the open? I went Thursday and didn't see any golf due to the weather.
moonrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 04:37 PM   #17
Hyper16
A Heartbeat Away.........

Drives: Not As Fast As I Would Like To
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonrider View Post
How was the open? I went Thursday and didn't see any golf due to the weather.
We went on Friday. Muddy as hell and really crowded. Everything was wet. No place to sit except in the tent but could only watch on TV in there. Also, the schedule was really screwed up because of the rain out on Thursday.
Mid afternoon we were waiting on 18 for over an hour and no golfers. Turns out they had just started the Friday round. So we went to the concession stand for awhile.

All things considered, we had a great time.
2016 Hyper Blue Metallic 2SS | A8 | MRC | Sunroof | Nav | Mishimoto Catch Can | GM CAI | Hurst Shifter | Borla S-Type Exhaust | Body Color Splash Guards | 1LE Splitter | GM Dark Tail Lights | ZL1 Third Brake Light | Custom Fuel Door, Badges & Bowties | Oracle Side Markers | Blacked Out Stuff | Opti-Coat Pro+

The problem with this world is stupidity.
I'm not saying there should be penalties for stupidity,
but why don't we just take the warning labels off everything and let the problem solve itself.
Hyper16 is offline   Reply With Quote