Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > Canada

Old 03-20-2012, 09:33 PM   #15
dragon22

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS SIM
Excellent! We'll need a pic from you too! LOL
dragon22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 09:20 PM   #16
dragon22

So...I'm suspecting my grille is at the post office right now. Will check tomorrow. But...I have these sitting in my co-worker's garage. Going for a baseline dyno on Tuesday night and install ARH LT headers and hi flow cats on Wednesday afternoon!

Just installed ARH LT headers and hi flow cats on his 2008 Z06 and what a job it was! Especially doing it on axle stands. My headers will literally fall into my car after doing his! LOL
Attached Images

Old 03-23-2012, 09:25 PM   #17
midnighter
Account Suspended

Drives: nothing
I got mine and installed it in my project fascia (the one with the ugly front plates). When I take my Camaro out of hibernation it's going on.

Name:  downloaded.jpg
Views: 413
Size:  36.7 KB
midnighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 09:28 PM   #18
dragon22

That looks a lot sweeter than the factory grille! Nice job!
Old 03-24-2012, 11:51 AM   #19
Robd
Robs SS

Drives: 2011 camaro ss synergy
cant wait to hear the headers on your car tom!!
[COLOR=lime]my kinda going green POWER 605 RWHP powered by maggie chrome tsv 2300 supercharger,ar long tube headers high flow cats b and b exhaust ,roto fab intake ,lingenfelter cam , upgraded sc reservoir ,Comp cams
performance valve springs, Comp cams Titanium retainers,Heavy duty valve locks,MSD ignition wires, Kool Sox heat resistant heat sleeves , Larger fuel injectors, high flow fuel rails,American racing rims ,hurst short throw shifter,led footwell and grille lighting,pfadt suspension upgrades
Robd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 12:28 PM   #20
dragon22

That makes 2 of us Rob. LOL

Talked to a fellow in the U.S. and he says headers and MBRP exhaust is real loud. I hope it's not too obnoxious!
Old 03-24-2012, 12:41 PM   #21
Robd
Robs SS

I cant decide if i should take out high flo cats or NOT?davenport said theyve had no issues with that problem and said typically it a toon issues running too rich .i asked what it be like without cats and he said really loud with upgrades ive done .if they dint consider mine really loud what idoes really loud sound like lol .whats your opinion?whens yoyrs installed and tuned?
[COLOR=lime]my kinda going green POWER 605 RWHP powered by maggie chrome tsv 2300 supercharger,ar long tube headers high flow cats b and b exhaust ,roto fab intake ,lingenfelter cam , upgraded sc reservoir ,Comp cams
performance valve springs, Comp cams Titanium retainers,Heavy duty valve locks,MSD ignition wires, Kool Sox heat resistant heat sleeves , Larger fuel injectors, high flow fuel rails,American racing rims ,hurst short throw shifter,led footwell and grille lighting,pfadt suspension upgrades
Old 03-24-2012, 12:46 PM   #22
2010 SSRS

Drives: 3 V8 Camaros
Nice, I definitely want to see pics of them all when they are installed.
Old 03-24-2012, 01:49 PM   #23
dragon22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robd View Post
I cant decide if i should take out high flo cats or NOT?davenport said theyve had no issues with that problem and said typically it a toon issues running too rich .i asked what it be like without cats and he said really loud with upgrades ive done .if they dint consider mine really loud what idoes really loud sound like lol .whats your opinion?whens yoyrs installed and tuned?
After hearing what Steve had to say, I would go with that. Here is why...I've seen the ECM tables for our cars and they are very complicated. Steve and his guys are abviously very experienced in tuning or they would have had a lot if complaints.

I was at the "Mustang Shop" with the Shelby Boy...LOL...and noticed they sell the SCT tuners. I inquired and Matt said he would sell me one, but I would have to go elsewhere for a tune because our cars are too complicated.

Have faith in Steve. I've talked with him and I feel he knows what he's doing and isn't out there to give bad or false info. He wants return business from you. He's not FI Isherwood with you yet! LOL
Old 03-24-2012, 01:51 PM   #24
dragon22

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010 SSRS View Post
Nice, I definitely want to see pics of them all when they are installed.
I will get pics and try to get video as well.
Old 03-24-2012, 03:28 PM   #25
dragon22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robd View Post
Hey Rob. On another note. I'm not sure about running these cars without cats anyway. They really stink if there aren't cats in there.

My opinion...go with what Steve or Namala say.
Old 03-24-2012, 04:10 PM   #26
fshog

Drives: 2011 RS/2SS
I would leave the hi flow's in as well.....running too rich...not so good. Mind you, I still have sleds in my mind yet and that's a whole different ball game running rich!!
fshog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 08:07 PM   #27
Robd
Robs SS

Im thinking same i dont wanna ness with it steve and namalla know what theyr doing for sur
Old 03-24-2012, 08:58 PM   #28
fshog

Drives: 2011 RS/2SS
Well, i just finished a SOLO exhaust install. Went well, easy to put in....just need to tweak it a bit. Sounds nice....and no drone!
fshog is offline   Reply With Quote