Homepage Garage Wiki Register Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Phastek Performance

Old 11-19-2020, 06:51 PM   #1
Coded4SS

Drives: 2020 1SS 1le
Juiced Motorsports..Never again

Ordered some exhaust parts in early October and was no backorder on the site at the time. I contacted juice and they said about a week to ship. Gave it the benefit of the doubt and reach out two weeks later ..was told the same thing. Gave it another two weeks and they are ignoring my emails in request for an update or to cancel the order.

All sudden they aren't getting my emails? Right ..
I filed dispute on my credit card today for nearly $600. This issue is recently brought up on the camaro5 forum which plays out exactly the same way. (In fact there is a post today with the same issue and many more).

Hey my fault right ordering through this. Don't let the positive reviews change your mind, your going to get fkd by juice just like everyone else does. Seriously just don't buy anything from them. They stock nothing and have tons of "communication" problems with their customers, vendors, and "sales" people from other companies. Read the reviews all of it adds up.

And before someone outs in the "I ordered and everything was super fast". I fell for that too. If the company was reputable you wouldn't have this many upset customers. There is many other vendors to order from that pull more customers and don't have this negative publicity. They are also on these forums. Don't buy from these guys.
Coded4SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2020, 01:29 AM   #2
Coded4SS

Drives: 2020 1SS 1le
My credit card company refunded me the money.

No communication from juiced what so ever since I asked for the first cancel.
Won't be buying from juiced again.
Coded4SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2020, 08:21 AM   #3
Joshinator99

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS A8
I’ve bought from Juiced a few times. I have a whole thread in the vendor feedback section about how I had to go through PayPal to get my money back too. Then the other two times, I had to bug them over the course of a month (!) to get an idea of when stuff would ship. I finally spoke to Jason on the phone one time (after some unanswered emails) and he didn’t seem like a bad guy. But I really shouldn’t have had to do that. The communication just isn’t good unfortunately. If their supplier has the part in stock, you’ll probably have a smooth transaction. But, if there’s any delay, things go off the rails pretty quickly. Nice enough guy, but probably should hire an assistant IMO.
2017 Chevy Camaro 2SS A8 Whipple 8.00/3.25, Mast Motorsports Black Label LT1 heads, CamMotion custom blower cam, Katech VVT & AFM delete covers, Rotofab Big Gulp, Katech 103mm TB, DW400 in tank pump w/JMS, Johnson 2110R lifters, GPI forged pistons & rods, LT4 HP fueling, AWE Touring CB with PLPs, GForce 3.5” DS, GForce Outlaw axles, 2” ceramic coated Dynatech headers, MM Wild CC, LPE check valve, BMR cradle & diff lockout kits, OEM 1LE wheels
2019 Toyota Sequoia Limited 4WD (daily driver)
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport Q4 (hers)
Joshinator99 is offline   Reply With Quote